PDA

View Full Version : Pushing the boundaries....(Open for two Padawans)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:42:13 PM
Xazor smiled to herself as she walked into the Jedi Academy. It was a beautiful day outside and she felt adventurous. This day she would begin the first of many multi-sparring sessions to benefit herself as well as those that joined in. Standing in the center of the room she looked around and saw many people conversing with one another, Masters training their students, and small spars occuring in separate rooms. She had posted a message in the Temple that she sought to spar with two Padawans that day......and hopefully whoever they were would arrive soon. Taking her duel-phase saber from her belt, she ran her finger over the ignition switch. Two blue blades shot forth from the hilt with a hissing sound. Love gently hummed in her right hand as she stood in waiting.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:22:12 AM
OOC: read "The Vow" in the living quarters.

IC:Corin walked up to Xazor and bowed low. his new saber at his side

"Milady Xazor i wish to spar with you this day, it would be my personal honor to spar with someone as higly esteemed as yourself. will you spar with a humble padawan such as me?"

OOC: my saber is just dual phase its not a double blded saber. it can change lengths with the flick of a switch.

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:34:59 AM
Maia made her way to the court yard where spar's took place. She had read the message that her friend had put out. She wanted to see if Xazor would teach her a little more about how to handle a lightsaber.

Looking around he noticed her friend and a young man she had not yet met talking. Stepping up she waited for there conversation to end.

"Xazor how have you been and how is marriage?" She asked after she had given her a hug."

"I was wondering if you teach m how not to cut my hand of when using a lightsaber." She said jokingly. She knew how to handle the saber due to the training she had received from her brother but one could always learn more...

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:02:14 AM
Corin turned to the newcomer and bowed low again. pleased to meet you i am Corin Zetith and you are?

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:10:56 AM
Maia bowed to the young man.

"I am Maia Tharrinn. It's a pleasure to meet you Corin Zetith." She said softly. Maia was still very unsure of herself with others that she did not know. She had seen him around with a young woman at his side and he always seemed friendly enough. Hopefully they would be come friends...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:45:36 AM
Xazor turned to see a young man bowing before her, requesting to take up the offer of her spar. A smile danced upon her lips as she bowed in return.

"Greetings young Padawan....indeed, I shall spar with you this day, that is what I was seeking!"

She said with a grin. Her friend Maia then entered the Academy and gave her a warm hug. Smiling, she nodded gently.

"Yes, I'll teach you how to avoid cutting your hand off. Now....you and Corin may work together against me....or if you would like, we can spar separatly, taking turns with attacks. It is up to you two....I can work both ways."

The Knight said with a confident aire in her words. This would be a great learning experience for all three of them....

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:01:55 PM
Maia bowed to her friend. It had been awhile since she had been in a spar. Calling on the force she soothed her mind and sprit for the upcoming task. Drawing her saber she ignited it with a snap-hiss. Opening her eyes she gazed calmly at Xazor.

"We can do it however you two would like. I will keep up to the best of my ability my friend." Maia said with a soft smile. There was so much she had learned from Xazor and she had watched her with her Padawans. The calm love Xaz showed them was inspiring to say the least and Maia hoped when she became a night that she would be able to apply what she had learned...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:09:32 PM
"Well, I can do it anyway, if you wish. Perhaps we should go one on one first...and then you two can work together against me? Whatever you wish...I will accomodate."

The Knight said with a gentle smile, looking to Corin for a suggestion. It did not matter either way to Xazor, she worked well under pressure and while teaching.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:20:41 PM
Corin gave a lopsided grin

"I gues that leaves me to decide then huh? why dont we start off as master Xazor said one on one and then later maybe together. sound good?"

Maia Tharrinn
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:53:06 AM
Maia nodded and smiled.

"That works for me. It will let me get used to how you both move. Please Corin you first. When your ready for me just let me know and I will jump in." Maia said as she moved slightly away from the two. Maia began her warm ups. Her lightsaber hummed through the air...

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:30:05 PM
Elise's deep ocean blue blad shot out from its handle and Corin stood in an En Garde position.

"master Xazor might i request that you help me with hot to properly handle a saberwhile we fight. im not very good at all with sabers yet."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:49:39 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"First off....feel your saber through the Force, let it become like an extension of your arm. Always be aware of the blade...feel it cut through the Force as you would feel for my blade...."

She motioned for him to do as she instructed....

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:27:12 AM
Corin listened to Xazor and did as she had told him to... he grasped his saber's handle firmly with two hands and opened himself up to the force. he destinctly felt the two jedi in the room with him and his arm felt as if it was twice as long, exactly as Xazor had said, an extension of himself! he could feel everything around him . as if his head was a transparent sphere he could almost picture the things in his surroundings as if they were being seen with his own eyes.

"what now master Xazor?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:36:58 PM
"That is very good. Now....when you move it about, keep that connection. You must impliment this in a spar or battle. As long as you keep your eyes open in the Force, you will be fine. Now, we shall begin, but feel my saber as well as your own through the Force. Always be mindful of each weapon involved and you will be able to avoid injury. Now, let us begin. You may take the first move....."

She stood in a defensive stance, her double bladed duel-phase saber was held at waist level, parallel to the ground. Smiling, she nodded for him to begin.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:23:38 PM
Corin was glad for the news of being able to prevent more injuries with this information Xazor was sharing with him. he had had enough saber cuts for a while and didnt really need or want anymore. he stood with his saber held out in front, and not really knowing how to begin a spar with a Jedi Master he just did a straight forward lunge to see what she would do. maybe he could pick up from there.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 4th, 2002, 04:45:46 PM
Xazor did a rising block quickly....right before he even got there. His saber was blocked easily and she spun around for a kick to his solar plexis.

"When attacking, never give me time enough to think about what you may do.....or feel what you're going to do. Even if you're unsure, just do....anything. Never wait or that will happen."

The woman said gently and nodded for him to try again. It was all a process of trial and error.....and eventually he would get it.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 4th, 2002, 11:50:19 PM
Corin sighed and nodded

"I hate sabers!"

He began again, this time coming in a high swinging arc towrds Xazor's head but then curving down towards her stomach when it came about 3/4 of the way to her.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 5th, 2002, 08:43:56 AM
Xazor grinned and blocked the high strike to her head, and twisted her wrists to get her saber back to her stomach in time. She nearly didn't.....for that type of block was definatly not her specialty. She nodded and smiled brightly.

"Very good.....that was excellent! Now when you do such attacks as you just did......use the Force to back your power and speed, and guaranteed unless your oppononet is really quick or experienced, they won't be able to block it."

She nodded in motion for him to try it again.....either the same, or something different but while using the Force....

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 5th, 2002, 11:19:30 PM
Corin came back around to her opposite side this time and swung as hard as he could to her middle using a puny force push to help......in time he would learn to use the force more effectively but right now he was just a padawan.