PDA

View Full Version : Reclamation: Lightsabre (Eve Siren)

Alpha
Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:58:05 PM
Satine smiles, and looks around the cockpit of his new ship, Dark Nova, trying hard nott o give a little laugh. He had used some of his sources of information to track down Eve. She had something of his in her possession after all; his lightsabre. Seeing this as a good time to test his new ship, Satine took off after the Sith, chasing her to an old space-station that had been there probably as long as the Republic, from the looks of it. Docking his ship next to Eve's, and folding in the wing-engines, Satine grabs his weapons belt, strapping it on as he walks out, stepping into the musty air of the station. Turning on his wrist flashlight, the Jedi Knight begins his search for Eve...

Where is she? Satine thinks to himself...

Eve Siren
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:23:46 AM
A Force Signature was strong enough for Eve to detect miles away. But she wasn't sure of who it was. It was a dark stormy night ... Isn't that how all horror stories start ? As the man walked out of his ship, Eve looked down on him from above. The minute he landed, she climbed onto his ship already. He turned on a sort of flashlight.

"Peek-a-boo." She whispered with a deep monotone voice.

She then jumped on the man, crashing the metal heel part of her boots into both of his shoulders. Her eyes widened as she landed a few feet away and spotted who it was.

"Capashen ?! What are you ? Crazy ??" She said, almost with an angry voice.

Alpha
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:00:31 AM
"That's open to debate. Why?" Satine asks, jumping back to his feet.

"I came to ask for my sabre back...And something else, but that can wait."

Satine rests his hand on his modified NMC-92 pulse pistol--modified for rapid fire, and attached to a battery brick which was attached to the small of his back's armor plate.

Eve Siren
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:08:08 PM
Eve tilted her head to the side. Another sort of weapon. A gun ... Her favorite weapons. She had two both attached to her thigh, but hidden underneath her coat. She crossed her arms, but still stepped back, to be in an defensive mode.

"I'm not surprised for your sabre ... But what else do you want ?"

Alpha
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:12:06 PM
"Not important. The sabre is." Satine says, his silver eyes flashing.

But since you asked... Satine sends to Eve through the force, How about dinner in a few days? he asks. Satine can't help but smiling at this, and at Eve's shocked face.

Eve Siren
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:28:03 PM
Evidently, Eve was shocked. Of all people, she never thought Satine would be one to try to ask her out. She couldn't help but chuckle of surprise. A smile drew on her lips.

"What happened to 'You're not my type of girl' ?"

Alpha
Jun 23rd, 2002, 02:28:00 PM
Satine shrugs.

"The problems with having an overactive brain. Things change."

Eve Siren
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:15:48 AM
"Interesting. I always thought having a dinner with a Sith was strictly forbidden in the Jedi rule book. Then again ..."

Eve charged towards Satine and rammed the spiked metal shoulder pad against his chest. She then bent down, and did a half circle kick, knocking him off his feet. She backed away as soon as she did the kick.

"... You're not the usual peace-keeping Jedi."

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:04:24 PM
Satine quickly jumps to his feet, examining the damage done by the spikes. thanks to his armor, it didn't penetrate the skin, but it would leave a nasty bruise.

"When have I ever?" Satine asks, more to himself then Eve as he runs at the Sith, ducking a snap kick, and coming back with an elbow to her jaw, knocking the sith backwards.

Eve Siren
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:07:45 PM
"Ugh !"

Eve groaned of pain, but quickly grabbed onto Satine's wrist, dragging him down with her, as he knocked her over. She landed on her back, and him over her, but she kicked into his stomach with her two feet, sending him flying in the air.

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:32:10 PM
Quickly tiwsting and flipping, Satine manages to land on his feet, and quickly grasps a silver cylinder from his belt. About six inches long, it wasn't a lightsabre. Hitting a button, the cylinder extends to a six foot long bo staff. Satine spins it and brings it to a ready position, motioning for Eve to attack...

Eve Siren
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:40:57 PM
Eve got back on her feet, then dashed towards Satine. Her hand plunging into her coat, she pulled out a silver gun with her right hand and jumped up when she was near the Jedi. Landing directly behind him, she put the gun to his head and groaned. Kill him ! She growled once more before hitting him behind the head with the gun's steel handle.

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:27:37 PM
Satine blinks back the pain, and automatically kicks Eve away from him.

"I really don't think you're cut out to be a sith, Eve." Satine says, breathing heavily. "There you had a perfectly good chance to kill me, and yet you don't..."

