PDA

View Full Version : In search of a master

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:17:08 PM
:: Dios looked around for a while observing all the recruiters and recruits, he also saw a lot of people gathered together, they were all in need of a master, he was too so he walked over to the group::
Hey anybody, are there any masters willing to take me under their wing? I know there's a lot of others and their's no reason I should get chosen over them but I want to ask anyways.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:45:19 PM
Dasquian entered and bowed to the Padawan.

"Dios, Patience is a trait a Jedi must hold dearly. There are simply not enough Knight's with the time to train you presently, however rest assured that as soon as there is someone available you will be assigned with a Master."

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:49:58 PM
:: Dios looked at the knight and quickly realized who he was, he was the knight he had insulted the evening of his redemption.::
Sir, thank you, i understand. I will wait. Uhhh... Dasquian right?
Dios Kane, nice to meet you. I need to apologize for a few nights ago.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:53:08 PM
"Good to meet you too Dios. I am sure the Council is grateful for your patience on the matter of gaining a Master."

Dasquian smiled broadly.

"And no apology needed, we all have our moments we regret," he added with a nod.

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:00:49 PM
:: Dios smiled and nodded. Dios greatly regretted what he had done as a sith but this man made it sound like nothing. He agreed with him though. ::

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:07:47 PM
"Well I best be tending to my duties," he said with a nod.

"Good luck with finding a Master, Dios," Dasquian added with a smile, before turning and heading back out towards the Academy.

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:11:43 PM
:: Dios thought for a moment and then had an idea::
Wait sir, I need to ask you a very important question! Would you be willing to train me as your padawan?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:17:09 PM
He paused in mid step, turning to Dios.

"I'm not sure I'd be able to, friend. You would have to consult with the Council on that matter."

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:18:40 PM
The council? What should I say? ::Dios stopped in step also and wondered.::

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:20:48 PM
"Explain to them what you wish," the Knight replied.

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:26:18 PM
I will
:: Dios left for the Academy wher he would ask his question::

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:33:25 PM
Dasquian smiled and continued on out into the concourse, dissapearing into the corridors.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:34:52 PM
Xazor stepped in front of Dios.

"I have found a Master for you. Her name is Ryla Relvinian and she should be contacting you soon."

The Knight said with a bright smile.

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:47:44 PM
:: Dios stopped and with a face of surprise:: Whoa! Thanks Xazor!

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:50:42 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded gently.

"You're welcome young Padawan.....expect to begin soon! May the Force be with you...."

She said softly and then disappeared into the shadows...

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:43:17 PM
I walked over to Dios, giving Xazor a bow as she left. "I have started a training thread for you. You can meet me there."

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:48:27 PM
ooc: already posted there cya there