Give it, baby, give it
In the car
Take it, baby, take it
Wherever you are
Give it, baby, give it
Go too far
We're gonna do what they call the
French kissing

Eve hummed the song under her breath, her hands in her black jeans' pockets, her head leaning down as she murmured the lyrics of the song. Still cautious and playing her role as an evil Sith Knight, from TSE, a dagger slid down her sleeve for protection. She walked down the crowded street, but in opposite direction of the crow.

"We're gonna do what they call the french kissing ..."

Kelt Simoson
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:09:38 PM
Kelt was new to these large cities, it had taken him along time to even master how to navigate through them. Shops, returants and bars were all new to him. In his home world there was only ale, now to him there was 230 different types of alcohol to drink.

Kelt was out here to get used to all of the new things in the galaxy, speeder bikes, ships and the enemy. Suddenly in front of him a young child fell over and screamed quite loudly and crying into a fit of tears. Kelt knelt down and picked the boy up so carefully it could have been picking up and injured rodent.

' hey hey hey ..young child...there is nothing to worry about, is there any cuts?'

The young child shook his head.

' Have you broken anything..?'

Again he shook his head.

' Then you have nothing to cry about child' Kelt said wiping away the boys tears with his gloved thumb. with a ruffle of the boys hair the boy was smiling, the mother of the child smiled and they both walked away.

As kelt stood up however he accidently bumped into Eve Siren and nearly knocked her flying.

' Oh I'm incredibly sorry young woman..are you okay?' he said quite worried he had hurt her

Eve Siren
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:14:17 AM
The man who just bumped into her had a pretty strong Force signature. It knocked her, but by feline reflex, Eve put her left feet back, avoiding losing her balance. She remained silent and looked at the man, oddly, through her brown eyes.

"You nearly knocked me over, then you ask if I'm alright ? Let me guess ... Jedi ?" She said, with an annoyed tone to her voice.

She groaned and pushed him out of her way. Almost growling, she glanced at him as she walked past him, her hands clenching into fists in her pockets.

"You make me sick ..." She mumbled.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:21:42 AM
'Ah haha' he said with a almost sarcastic smile pretending to smile at her.

'Ah pathetic, worthless and totally usless..hmm...Sith i presume?' Kelt said each hand in eathothers sleeve looking at her without fear his sword in a sheath ready on his back incase of an attack.

' I see they train quickly these days, no wonder these days Sith don't try to attack jedi...i thought that was there way of life...killing' He said gesturing with a nod to the crowed around them. ' And no you are wrong, im a Jedi Crusader...i dont negotiate peace...i fight for it'

Eve Siren
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:02:31 PM
Eve stopped dead in her tracks and looked over her shoulder through her orange-lens glasses at the man who just spoke. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Challenging a Sith isn't in the Jedi rule book, crusader or not. If you know what's good for you, then stay out of my life, you scum. I am looking for a Jedi ... But you ? Heh. You're not even worth my time. Scared ? Not really. Just annoyed. Of what ? That idiots like you who think they have it all. Tch. Jedi idiot."

Eve shook her head once more, and walked away, continuing her way to find other Jedis who aren't full of themselves.