PDA

View Full Version : My room

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:50:59 PM
:: Dios Kane walked into his new room and immediatley deemed it worthy for any person to sleep well, actually anywhere was a good place to sleep but that was Dios personal view. He set his bags down and opened the one on his shoulder, he pulled out six bottles of Vodka and placed them in the fridge, he pulled out several posters and placed them up on the wall and put up a magnet of his "wife" on the fridge. He laughed to himself and continued to unpack. He placed the hilt of the QuikSilvar onto the table, it broke when he broke his master had said. He had been broken, he was going to leave for his new sword anyways so he kept it in memory of his master. He would be very at home here. He was used to this new age by now and his past seemed uncicvilized in comparison. He poured himself a glass of something to drink and started to watch the news::

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:48:35 AM
:: Dios later reentered that night after leaving for a drink, except this time he came in with a person in his arms, not his creditcard. He didn't even really know her but he didn't know what to do with her so he laid her down on the bed and covered her up::

You and me both are gonna urt t'morrow lady...

:: Dios went over to the only chair in the room and quickly fell asleep::

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 12:29:38 PM
:: He woke up later in the morning without a headache like usual::
The one time I try to get a hangover and it doesn't come... oh well, no hard feelings though.
:: He looks over at the woman still in his bed::
Damn, you better be comfortable, cuz i wasn't in the chair...
:: Dios began making breakfast, this lady could be waking up to a really big hangover and she's gonna need somethin to eat before her mind blows up, alchohol was a fun toy.::

Dae Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:11:20 PM
*wakes up, her mouth tasting like an ashtray, her vision blurry. She didn't know where the hell she was, except that she was in a strange bed and she could smell something cooking.*

Oh god....no.....
*begins to crawl out of bed, checking to make sure she had all her clothes on properly.* No...no ....no....*Falls back on the bed, her head spinning*

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:18:23 PM
About frigin time i'd say, go ahead, scream, that was a lot of the silver drink last night.
:: Dios laughed, if he couldn't enjoy a hangover, he could enjoy watching another one.::

Dae Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:24:21 PM
*looks up at him from the bed.*

What the hell am i doing here? And who the hell are you...?

*she vaguely remembered him from the bar, but she didn't have a clue who he was, just that he was a jedi.*

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:49:44 PM
Well... you and I drank our sorrows away and you passed out at 63 bottles. I gave you a ride here and let you sleep in my bed, I slept in the stupid chair over there, i'll live though. My name's Dios Kane, jedi at your service, for fun or justice.
:: Dios laughed, she'd probably only get half of this, but he didn't care::

Dae Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:22:35 PM
*starts to sit up, head still aching*

Um...okay...
Dios...jedi....right....

Names Daetana...Dae to everyone...Sith...I think....*falls back*
I suppose I should say thank you.

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:26:20 PM
:: shakes his head::
don't be, I haven't begun to make your food yet.
:: Dios began to eat the food he just made as he put more on the stove::
Hi Dae

Dae Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:20:04 PM
God no...no food, please.
*gives him a look*
Hello.....
*starts to try to crawl out of bed, yet again*

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:37:00 PM
:: He laughed at her attempts to move::
Hey, good luck. You want any help?

Dae Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:46:14 PM
*is now sprawled out on the floor, head in her hands. She felt like crying, but she knew she couldn't, or shouldn't , show weakness in front of the jedi. Lays on the floor.*

No...I'm fine....I don't need any help from the Jedi...

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:54:29 PM
:: Dios lies down next to her and whispers in her ear::
Ya know, it's not that bad, it's just a hangover. It's not bad to get a little help, even if it is from a drinking jedi.

Dae Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:12:55 PM
I...am a Saiya-jinn...warrior...I don't need help from anyone...

And , it's....I've been drinking for ....a few days....straight...and this is not a fun thing..
*rests her head on the floor, groaning* I'm gonna puke....

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:15:49 PM
:: pulled away from her and smirked::
Monkey, you smell bad, go take a hot shower please, puke in the shower if you have to. And don't forget to brush your teeth or somethin please.

Dae Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:22:38 PM
*Turns around quickly, a hand grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. A low growl came out of her.*

I am NOT A MONKEY!

*She felt her stomach churn, and she shoved him back, running to the bathroom.*

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:26:14 PM
:: Dios watched her run and laughed at her::
Wow, the pale skin and dilated eyes really made you look attractive, before even I heard your stomach go. Have a good time in there.
:: Dios sat down and watched the holoscreen, she'd be out later::

Dae Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:30:39 PM
*Comes out, wiping her mouth off on one of his towels, a smirk on her face. She leaned over, resting her elbows on the back of his chair.*
Am all better now....wanna go get a drink? ;)

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:33:19 PM
:: looks up at her:: did you take a shower?

Dae Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:45:24 PM
*wraps arms around your neck, letting you smell her clean skin*

Yes...duh! Let's go!

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:47:29 PM
:: Dios doesn't even bother to smell but laughs anyways::
Thanks, alright... To the B&G!