PDA

View Full Version : Evil Sith Plan of...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 23rd, 2002, 03:46:25 AM
something... Brainstorming thread, what can we do so I will not be bored? Now, THINK!!! And I'll get me a pepsi,

Jehova Eaven
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:23:41 PM
Am I allowed? I'm a lot like Jes... not being a true sith.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:25:17 PM
Glove of Darth Vader
when Luke Skywalker battled Darth Vader aboard the second Death Star, Luke severed Vader's right hand in a lightsaber duel. It was thought that the hand was lost, flung into deep space when the Death Star exploded near Endor. The Prophets of the Dark Side foretold that it would be found by the next ruler of the galaxy. It was also beleived that the glove wsa indestructible. Captain Dunwell later found the glove in a piece of Death Star wreckage on Calamari. It was believed by Trioculus that the glove also gave the wearer the power to choke a victim without actually touching them, although this was proved false when Trioculus couldn't do it. Emdee﷓5 then modified the glove to perform a similar duty when Trioculus aimed it, to cover up Trioculus' lack of Force sensitivity. (GDV)

hmmm..............

Jehova Eaven
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:01:36 AM
Hmm?

Lady Vader
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:49:24 PM
:huh

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:17:29 PM
I got it out of the SW encyclopedia, we can figure out something. WWe can write off of it or something interesting.........