Satine spins his staff, and then switches it to his right hand, bringing it high as he walks towards Eve. It drops nerveless from his fingers, the Jedi gasping in pain. Looking at the arm, Satine realizes that the wound sMalice had given him--almost biting his arm off--had not yet healed. Cursing, Satinebrings his staff back to his left hand, hoping Eve didn't catch that. Quickly running at her, Satine swings the weapon at the sith.

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:25:16 PM
Eve stood back up, groaning of pain as she put her hand over her stomach, where she received the kick. She widened her eyes as Satine swinged his weapon at her, but she had realized that his right arm was in pain. It was a cheap shot, but whatever.

She turned around, her left arm gripped onto his, as soon as he was about to harm her, her back brushing against his chest, but then her right elbow rammed itself into his right arm. She sent him backwards, away from her. She too, was breathing heavily.

"Why ruin a pretty face ?" She replied to his last comment.

Alpha
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:48:56 PM
Satine gasps at the pain, and forces it out of his mind.

"Oh really? Well thank you...I think."

Getting to his feet, Satine draws his pulse pistol, aims, and pulls the trigger. Sixteen silver bolts fly out of the gun, extremely rapidly, all aimed at Eve...

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:41:36 PM
Eve's eyes widened once more as she tried to ruin for cover. Unfortunately, trying to get out of the way, three bullets passed through her body. Two passed through her left shoulder, another one cut her on the side of her stomach, sending her flying back. She was still conscious when she landed on her back, but then decided to stay still. After all, it hurted ... She closed her eyes, her head turning to the side and her hair covering half her face.

"..."

Alpha
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:03:31 PM
Satine slowly went over to Eve, kneeling, and beginning to check on how bad she was hurt by the pulse pistol. While he is doing this, he reholsters the weapon.

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:29:18 PM
Eve's eyes opened suddendly, Eve's hand taking a hold of Satine's neck. She turned him over on his back, her sitting on his stomach then. Her grip tightened, watching him cough. Blood streamed down her left shoulder, onto her coat slowly. A type of anger showed her eyes.

She was a Sith, yet she still let her conscience down and didn't shoot him. He was a Jedi, yet he still shot her. Her left arm hurted even more as her grip around his neck tightened.

Alpha
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:33:38 PM
Satine doesn't choke, doesn't struggle. He just stares into Eve's eyes.

If you're going to kill me, just squeeze a little tighter Eve...Go ahead...

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:39:28 PM
Eve growled, then let go of Satine. She slapped him across the face really hard, then got off of him. She exhaled and shook her head, standing up. She reached into her coat and threw out his sabre.

"..."

Alpha
Jun 26th, 2002, 03:01:17 PM
Satine takes the slap with good cheer as she lets go, happy to breath again. Feeling the sabre slide up against him, Satine looks at it, and takes it.

"Did I hit a nerve, Eve?"

Eve Siren
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:14:59 PM
"No. You're just pathetic. Not worth my time. Not worth killing." She replied, running her right hand through her hair.

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:22:38 AM
"Oh, that stung," Satine replies, sarcasm dripping from the voice. "Coward."

Eve Siren
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:49:39 AM
"Actually .. Why should I kill you ? I don't understand you. Why try to understand you while you're dead ? Isn't it better to understand the mysterious Satine Capashen, alive ?"

Eve took out a gun from her right thigh, aimed it at Satine, then shot also 16 times. He was lying down, so he couldn't have missed all of them.

"Besides ... There's still that dinner."

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:08:35 AM
Satine takes three bullets in the right leg, while he was in the middle of a jump. Landing on the injured leg, Satine falls and slams his jaw into the ground hard.

"I"m a mystery to you huh? That's news..." Rubbing his jaw, he looks at the Sith. "So, you do want to go dinenr then?" The Jedi can't help but smile as he says this.

Eve Siren
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:53:38 AM
"If you have the guts to come pick me up at the Sith Empire, maybe I'll consider. 'Till then ... How about ... Not a chance in hell ?"

Eve grinned as she replied to his question. Wasn't the answer obvious ? He was a Jedi. She was a Sith. There was no way the dinner would've been the best date for both of them. Besides, it'd ruin both of their images that they had to maintain. She walked towards Satine, and kneeled down besides him and put his arm around her shoulder, being careful not to touch his right leg, and cautious that he wasn't touching her injured shoulder.

"Besides," She said, visibly tired. "The Order and Empire won't be too happy with us being naughty."

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:54:52 PM
"Your point? They never are too happy with me anyways. I'm not exactly your model Jedi. Just like you're not the model sithling..." Satine was as tired as Eve, but wouldn't show it, his pride still making him on guard.

"And if picking you up at the Empire would work...Tell me what time, and I'll be there." Satine says, smiling. The working theory in the galaxy was Satine normally had more guts then brains...

