PDA

View Full Version : Party!!! (Announcing The Promotion Of Dasquian Belargic)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:12:33 PM
Xazor stood up in the middle of the bar and looked around at friends and family that were gathered. The Knight grinned to herself as she eyed the banner that was hung above her head. It read:

"Congratulations, Knight Belargic!!"

Clearing her throat for a second, she took a deep breath and spoke loudly so that everyone could hear, even if they were deaf.....

"Greetings everyone! This day, I would like to announce the ascension into Knighthood of a good friend of mine.....Dasquian Belargic!!! Drinks and food are free this evening in celebration of this joyous event! Congratulations my friend....and welcome to our crazy little group!"

She laughed to herself and jumped down from the table to go speak with him. A gift she had made for him rested in a black velvet case in her hands as she pushed through the crowd to get to the new Knight....

AmazonBabe
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:36:50 AM
Congratulations, Dasquian. You're new title is well deserved.

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:06:40 AM
"It seems like only yesterday that I too was being knighted..." I said to AB. "My, how time does fly. Several Padawans of my own now. Nobody deserves this more than Das, you know. Quite a fine fighter." I walked over and patted the tall man on the shoulder. "Congratulations! Wear the title well."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:00:01 AM
:: Lance stood up from the table he was sitting as he heard Xazor's announcement.::

"Even though I don't know you congratulations on your promotion Knight Dasquian"

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:08:40 AM
Satine claps from his spot in the corner, his feet on the table, and obviously happy for his friend.

"Congrats Dasquian!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:15:39 AM
*Natia smiles as she hears her Mother announce Dasquian's promotion to Knighthood. She would clap as well, but her hands are already occupied with her crutches. She then starts to hobble over to her Mother who is approaching Dasquian*

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:47:03 AM
A large smile spread over Dasquian's lips as he looked around at what was going on. Over an age ago when he had been promoted there had been no celebration like this, so now he felt very special indeed. He gave a nod in thanks to all those who put in kind words, then looked to Xazor who had quite obviously headed the gathering - his smile growing into a grin.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:06:45 AM
Xazor walked up to her friend and hugged him tightly before handing him the small velvet box in her hands.

"This is for you..."

She said with a grin. Inside rested an ancient Jedi weapon. It was an old dagger that she had recovered from her mission to Detrano. The Knight had cleaned it up and added her own touches to the fine weapon. The hilt was of a beautiful black onyx and the blade was of pure crystal. Inside she had placed two smaller crystals and an activation switch on the hilt. Once pressed, a power surge would occur and shoot energy out of the hilt and it would wrap around the blade. It was a "Saber Dagger" and one of the most beautiful she had ever seen. His name was encrypted on the hilt with the date of his promotion underneath....

"I hope you like it..."

She added with a joyous grin, hoping that he would open it there. Giving gifts was so second natured to Xazor....and every time she gave one it was like she herself recieved the greatest of all....seeing her friends so happy....

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:24:51 AM
The Knight graciously took the book, opening the lid carefully. With the utmost care he removed the blade from within and held it up to eye level for inspection, twisting the hilt within his fingertips. The carving on the surface was superb, and the detail beyond intricate.

Moving his hand back and forth in a quick motion, he ignited the beam on the dagger and watched as the saber beam curved its way around the tip.

Dasquian shut the blade off and placed the dagger back within its case before giving Xazor another firm hug.

"This is wonderful Xazor. Thank you!"

Roddy Two
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:01:14 AM
(Roddy climbs into the punch bowl, making a gigantic mess)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:14:35 AM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"You're most welcome my friend!"

She said with a grin of happiness. Walking over to the bar, she grabbed a large flask of Corellian Whisky and downed half of it. This would be a fun time....she could eat and drink without getting drunk due to her Garou healing powers. Smiling, she handed Dasquian a flask for himself.

"Drink up my friend....this is your party!"

She said with a laugh as a large cart of food was wheeled out for the party goers....

Roddy Two
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:24:11 AM
(Roddy hopped out of the punch bowl, belching loudly and shaking his drink-soaked fur dry. Grinning wickedly, he weebled across the food cart, cramming a platter of cheese and crackers into his tooth-filled maw. Meanwhile, Xazor soon found her force-enhanced protection from intoxication was no longer working, and she began to suffer from her imbibations)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:40:44 PM
Dasquian took the flask hesistantly. He did not like to drink, because it left you in an uncontrolable situation ... but perhaps just this once wouldn't hurt. He took a sip of the whisky, then chuckled somewhat as he watched a small blue creature springing about the bar.

"I cannot say how grateful I am," he said through another laugh, "This certainly makes me feel welcome."

Ange Tot
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:32:11 PM
"If it means free drink the congrats!"

