PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Future Trilogy Cover Art Released

FLMKR4EB
Jun 23rd, 2002, 04:43:02 PM
Check out www.digitalbits.com, they've posted the cover art for the Trilogy Box Set. Looks cool, I'm excited.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 23rd, 2002, 04:52:50 PM
Looks like the site is down right now or something keeps coming cannot be found oh well. Still I can't wait for it to come on DVD BTTF is on of my favorite movies and the its about time that it is on DVD. Also do you know its going to show some of the scenes with Eric Stoltz as Marty? That I think should be interesting we get to see how bad he was and why they went back to Fox.

FLMKR4EB
Jun 23rd, 2002, 05:57:14 PM
sorry, wrong link...
It USED to be digitalbits.com

its now...

www.thedigitalbits.com

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:38:08 PM
Thanks it does look very cool, I like the image of Doc Brown in there.

JMK
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:24:58 PM
I've been waiting soooo long for these movies on DVD, and to finally see them getting off their rears and doing something is really cool! :D

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:59:58 PM
I know it is my second fav trilogy, I have heard there is going to be alot of extras, I am hoping for the DVD to have what happened to old Biff in BTTF 2, the movie didn't explain what happened to him when he came back from changing the past.

JMK
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:16:02 AM
He obviously didn't get back because he's too old and dumb to figure out Mr. Fusion. He probably just curled up and died at the cemetery.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:20:29 PM
Well I meant when he brought the Delorian back and he got out of the car and went over behind a building, he seemed like he was in pain or something. I have heard two theories, one he had a heart attack which would make sense, the second is he vanished because he changed so much of his life that he just wouldn't exist the reason for this according to something I read on a site is, sometime after 1985, Lorraine would kill Biff so Biff wouldn't exist in 2015.

JMK
Jun 26th, 2002, 09:01:13 AM
I can't wait until 2015 actually rolls around so we can compare the future Spielberg & Zemekis created to the actual time. As for Biff, maybe some of that "erased from existance" stuff came into play. When Biff was in pain though, I thought it had something to do with the fact that he had broken his cane inside the delorean.

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:57:56 PM
I know we got 13 years to go, I am not sure if we will have flying cars by then, hey we know one thing the Cubs get to WS and they still lose that wouldn't surprise me :p

JMK
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:03:23 AM
Those poor Cubs, they're never going to win the world series. :lol

JMK
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:07:08 PM
Universal's official press release for The Back to the Future Trilogy on DVD:

"It's a blast from the past, present and future this holiday season as Universal Studios Home Video releases the Back to the Future Trilogy on DVD for the very first time on December 17, 2002 for $39.95 MAP. An absolute must-have for any collection, the three-disc boxed set contains Back to the Future, Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III with newly re-mastered audio soundtracks and is fully loaded with an array of never-before-seen bonus features. Pre-order close is October 29. In addition, the VHS boxed set is priced at $24.95 MAP with an order close date of November 12.

Befitting the prestige of its DVD debut, the Back to the Future Trilogy features exclusive new interviews conducted this year with actor Michael J. Fox, director Robert Zemeckis, screenwriter Bob Gale and producer Neil Canton, as well as newly discovered deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes footage, a featurette on the making of the films with interviews of the cast and crew, a live audio commentary session conducted at the USC Film School, a Michael J. Fox Parkinson's Disease Foundation PSA, and other bonus materials associated with each of the three films.

The magic and wonder of the entire Back to the Future trilogy films is explored in the three disc set that includes over 10 hours of all-new, never-before-seen bonus materials. Presented in a holographic foil embossed pack that communicates the fun, exciting, fast-paced breakthrough adventure-comedy of the films, the collection is sure to please the most demanding fan. Trilogy bonus features include the Universal Animated Anecdotes, in which consumers can watch the feature film and simultaneously learn over 150 fun facts, including trivia and hilarious bloopers; Storyboards to Final Feature Comparison will allow viewers to experience the filmmaking process through storyboards and compare storyboards to the final feature sequence. In addition, the unique DVD-ROM destination, Universal Studios Total Axess, will provide viewers the opportunity to see behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, original scripts, and participate in fan mail and sweepstakes."

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! :rollin

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:50:10 PM
Yeah very cool can't wait to get it.