Eve Siren
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:45:08 PM
"Heh. In your dreams, Capashen." She chuckled.

Eve stood up slowly, lifting Satine up at the same time. She dragged him towards his ship, cocking her head to the side.

"And what if that army of girls who are after you, comes after me ? I'm a Sith, but it doesn't mean I can beat up 50 girls just because I went on a dinner with the love of their lives."

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:15:39 PM
Satine chuckles.

"That would be one cat fight I would pay to see."

Eve Siren
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:38:10 PM
"Of course. Anything to see me beaten down to a bloody mess ..."

Satine's ship was not far, so it wasn't a long walk 'till there. She walked him up to the opened ship, and pushed a bit on the side, letting him lean on the wall.

"Well, there you go."

The blood loss was making the Sith's vision a bit blurry, but it was getting worse. She groaned discreetly, her left hand rubbing on her bloody right shoulder.

"You should be alright .." She said.

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:09:26 PM
"Yes but what about you? I have a fairly complete med kit, and maybe I should patch up your shoulder." Satine looks at Eve. He had heard her groan, no matter how quiet it was.

Eve Siren
Jun 28th, 2002, 04:59:29 PM
"Umm ... As long as it stays between us." Eve hesitated, but she had already lost a lot of blood.

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:04:44 PM
"Trust me." Satine says, limping into the ship, and grabbing the med kit. Motioning for Eve to sit on the ramp of Dark Nova Satine sits also, opening the kit, and taking out the sterile cleaning cloth. Wiping out the wound, Satine smiles in sympathy at Eve's wince.

"Sorry."

Taking out a bandage, Satine first ignites his sabre, switching the blade length to knife size. Cauterizing the wound to make sure Eve doesn't loose any more blood, Satine takes the pain itno himself, shoving it into a dark corner of his mind. Bandaging the arm, Satine smiles.

"Now, you need a small blood addition." Satine says, taking out a blood pack, and injecting it into the Sith. How odd it felt helping out his "enemy"!

Eve Siren
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:24:02 PM
Eve remained silent the whole time. What happened to her sarcastic remarks ? Her arrogant comments ? Ugh. Too tired to think. She winced every once in a while, groaning and slight gasps escaping her mouth every once in a while.

While the transfusion into her right arm, her left hand searched through her coat and took out a bottle of white tiny pills. She popped the cover off, then put the plastic bottle to her lips, swallowing a pill or two. She closed her eyes then shook her head to chase away the light headache.

"Why are we like this ?" She suddendly asked.

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:32:37 PM
"Like what? Uneasy allies?" Satine asks, finishing up bandaging his leg, and making sure it was properly cleaned.

Eve Siren
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:44:26 PM
"I don't know ... We're supposed to be ripping each other's guts out. Why aren't we ?" Eve asked, again.

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:47:21 PM
"I have no clue, actually. I plead ignorance for once...You got any ideas about it?"

Eve Siren
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:45:58 AM
"No ideas," Eve stood up, dusting off her clothes. "But I don't feel like finding out either."

Alpha
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:22:43 PM
"And why not?" Satine asks, looking at Eve, his silver eye's boring into hers.

Eve Siren
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:28:38 PM
"Because ... The reason might not be pleasant." Eve looked away, then checked if she still had all of her weapons on her.

Alpha
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:26:34 PM
"Define 'might not be pleasant'," Satine requests, idly tapping his fingers against the ramp in a waltz tune from Corellia.

Eve Siren
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:52:10 PM
"Find a dictionary and figure it out by yourself." She scoffed.

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:30:17 PM
Satine smiles from the rebuttal and then replies, "Yes, but your versions of most things are so much different from us 'noble and good' Jedi."

Eve Siren
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:41:34 PM
"But you're not one of them."

Eve tilted her head to the side, and finally gave a smile. Capashen wasn't so bad, after all. He wasn't the obnoxious macho jock she thought he was. She shook her head, then finally walked a few paces towards her ship.

"Well, this is where we say goodbye and return to our different worlds, Capashen."

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:38:13 PM
"For now." Satine says, watching Eve go. "Until then."

Getting up, Satine walks up the ramp of Dark Nova, closing it, and dropping into the pilot's seat, powering up.

Eve Siren
Jul 1st, 2002, 06:43:52 AM
Eve saluted, from afar and exhaled. She watched the ship power up, and tilted her head to the side. Something different about him ... Blah. She told herself.

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:53:20 AM
Satine lifts off, watching Eve through the transparisteel bubble that the pilot's chair was in.

Now...If only I can convince her to a dinner one of these days... Satine thought with a wry grin. Pointing Dark Nova's nose towards home, Satine activates his engines, jetting out of there...