PDA

View Full Version : A Dinner with Xazor..

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:04:54 PM
Liam looked at himself in the mirror and grinned, he had cleaned up nicely. His hair was combed and his NRSF uniform was ironed and spotless.

The Jedi Master made his way into the bar and sat down at a table ordering a bottle of wine. Xazor would be in for a suprise tonight.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:13:34 PM
Xazor eyed herself in the mirror. Her hair was still done up in the Garou Warrior Braids with the gold coins woven into them. She had arranged a few of the braids on the top of her head in a circle...then she placed a small silver tiara on top. She was wearing a pretty red dress that clung tightly to her body...with long sleeves that were slit open on top. Smiling once again she made her way toward the Bar and Grill.

It was not too long before she walked in and spotted Liam. She smiled at him and walked toward their reserved table. Sitting down across from him, she looked out the window and then let her eyes drift back to him.

"Greetings Liam.....it is a lovely evening, yes? Thank you for joining me for dinner...it is good to have friends who will drop what they're doing for the company of another."

She winked gently as she spoke, glad that she had someone to speak with this evening. It was terribly lonely now that Shade had left on his long journey. Both he and Verse would be gone for several months....leaving Xazor to herself and her committments at the Greater Jedi Order.....

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:21:28 PM
Liam cleared his throat and smiled. The wine he had ordered earlier arrived just as Xazor had.

"You look stunning this evening, and it makes me wish that you weren't married."

He poured the wine into glasses and handed her one.

"So how's life going?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:26:49 PM
Xazor blushed a color of crimson at his compliment. She heard those words from many people, but it was always funny everytime.

"Thank you....I am sure my husband would appreciate your kind words as well. He takes too much pride in being married to me."

She laughed gently and took the glass of wine from Liam.

"Life is going very well.....I have been very busy, but I love what I do. How about you?"

She questioned, raising her glass for a possible toast.

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:39:50 PM
"Eh, my life's been boring as of late. I miss the excitement of the old days.."

Liam raised his glass. "To..memories?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:41:23 PM
Xazor grinned and clanged her glass against his.

"Yes....to memories...."

She said with a gentle smile.

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:46:23 PM
Liam quickly downed his glass, the wine sliding down his throat and into his stomach easily. He refilled the glass and chuckled.

"Have you ever seen Yog do the Macareana?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:23:32 PM
Xazor smiled and downed her glass of wine, then set it back on the table. She allowed Liam to refill their glasses and then nearly fell over with laughter at his question.

"Master Yoghurt.....do the Macareana? I...I cannot even begin to conceive it! A Jedi Master.....a very prestigeous Jedi Master doing that!"

She laughed for a minute and sipped down some more wine. It was a good thing she was Garou, otherwise she would have been drunk by now. Her healing powers did not allow it, though....

Liam Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 03:41:10 AM
"Heh, the little guy always managed to get the ladies attention.."

Liam shook his head, knowing that some girls were just attracted to...age? He laughed to himself as he drank more wine.

"Hmm, you up for some food?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 05:55:13 PM
Xazor smiled and laughed a bit at his comment. Master Yoghurt was an amazing individual, she knew that for sure....but as far as age, well...she would not even comment. His suggestion of food made her smile and she nodded gently.

"Some food would be great....I'm starved. I have had to take eating out of my schedule because I have been so busy. Today I missed breakfast and lunch!"

She laughed slightly and took a sip of her wine before setting the glass back on the table.

Liam Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:56:31 PM
Liam chuckled.

"I think you've got to cut down on things in your schedule. It's not exactly a healthy one."

He took a few more sips of his wine before proceeding.

"So what would you like then?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:12:37 PM
Xazor laughed a bit to herself and nodded in agreement. Her schedule was busy....but she loved doing so much...being so active. It gave her something to do while Shade was away.

"Hmmm....I'll have the chicken breast with the wine and spice marinade....and a small salad to go with it. How about you?"

She questioned, seeing that there was already a server droid sitting beside their table, taking down her order. Smiling to herself, she took a sip of her wine and waited to see what he would order.

Liam Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:25:38 PM
Liam stared at the droid thoughtfully for a moment then sighed.

"I'll just have what she's having."

The droid rolled off and something started beeping in Liam's pocket. He grinned as he shut it off.

"If you would, direct your attention towards the doors."

Xazor turned around and looked, seeing 4 people walk in. In their hands they each carried 2 bouqets of beautiful Dantooine wildflowers. One by one, they delivered their flowers to Xazor, the last one stopping and bowing. He spoke with a light voice;

"I hope you enjoy these flowers Lady Dawnstrider."

