PDA

View Full Version : Awake now(Xazor)

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:12:58 AM
Wicket finaly wakes up after his last pass out time and get ready to coutinue his training

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 05:43:03 PM
Xazor smiled and placed a hand on Wicket's shoulder.

"Greetings young one.....I see you are ready to continue your training."

She said softly, sitting down on a large boulder to begin their lessons once again.....

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:32:10 AM
OOC:nice new pic i like it what do you think of my poem lol)

Wicket thinks long and hard

what we do next???

Wicket is still a little messed up but is ok to countnue

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:58:03 AM
ooc: New pic....oh in my active sig?? I have like, six pics changing in there now! :) You're poem is really cool! :)

ic:

Xazor smiles and nods gently.

"Well....now that you have basic control of the Force, it is time to build your lightsaber. This is for you...."

She said gently and handed him a black leather bag. Inside were all of the parts to build his lightsaber, including the two crystals he needed.

"There are no directions....but let the Force guide you and you shall be successful. Now, do you wish to build it here, or in your room? It will take quite some time...."

She said gently, wondering what he would choose. The task would not be easy, but he would be able to do it.

ooc: One more thing, usually to build your lightsaber, you should make a thread in the Living Quarters saying something like, you're going to build it in your room. Then take about three days of Real life time and use that to make long posts, or many short ones.....about building your lightsaber. Okay?? :)

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:35:50 AM
OOC:OK:)

Well me thinks me will make my light saber in my room in the jungle.