PDA

View Full Version : Room in the jungle

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:14:53 AM
Wicket finaly finishes his new home out in the jungle and look at it and says

Almost like home...almost....

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 25th, 2002, 09:30:01 AM
Well wicket just got back from the academy with his lightsaber supplys and sits down and looks at them. There were 2 crystals both of a silver color, some cilinders one with a pointed end like a spear.

Well me better get started.

wicket first lays out all the things on his bed and starts to meditate. though the force he gets a pic of his new light saber a "light spear" the blade will most likely be 1/3 the lenght of the wepon and the other end there is a pointed sword try thing for non saber battals the shaft will be made of a lightsaber resistant material and if push comes to shove he can always pull out his light dagger. but he will make that later. after wicket slips out of meditation he says

Wow. Me has never seen or heard of this wepon.

so wicket gose back into medition and starts to build his lightSpear. first he will draw a model of this thing then he starts to make a 3D imiage on the comp of it and sits back forgeting about his door being open and says

This will be best spear ever!!!

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 28th, 2002, 02:01:45 AM
::Azhure had heard Wicket had come out of the med bay after collapsing at the bar, and she came to check how he was. Looking into the room she noticed he was fine and nodded, pleased::

I see you are well. Nice weapon.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jul 2nd, 2002, 05:12:13 AM
Wicket is sitting in his hut in the trees in a deep meditation and it hightens his senses. Wicket smells Azhure Darkstone before she can even look into the door. and as she does wicket says

Come in and hi how are you today :)

All this time wicket was still working on his wepon

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:25:03 AM
::Azhure smiled at the ewok prince::

Things have been pleasant. And you?

::She watched him with his weapon as he spoke::

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jul 3rd, 2002, 05:34:29 AM
Wicket is now working on the iner part of his spear and still talking to Azhure Darkstone

Me has been well and me is so happy me can make this

Holds up parts of his lightspear

Me hope it works:) So how is your traning going?

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 6th, 2002, 05:49:56 AM
::Azhure shrugged, it had been slow but it was going::

It goes as it will, the important thing is I am learning. and yourself?

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jul 6th, 2002, 08:58:07 PM
wicket thinks how has it been going he is makeing his lightsaber so it must be going good well(all the while he is working on the shaft of the spear)

It is ok... Me am making me light saber or spear.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 7th, 2002, 06:38:19 PM
::Azhure nodded, watching him and smiled::

I see. It looks good. I w0on't disturb you any longer, just came to see if you are OK. I've never had to save a life, it's normally the other way......... Good luck with the weapon.

::She left, leaving Wicket to his weapon::

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:15:41 PM
Wicket is sad to see her go. she has become a good friend. well he had to finish his wepon so. he gose back to the finishing touches and after a few more hours his light spear is FINISHED:):cool :D :thumbup :lol