PDA

View Full Version : Unseen Surroundings - Arriana Daynon

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:19:20 AM
From their meeting in the recruitment center (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19807) Dasquian had led the new Padawan out into the grounds of the Order. What was only hours ago a bright day was dying off into a mild evening, a cool breeze brushing through the academy.

Out in the walkway that moved onto eventually reach the LQ, Dasquian walked with the newcomer Arriana. He kept his hands folded behind his back, and canted his head somewhat as he regarded her.

"I'm sure you will find the rooms here to your liking, Arriana."

Aurora Keaira
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:08:06 PM
((Well...can someone delete this? lol...I didn't even check to see who I was logged in as >.< Sorry!))

Arriana Daynon
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:17:07 PM
Arriana glanced about her, an uplift smile dancing upon her lips. She hardly cared what her living arrangements were as long as she was learning the way of the Jedi. This is what she had dreamt for years and luck had finally come her way.

She laced her dainty hands in front of her and half skipped her next couple of strides. Realizing that Dasquian was watching her she blushed and stopped immediately. Inclining her head around slightly to peep at him her cheeks flushed a deeper crimson as she met his gaze. He was a notably handsome man, more so than any she had seen in her home village. Arriana glanced to her hands, fidgeting them considerably. “How long have you been here?” she asked lifting her gaze to look where they walked.

((OOC: Now this is the right account. :lol Sorry, I'm an idiot.))

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 26th, 2002, 10:10:23 AM
The flush of colour in Arriana's cheeks caused Dasquian to smile somewhat, though he did nothing else in the hope that she would feel less uncomfortable.

"Oh, not more than a few months.. though I was a part of an Order before I came here,"

Dasquian locked his hands behind his back as he strode, keeping his paces uneven so that he did not outstep the giddy Padawan.

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:14:08 PM
I had just come from showing a young man to his room, and as I rounded the corner, heading back to my quarters, I almost ran into Dasquian and a young woman he was with. "Oh!" I exclaimed, looking up at the pair, "I wasn't looking, forgive me." I gave them a smile then, and a bow to both. "Who is this young lady here?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:18:26 PM
Almost thudding into a blue figure, Dasquian recoiled back on instant.

"Oh! I'm sorry,"

A moment for thought and recognition, then a smile tugged back onto his lips.

"Ah Ryla, this is Arriana Daynon ... she's just become part of the Order. I'm just showing her around, finding her a room, and the like."

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:45:44 PM
"Arriana? Oh good, that saves me my trip to the council..." I turned to her and smiled broadly. "I'm your new master! Xazor let me know, and then I couldn't find you in the recruitment center." I turned back to Das. "When you're done showing her to a new room, can you send her down to the training rooms? I've got another padawan waiting now, or I would."

Arriana Daynon
Jun 28th, 2002, 02:13:08 AM
Arriana was in a state of confusion...she emitted a dumbfounded and blank stare as she looked from Dasquian to the woman that had literally ran into them. First she had been accepted into the finest Jedi Order and now, moments later, she had a Master! It was beyond her!

Looking back to Dasquian she waited for his reply. Although she most assuredly wanted to see to a room and visit the rest of the temples the known fact that training awaited her so soon sent an excited chill up her spine. She had never felt such joy in her life and she certainly was greeting it with arms wide open.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:04:36 AM
"Certainly Ryla, It will only take a moment to find a room,"

Dasquian smiled then nodded to Ryla before carrying on up the stairs through the main foyer of the academy. The walls were all a glossy silver, and were decked with pictures and inscriptions - things which told of the Order's history.

"Ryla is an excellent long-standing member.. you will receive the best of training, no doubt, from her," Dasquian said as he and Arriana strolled out into a long corridor.

All along this particular strip were doors, some with plaques on them, others blank. Only one or two had nothing on them. After a short walk they'd reached one with nothing written on it, and Dasquian gave the door a gentle thump with his fist. By the side of the frame was a small code pad. He drummed in the generic code - which could later be altered - and the door slid open.

"Here we are!"

Arriana Daynon
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:17:45 AM
Arriana dipped her head in a slight bow to Ryla as Dasquian led her onwards to a room. She noticed each of the rooms with plates hanging on the outer door and then some that had nothing at all. It appeared to her that the labels were names for each of the occupied rooms and the ones without such identification were vacant. She decided against voicing such a question.

It wasn’t such a long walk before both light goers stood just outside a particular door with no plaque resting on the outside. As Dasquian punched in the access code, Arriana stood patiently behind him, watching his every move.

The door opened with a light woosh revealing a dimly lit, simply decorated room. She waited until Dasquian led the way inside before stepping beyond the entrance.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:51:51 AM
He paced inside and walked to the window, drawing back the thin curtains to reveal a view out onto the academy grounds. From the window, one could see other's quarters across the quad, as well as some training rooms to the south. Turning, framed by the light from outside, Dasquian gestured around.

"Is this alright?"

Arriana Daynon
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:55:10 PM
Arriana's face lit up as she looked in her room. She would enjoy her stay here very much...

Prancing over to Dasquian as he unveiled the view from the window she kid-like pressed the tips of her fingers against the glass. "This is fabulous!" Unlatching herself from the window she stepped back to stand in front of Dasquian. "Thank you for bringing me here. I do appreciate your kindness."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 11th, 2002, 02:04:09 AM
A broad smile grew on his lips.

"It is quite alright. Should you need anything else from me, do not hesitate to ask," Dasquian said in reply.

He turned then, and looked to the door.

"Now I believe you have training to get to, as do I. It was a pleasure meeting you Arriana," he said with a deep bow.

Arriana Daynon
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:42:07 PM
Arriana mimicked his bow adoringly. "The pleasure is all mine, I assure you. Thank you again!"

Without another word she hurriedly dashed out of her new quarters. She just knew she would be late for her first training, which greatly disappointed her, but the fact that she had no idea where to find the academy would make for a slightly good excuse. After rushing past a directory she quickly sprinted the rest of the way to the training rooms (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20201&perpage=20&pagenumber=1).