PDA

View Full Version : Taking Charge.......(Warrior Training Class)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:02:52 PM
Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider walked into the Warrior Training Grounds. It was cleaned up and looking good from the day that a large group had come in a fixed it up. Now it was time to really use the place. Today would mark the beginning of the training of the new Warriors. It would be difficult....but they were ready and would do well. Looking around a bit, the Knight walked to the center of the room and sat down on the ground. She closed her eyes and began meditating as she waited for the class participants to begin arriving. Just hours ago she had sent word to each one of them....and she expected them at any time as well as Jedi Master, Liam Jinn....her superior and friend. Together they would lead the class and make Warriors out of the young Padawans that had signed up.

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:12:15 PM
Liam walked in, his boots making rather loud noises as he moved further into the room. He noticed Xaz on the floor and smiled.

"So we ready to do this?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:16:01 PM
Xazor looked up and smiled when she spotted Liam. Nodding gently she rose to her feet and bowed in greeting.

"Oh yes....we're definatly ready. This class is going to be really good for them."

She said with a confident smile, eyeing the doors in hopes that the students would begin entering through them....

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:23:55 PM
He returned Xaz' bow then took a seat on the floor.

"Yes, it should be. And before I forget, when would you like to have dinner?" He said grinning.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:25:58 PM
Xazor smiled and sat beside Liam, both of their gazes on the doors. His words caught her off guard a bit, and she couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

"Hmmm....tonight sounds good to me, if you wish."

She recalled mentioning dinner to him when she was leaving the Council Chambers just the day before. A smile danced upon her lips as she thought about it for a moment. Funny that he would think of it now....

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 22nd, 2002, 08:39:37 PM
:: Lance walks in the room at a slow pace eyeing the two Jedis that are speaking, he then bows to both of them::

"I'm here master Xazor...as I promised."

OOC: Yeh got Leia's permission ^^

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:02:25 PM
Xazor looked up and saw Lance enter. Smiling, she bowed her head in greeting.

"Welcome Lance....have a seat as we wait for the others to arrive..."

She said with a friendly grin, eyeing the door to see if more were too shy to come in yet....

ooc: Thanks! :)

Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:09:32 PM
:: Lance came back upstraight and took a seat where Xazor had told him to::

"Thank you" He said gently with a smile.

Chance
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:30:34 PM
This way... or that way?! AGH! his mind screamed at a fork. His master, Xazor, had requested him to come to the newly renovated training section of the base.

Finally, He gave the decision up to the force and began running down the left corridor. Looking left and right looking for the entrance as he rushed down the hall past several other people.

Soon he came to a large door. Pushing on the door and stepped back as it hissed up to allow the Padawan inside. Panting, Chance walked into the arena and saw his master with two others near the middle of the grounds. Rushing up, The half-draekard boy bowed at the waist and spoke;

"I have come as you requested and allowed, Master Xazor."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:34:07 PM
Xazor nodded in reply to Lance's words and then smiled when she saw her own Padawan enter the training grounds. Bowing her head in greeting, she motioned for him to sit beside Lance.

"Welcome Chance.....we will begin as soon as everyone has arrived."

She said gently, smiling as she began to meditate once again. So far it was just Lance and Chance...hopefully the others would arrive soon...

Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:49:43 PM
:: Lance watched as Chance walked in::

"Hey dude how's it going no too tired from our spar?" He said sarcastically

Chance
Jun 22nd, 2002, 10:00:48 PM
"Heh, Nah. Takes alot to tire out little ol me." Chance replied with a big grin, sitting down indian-style next to the Strider-Padwan. Taking in a deep breath, Chance began the slow process of regaining his strength from the hard run to his present location

Jun 22nd, 2002, 10:03:09 PM
:: Lance grins as Chance says his words.::

"Good to hear that I hate warriors who get tired too quickly"

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 22nd, 2002, 10:59:49 PM
Sia-lan Darkheart entered from her usual place. The shadows around her bended to fit her form from behind Lance and Chance. The shadows slowly melted away to show her colors. Sia-lan nodded to the four of them. She turned to Xazor and looked her in the eye. Something seemed different about the green eyes that Xazor once knew. They shimmered from the bright green to a shadowed gray.

"Its been a while, Xazor." is all she says.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 05:58:47 PM
Xazor looked up and spotted one of her best friends, Sia-Lan. Smiling brightly, she jumped up from her place and ran over to hug her.....but something was different indeed.

"It has been too long of a while, Sia!"

She squeeked out. Inside, though, she wondered what was wrong with the happy friend she once knew.

You wanna stop by my room later? Something is wrong, Sia....we should talk....

Her Force speech was laced with care and tenderness as she studied her friend for a moment. Walking over, she sat back down next to Liam and looked back up to meet eyes with her.

"Do you wish to observe this day, or help?"

She questioned brightly, covering the concern that rested in her soul....

Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:45:34 PM
:: Lance simply eyed the newcomer, he had never seen the person before and was curious to know as of who it was.::

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:24:47 PM
::Azhure walked in, her mentor Xazor was there to start the lesson. There were others too and she nodded at them, a silent hello::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:06:12 PM
ooc: OMG Azhure! You're CT is hilarious!! :lol

ic:

Xazor looked up and smiled as her personal Warrior student entered the training grounds. Azhure was not only a student, but a friend. Smiling, Xazor bowed her head in respect and motioned for the young woman to sit with the others.

"Greetings Azhure....we are still waiting for a few, but will begin as soon as they get here..."

She said softly, eyeing the door once again to see if anyone had come in after her...

