PDA

View Full Version : When the Empire..

Liam Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 03:01:31 PM
Well, when it collapses are we going to do any sort of a planet grab?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 03:09:28 PM
Hmmm.....I was wondering the same thing...... :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 23rd, 2002, 05:35:53 PM
(Sighs) We are a Jedi Order, not a government or military movement. The idea of what is going to happen is so that the way is cleared for smaller groups to have a chance, ie. the longest standing group at SWFans not snatching planets.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 05:35:55 PM
No. Because it wont be necessary. Groups wint be abe to hold many planets and we (meaning GJO / NRSF) have a few decent ones anyway.

We have Yavin, Arcan and also Xa Fel when we get that thread finished...... Coruscant will be a neutral playing zone under NPC control of the republic, as will just about everywhere else be. I'm angling Ukio (for my own non GJO reasons) and that's it.

Maybe a trade agreement or two, but nothing more really needed.

What I'm up to is not tof rht e Jedi but in the end marked for the NRSF nominally - food (Ukio), production facilities (Xa Fel), main base (Arcan IV), trade agreements and money supply. Besides that, anything more is unfair and just oo much of a pain in the ass to deal with

AmazonBabe
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:30:58 AM
The Empire's gonna fall?? Did I miss something HUGE along the way here? :huh :huh :huh

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:23:45 AM
Yes. The whole concept of military RP is about to change radically

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:03:01 AM
(Hands AB a double espresso)

Morgan Evanar
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:57:08 AM
Wait wait wait a second. I thought the NRSF was now my cookie.

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:21:35 AM
I'm getting pissed off with all this.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:55:31 PM
:\

**Needs espresso too** :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:48:02 PM
Wait wait wait a second. I thought the NRSF was now my cookie.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20052

You will find when you work out what that first post is about, I'm good to my word and I've gone further and given you a freer reign than you would expect.

I'm angling Ukio (for my own non GJO reasons) and that's it

What I'm up to is not for the Jedi but in the end marked for the NRSF nominally

I'll make this clearer - The Jedi are not involved with what I'm up to with other characters. Nor is the NRSF. I'm not going to explain what doesnt affect the Jedi here and all I am telling you is that the NRSF will gain Ukio. Basically I'm finishing what I started a long time ago - Xa Fel was started 4 months ago and needs to be signed off, Ukio because a character I wrote about I'm entering as a RP charcater and Ukio was always the next step.
If it doesnt fit in with how you view what the NRSF.... * shrug * the setup still provides a few interesting pssibilies. Just becuase it's nominally NRSF does not mean the NRSF literally governs - it means they can access the resources that setup can offer.

In other words, I'm cleaning up my roleplay scheming and leaving the pieces in place behind to be put to good use by GJO OOC peeps. I certainly will be - but I'm not going to say how, because that is for everyone else to work out what I am up to with something a little bit different and someone quite new and seperate.

AmazonBabe
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:12:17 PM
:: Takes espresso. :: o_O

I'm still confused as to what's going on, but ok. I'll go with the swing of things and let myself fall where the cards fall.

:: Staggers out of thread with a massive headache. ::

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:18:06 PM
:: Throws cards in the air ::

52 PICKUP!!!!!

AmazonBabe
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:22:19 PM
:: Slips on cards on her way out, spilling coffee everywhere. ::

:grumble

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:24:43 PM
Whoops, now I'm in trouble...

:: Runs, slips on cards and crashes into a cabinet. on top of the cabinet, a bowling ball is disloged..... and rolls off the top of the cabinet and hits Marcus on the head ::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:49:44 PM
::Sends for a service droid to clean up the mess and one medical droid for Marcus::

:D

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:21:28 PM
:woozy

AmazonBabe
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:34:13 PM
:: Stands up shakily, dripping in coffee. ::

:: SIGH :: Well, time for a bath...

:: Sloshes off to wash off the coffee, dumping the remaining espreso on Marcus' bonked head. ::

:p

Jedi Neo
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:36:26 PM
:(

I guess I'm out of the loop.

I need to read a lot of things.