PDA

View Full Version : Blood is thicker than water....Not really.

Da-ku Etanial
Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:18:19 PM
:: he sat with his sister, the red-haired fireball know as Gemelo Etanial, on a grassy hill, watching the clouds drift by. He had his own plans, and his sister was vital to that, he just needed the last piece and then everything would be ready ::

"You okay Da-ku?" Gemelo asked, concern in her voice. "Of course I am, we just need to wait for him to show up then everything will turn out right....."

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:29:01 PM
::He stalked across the grassy knoll, deep in the pastureal regions of Naboo. He had tracked them here, his "children" and soon he would correct the mistake that Ashley Selena had created.::

Da-ku Etanial
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:24:40 PM
:: Da-ku looked forward and smirked ::

"Ah, finally, he took his sweet time......"

:: his sister looked at him,a confused look on her face. Da-ku reached into his boot and took out an awful looking dagger, and turned to his sister ::

"Ah.....Now it's time for you to play your part Gem........"

:: Gem stared at him like he was mad, and maybe he was. He was pressing his own will upon hers making it so she wouldn't scream or squrim as he took the dagger and simply stabbed Gemelo in the throat, her attempted scream coming out only as a quiet gurgle, Da-ku grinned twisting the dagger ::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2002, 04:59:18 PM
::X kept walking, not letting the suprising scene slow him, Da-Ku began to speak as he got closer::

"Father I believe we have something to discu.."

::He got no farther as X extended his right hand and clenched the boy by the throat tightly picking him up off the ground and holding him above his head::

"We have nothing to discuss. Other than your stupidity. Your sister was your only chance of survival. Together you two may have been able to get passed me, maybe even take me down. But by yourself, I'm afraid you don't have a prayer, 'son'."

::X chuckled a bit tightening his grip::

"What were you trying to do anyway? Did you think killing your sister would impress me? Convince me to spare your life? You don't know me very well if that's what you thought Da-Ku."

Da-ku Etanial
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:04:19 PM
:: Da-ku coughed, and simply put what he would say into Xanatos' thoughts ::

Why I'm just following in your footsteps father......You did kill your sister and your mother, I just went about it in the opposite way...

:: he coughed again, he didn't move as Xanatos held his throat, knowing that if he faught back he'd just get hurt ::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:09:31 PM
::He squeezed a little tighter still::

"I killed my sister and mother, YES. But then again, I did it because my sister wanted to become a Jedi. You've been claiming to BE a Jedi. And your sister has called herself a Sith. So give me a real good reason why I shouldn't snap your neck."

Da-ku Etanial
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:13:36 PM
:: he smirked, and remain still ::

A ploy, to get close to that worthless creature I have the horrid honor to call "Mother", and to get near that woman and her little freak....And simply put, Gem was a dead weight.

:: he tried to laugh, but it came out as a cough ::

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:26:11 PM
A ploy, to get close to that worthless creature I have the horrid honor to call "Mother", and to get near that woman and her little freak....And simply put, Gem was a dead weight.

::He raised an eyebrow relaxing his grip SLIGHTLY::

"By that woman and her freak... you mean Selena and her genetic mistake... Tsuin?"

Da-ku Etanial
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:28:12 PM
:: he grinned even wider ::

OH, so that was their names? Too bad, their graves are blank...No one will be able to mourn their deaths, though I doubt anyone would anyways...

Xanatos Etanial
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:29:48 PM
::X released his grip and let his 'son' fall to the ground with a thud::

"You've got my attention. Talk."

Da-ku Etanial
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:47:07 PM
:: Da-ku fell and coughed for abit before he could talk ::

"Talk about what Father? About how I killed my sister, or maybe I should tell you how mother screamed? Or how easy it was to kill Selena and Tsuin? Hmmm? What do you want to know father? Ask and thou shalt receive."

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 3rd, 2002, 10:32:18 PM
You've claimed to be a Jedi for a while now, "son".

How about telling me why a "Jedi" would be doing so much killing.

Explain your actions, before I decide to finish you off.

Da-ku Etanial
Jul 6th, 2002, 03:22:59 PM
:: Da-ku laughed ::

Father! I thought you were smarter than that! I mean Gemelo was stupid, and I thought she got it from mother, but it seems to be from you as well.....I wasn't really a Jedi, Pops, I was acting, people don't expect a Jedi to rip out their guts now do they?

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 6th, 2002, 03:53:47 PM
::He grabbed his "son" by the throat again::

"You're good at dancing around the subject. Why would you pretend to be a Jedi? What is your game Da-Ku? And don't try to lie to me, I'm too smart for that. I was playing people for fools long before you were born."

Da-ku Etanial
Jul 6th, 2002, 03:58:51 PM
:: Da-ku placed one hand on Xanatos' one around his throat ::

Because it's fun Father, it's fun to make the fools think you are something you're not......And the Jedi are the perfect fools, sully their reputation maybe? I actually did it because the Jedi are trusted, and welcomed around the universe....It's much easier to wander around when no one suspects you...

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 6th, 2002, 04:03:46 PM
::X dropped his son and snarled slightly::

"Time will prove this true or not 'son'. For now I'm going to let you live. Try not to destroy the family's reputation would you?"

Da-ku Etanial
Jul 6th, 2002, 04:10:39 PM
I'll make you proud Father....

:: Da-ku stood up and bowed to Xanatos then quickly went down the hill into the plains of Naboo, he turned and grined a Xanatos ::

Oh, if I run into Auntie Ryla can I kill her Father?

Xanatos Etanial
Jul 6th, 2002, 04:14:39 PM
::He shook his head slowly::

No, you may not. I have much bigger plans in store for your aunt. MUCH BIGGER.

Da-ku Etanial
Jul 6th, 2002, 04:17:35 PM
Ah...Then I'll try to keep away from her then Pops.

:: he bowed then waved ::

See you then Xanatos....And hopefully we won't be trying to killing each other at that time.

:: he turned and walked out into the plains away from Xanatos ::