Ange tilted his glass up high and quickly downed it and walked over to the tray to get another, passing Dasq, Ange grins.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:21:07 PM
ooc: Yo, blue dude...I do not have Force enhanced protection from intoxication. I'm Garou.....werewolf, ya know? My healing powers are very great and do not allow me to get drunk!! :lol

ic: Xazor smiled, glad that Dasquian was drinking even though he normally didn't.

"You have to party.....it's just for tonight and you only have this kind of celebration when you are a Master!"

She said with a grin before downing the rest of her Whisky. She grabbed another flask and drank down half of it.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:28:37 PM
Sasseeri turned around as a blue furry animal gobbled up the crackers that had been near her elbow. She was dressed to the hilt as usual, and was watching the proceedings. Jedi were confusing, as a rule, and delusional to boot.

And some of them needed to be taught manners. It was ridiculous that some beings these days thought that being in a bar was excuse enough to lose control of all manners. Take the blonde human, for one. Not the one being lauded as 'promoted,' but the other one, the female. She had insulted Sasseeri a few days earlier, and the Sector Rangers CEO had not even spoken to the woman before.

If this was where the Jedi were going, then Sasseeri was glad that no Cizerack had ever been known to have force powers. That, and it was damnned annoying to have to be so good all the time. The Cizerak culture had no room for incessant do-gooders.

She looked at Xazor again, and wondered how long the female could drink like that. Sass had pulled a favor with the bartender, and had slipped a little something into the flask he had handed the Jedi female. Soon she'd be worse than woozy with the strong muscle relaxant that had been disguised in the whiskey.

Sasseeri smiled at the male next to her, not the short blue one that was eating everything in sight, but the tall human on her left.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:24:24 PM
Kelt strolled in a few moments later. Walking and waling in weaking between each table until he got to the bar where the small gathering of people were celibrating his friends premotion. ' Hello everyone' he called out the the party.

'Err..that thing they call..ummm..what was it?...soda..that it...soda please?' The always grumpy barman went away to get his order before Kelt caught the eye of his friend.

' Ah!, my friend what a fine day it is for such a celebration of your going up in rank and spirit...can i get you a fruit juice?' he said with the warmest smile he had ever showen.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:52:11 AM
"Fruit juice? Surely not Kelt! Tonight is a party, you want some of the harder stuff!"

Dasquian burst out into a wider grin, taking another draught of his drink. He was enjoying the atmosphere far too much already, and was thankful that he had friends around to watch his back if he became ... inebriated.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:48:43 AM
*Natia taps Dasquian on the shoulder with one hand after shifting her weight slightly on her crutches to allow her to do this. Then in a quiet voice, she says*

Congratulations Dasquian. I hope someday to get promoted to being a Knight.

*Natia, now having said that, doesn't wait to hear if Dasquian replies because she believes he has other things to do which are a better use of his time other then talking to a young girl like herself, hobbles off to a table away from the bar and sits down at it, a half smile on her face at seeing everybody around her happy and wishing that she herself could share in the festive mood. Now, more of a whisper to herself then to anyone else, she says*

Enjoy the party.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:50:57 AM
Feeling the tap on the shoulder, and then hearing the little voice speak to him, Dasquian smiled. He turned from Kelt, giving a nod to his friend before approaching Natia at her table.

"My thanks for your words Natia. I am sure that you too will be a Knight in due time," he adds with a reassuring smile.

"... I see you have nothing to drink or eat - would you like me to get you anything?"

Roddy Two
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:38:46 PM
(Roddy watched the solemn little girl hobble away. Blinking his large eyes, he filched an orange out of a large fruit bowl, and clambored down the serving table, scurrying across the room until he arrived at the table Natia now sat at. With an effort, he clawed his way to the top of the table, and held the orange out to the girl)

ah ah ah

Lord Gue
Jun 25th, 2002, 04:15:07 PM
*Through the force*
Congradulations...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:09:56 AM
*Natia smiles up at Dasquian as she leans her crutches up against the table she is sitting at*

I doubt I ever will become a Knight. And if I do, it will be when I am old and gray because it will probably be then and only then that I manage to keep my temper over things which I can not do now.

*Natia's smile gets slightly bigger when Dasquian offers someting to drink or eat*

I'm fine for now Dasquian, though a pop would be nice.

*Natia looks at the blue thing that has crawled up onto the table and is holding out an orange to her. She gently shakes her head and says*

No thanks blue guy. I don't eat oranges.

*Natia then looks down at the table and frowns*

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:51:03 AM
He nodded and turned from Natia for a moment, waving over a drink for the young one. It was a simple drink to make, so came within moments. The Knight took the glass and handed it to Natia, smiling broadly.

"There you go."