And then he was off. Liam sat back and watched her reaction.

"Hope your husband doesn't mind, was the least I could do for all your hard work around here."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:35:27 PM
Xazor watched the doors and suddenly four "messangers" came in with bouquets of flowers. She felt her cheeks blush crimson immediatly as they were brought to her. Smiling brightly, the Knight took each bouquet in her arms and thanked the deliverers. Bowing her head in respect as the last one spoke, she grinned and turned to Liam.

"These are incredible....and so beautiful! Thank you Liam!"

She exclaimed. It was one of the nicest things anyone had ever done for her. She felt as though she did not even deserve such beautiful things, for afterall, she had only been doing the things she loved. All that she did for the GJO were a part of who she was....and she did it out of the kindness of her heart.

"I cannot thank you enough....I love flowers!"

She said once again, smiling as she leaned across the table and kissed him on the cheek. Of course Shade wouldn't mind...they were just friends.....

Liam Jinn
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:01:03 PM
Liam sat and grinned.

"Glad you like."

He could smell the flowers from where he was sitting. At least it was finally money well spent.

"Just wait till your birthday." He said with a wink.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:25:04 PM
Xazor giggled slightly.

"You already missed my birthday! It was back in April...."

She said with a mock sad face. Her lip pertruded a bit as she looked at him, playfully pretending she was sad about the fact....

Liam Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:32:08 AM
"Must've been a problem in the shipping then." Liam said, giving a suprised look. "Damn, and your birthday present cost so much!"

He shook his head and turned his attention to the droid that rolled up with the food.

"Thanks....Xazor you actually eat this stuff?!"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 10:10:54 AM
Xazor couldn't help but laugh. Smiling as the droid delivered their food, she took another sip of her wine and set it on the table.

"Yes I eat this stuff! What's wrong with it?"

She questioned, flashing her elongated canines. He must have forgotten that she was Garou and she had an insatiable love for chicken...

"At least I am not eating it raw! Here, try this..."

She scooped up some of her chicken with wine and spice marinade on a fork and inched it closer to Liam. Suddenly she "accidentally" got it on his nose.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"

She laughed and took a napkin to his nose immidiatly before returning her fork back to her plate. A sly grin passed over her lips as she took a bite of the food...

Liam Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:17:36 AM
Liam sat staring at Xaz with an eyebrow lifted then shook his head.

"Kids..."

He smiled and took a bite out of his food.

"Mmmm...chicken.."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:20:14 PM
Xazor laughed a bit and shook her head.

"Kids? Who's a kid? I think that you're more of a kid than I am.....and you're eight years older than me, right?"

She laughed again and took a bite of her food while looking at him curiously.

"So tell me something about you that I don't know...."

The Knight said in a weak attempt for conversation.

Liam Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:47:20 PM
"Hmm," Liam chewed on his chicken pausing thoughtfully for a moment, "I was born on Dantooine. How's that?"

He grinned then took a drink of his wine.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:11:25 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and looked at the flowers.

"I guess that would explain your choice in floral then?"

She laughed a bit and took another sip of her wine before returning to eating the chicken.

"Want to know anything about me? My life is full of surprises you know..."

She grinned for she knew that statement held more truth than what he knew...

Liam Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:49:03 PM
Liam grinned.

"Is your back as hairy as your fathers? If so that's wrong.."

He chuckled quietly and ate more of his chicken.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:51:32 PM
Xazor nearly spit her chicken out at his question. She laughed uncontrollably and cocked her head to the side.

"No my back isn't hairy! I may be Garou...but my back only gets hair when I full-figure shape-shift."

She laughed once again and continued eating her chicken....

Liam Jinn
Jun 26th, 2002, 08:51:50 AM
Liam chuckled.

"So you do have a hairy back then." :p

He finished his chicken and took a sip of his wine.

"Ever been to Dantooine?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 02:38:57 PM
Xazor grinned and shook her head slightly.

"No...I've never been there. Perhaps we should visit together sometime? I could use a vacation..."

She said with a smile as she continued eating the food on her plate. This dinner was most enjoyable....

Liam Jinn
Jul 2nd, 2002, 04:22:24 PM
Liam finished his food and let out a sigh of relief. He looked at Xaz thoughtfully before taking a drink.

"Hey...want to take a vacation?"

He asked with a grin on his face.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 04:42:34 PM
Xazor grinned at his suggestion. It was a good one...and as she had said before, a vacation sounded like a good idea.

"I would love to! I need to get away for a while..."

She said thoughtfully. She had not been anywhere really, since her honeymoon. But of course....that was something to remember....