Roddy Two
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:57:32 PM
(Roddy's ears lowered in unison with his antennae and his four arms, as he let the orange drop to the table. He looked back to the snack table, wringing his paws together as he thought)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:17:56 PM
Sasseeri checked her chrono. The whiskey would have worked its way into the Jedi's system now. She's heard about healing powers belonging to Jedi..but one would need to know something was wrong to be able to heal it.

With the relaxants in a drink, the Jedi would not be surprised at the feeling of 'looseness' attacking her limbs. It was an expected result of alchohol...and the Jedi should be getting very loopy very soon.

Hunk
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:56:01 PM
Hunk sat back from the rest of the crowd, taking part in the festivities without being part of the group. He didn't know the young night personally, having only seen him in passing a few times, but that shouldn't have stopped him. Generally, he would have been in the thick of things, meeting and greeting everyone he met, telling his life story to anyone that would listen, and even some who didn't. His voice would be rising above the usual party murmer, and his loud laughing would be heard across the room.

But not tonight. Tonight, he was in a rare depressed mood. He didn't know why the mood came, nor did he know how long it would last, but he figured a party would snap him out of it quickly. Setting his empty glass on the table, he made his way towards the crowd to offer the guest of honor his congratulations, but something stopped him in his tracks.

A Cizerack female.

He had only met two cizerack females during his tenure as a jedi. One seemed to take an instant disliking to him, while the other one had a libido that would put just about anyone to shame and had taking an uncomfortable liking towards him. The one before him was the latter; Sass-something or other, if he remembered correctly.

He stood there for a moment, frozen in his tracks, trying to decide whether to greet her or carefully move around and avoid any sort of confrontation, be it pleasent or unpleasent.

Sejah Haversh
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:00:29 PM
Sejah had seen Dasquian around, and had been told who he was, but had never actually met him. Ordering a Tom Collins form the barkeep, with a slice of lemon, of course, the mongoose made his wat through the crowd and over to Das.

"Congratulations, Mr. Belargic, from what I hear, you'll make a fine knight. Good work." Sejah said as he smiled. He was only still a padawan himself, but wished to convey his congratualtions anyhow.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:01:24 AM
He turned from Natia and grinned at Sejah, nodding profusely.

"Thank you, Sejah. It's good to know people have faith in me," he said with a nervous smile.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 11:28:51 AM
*Natia smiles up at Dasquian as the pop is placed infront of her*

Thank-you Dasquian.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:12:30 PM
A hand squeezed his shoulder from behind.

"Congratulations, Dasquian. You make me and all the Order proud."

Then she leaned closer so that only he would hear her.

"Of course, you should have made yourself proud as well. That is the most important."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:47:19 AM
Turning to his Master, he smiled broadly before giving a light bow.

"Thank you, Master."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:34:59 PM
She returned the bow and held up a hand.

"Please. It's Navaria now. Do enjoy the day, I'm sorry that I cannot stay very long. Duty calls. May the Force be with you, Dasquian."

Navaria bowed once more to her once student before departing the bar and grill.

Roddy Two
Jul 1st, 2002, 12:49:53 PM
(Following his rejection, Roddy went about hurriedly snuffling over the serving table, until he found an apple. Confident in his choice, he took the fruit and skittered back to Natia's table, climbing up to offer it)

Kack Mebuff
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:09:12 PM
Kack walked up through the crowd, and stood before Dasquian. Kack bowed respectfully. As he stood erect again he smiled a wide grin.

"Congratulations Master. We all are most proud of you. And I am greatly honored to have you as my Master."

Estelle Russard
Jul 1st, 2002, 03:13:51 PM
Approaching Dasquian, squeezing her way through the crowd.

"Well done, Dasquian. Its an honor to serve with you."

Oriadin
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:32:39 AM
Oriadin walked into the bar and grill. There seemed to be a bit of a commotion. You could hear the noise from outside so Oriadin just had to have a look. His eyes scanned the room to see if he could descover the focal point of the commotion. Dasquian was at the centre of it all.

--Of course, his promotion--

Oriadin made his way over to the newly appointed knight and bowed.

--Congratulations Dasquian. I know you will go on to become an excellent Jedi.--

Oriadin had never really come into contact with Dasquian before but he did know of him. He was a popular member of the GJO and Oriadin looked forward to seeing great things from this one.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:44:29 AM
Dasquian smiled broadly first at his Padawan.

"Thank you for your faith in me, Kack. I swear by the Force that I will use my new rank to train you to the best of your ability."

Then to Estelle he beamed, nodding in thanks, his gaze turning onto one of Helenias's apprentices.

"As will you too, Oriadin. My thanks."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 10:38:25 AM
*Natia looks at the blue guy as he leaves and then comes back with an apple. A slight smile forms on her face but she shakes her head*

No thanx. I'm not hungry right now.

*Natia then turns her attention to the room around her. Seeing all the happy ppl around, congratulating Dasquian on his promotion*