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:11:27 PM
Sia-lan nods slightly at, answering Xazor that she will come to her room later. She then answers her friend's next question.

"I will assist if needed. Other than that I will watch you." she tells Xazor.

Sia-lan senses Lance's curiousity. "I am Sia-lan Darkheart. A jedi warrior knight of this order." she tells him. She then steps over to a shadowed corner nearby and kneels down. She watches the few people in the room silently.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:14:05 AM
OOC: Thank marcus for that, a great fellow he is lol. na, its a good CT. :)

IC:
::Azhure smiled at her friend and nodded, sitting down::

Jun 24th, 2002, 07:45:32 AM
:: Lance watched as Azhure walked in the room and he simply gave a nod to her as she entered. Sia-Lan then answered to hs curiosity and watched as the person went to a shadowed corner odd Sia-Lan was to Lance's eyes.::

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:02:54 AM
::Anakin walked into the room hoping to seem so fellow friends. Lance was sitting on the other side of the room. Walkin through Anakin nodded to the fellow Jedi and sat down next to him::

Hows it goin Lance??

Jun 25th, 2002, 12:58:22 PM
:: Lance saw his fellow Anakin walk in the room, Lance was surprised to see him here it had been a while since he last saw Anakin and was surprised he was recognized so easily even with his new hair and clothing style.::

"Yo Anakin long time"

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:39:09 PM
Sia-lan rises up from the corner and walks out the door silently. She talks to no one as she leaves but glances at Xazor, leaving her with a force message.

OOC: Xazor check your PMs.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 04:28:36 PM
:: As Sia-Lan walked from the room Anakin looked at Xazor and then back to Lance. Wow..The hair looks cool. So whats goin on here?? ::

Jun 25th, 2002, 05:35:28 PM
:: Lance looked oddly towarded Anakin::

"Huh? Don't you know what's going on? ...Hehe...well the only thing I know is that I came here with my master's blessing to join the Jedi Warriors."

:: He nodded slightly::

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:33:24 PM
I came here to become a warrior also. Even though I havent recieved the approval of Master Kenobi, Master Leia gave the approval of me to become one. Oh and I know whats going on Lance. I am wondering what is happening today. Is this gonna be a meeting or are we training right away??

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:04:08 PM
Corin walked through the large blast doors of the new arena and took in his surroundings. he saw all the jedi in the center of the room, his deep blue eye taking in everything around him. he walked up to master Xazor.

"Greetings master Xazor, i am here without my masters approval yet and so i would like to train with you until he gives me an answer. if he says no then i will leave. if yes then i will not have missed anything. is that all right?"

Corin noted the other padawans and he realized he had not introduced himself yet. he had seen them around but had never actually had the pleasure of meeting them personally.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:07:39 AM
::Azhure watched the jedi come in and nodded toward him in welcome. Who else was to come? How big would this class be?
She sat and relaxed into the chair, and watched silently, she would talk to them all, Lance, Anakin, Chance and Corin in good time if they were to be in this class::

Sene Unty
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:02:49 AM
Sene entered the grounds were the warrior training was to commence. While he wasn't sure if he belonged there, he had heard that his Master was teaching it and so he decided to attend. If they didn't think he was warrior material, then he could always just watch....

"Hello everyone."

Jun 26th, 2002, 01:30:36 PM
:: Lance rested his hand under his chin and watched all the new padawans that entered. He had never had the pleasure to meet Azhure Corin and Sene before but he was sure they weren't bad persons. He had met a few padawans in the GJO all of those he had met before all quickly became friends with Lance. Lance mysterious apple-green eyes scattered the room and gripped the image of all those he did not know, he looked back at Anakin and with a very monotone voice and not too loud he slided a few words::

"..I don't know...but my guess is that we're going to train"

Chance
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:21:08 PM
Chance nodded a silent hello to the others who came in, then resumed studying the area they where in presently.

"I have not an idea as to what we will be doing here,"

Chase Starwalker
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:26:59 PM
Chase walked into the room, his slight bow to Xazor meant he was here to learn.

Walking up to the group of other Padawans, Chase took his place amongst them.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:21:07 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded at Corin, motioning for him to join in as well. Then her own Padawan, Sene had entered. A bright smile crossed her lips as she bowed her head in greeting.

"Welcome my Padawan...indeed, I wish for you to be here as well. I had left you a message in your room....perhaps you did not get it. Nonetheless, you are here now. Please sit with the rest of the group. We shall commence momentarily, I just have to make sure that no one else is coming yet."

She said with a gentle smile, and then fixed her eyes on the door....and her mind's eye in the area surrounding the Warrior Base....perhaps more were yet to come....

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:26:02 PM
Sene took a look around the room. He waved high to some of the Padawans he knew and introduced himself to those he didn't. He was very comfortable with everyone. It would allow him to do really good in the exercises. As he smiled to himself ,he waited patiently for the lesson to begin.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:23:24 AM
::Azhure watched the door silently, wondering how many more were coming. Her left hand was rubbing her blades hilt absentmindedly. She nodded towards Chance in a friendly manner, another one. The light in a nearby window was reflecting on the door and she took her eyes away from it and looked around at the others in the room. What would this training include?::

Jun 29th, 2002, 11:37:26 AM
:: Lance saw another familiar face walk in the room, Chase Starwalker Leia's other padawan. Lance didn't really like Chase that much but still he was a fellow Jedi and he respected him.::

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 04:25:41 PM
:: Dios slowly walked in, he wasn't sure if he was late or not but he'd take his chances. He saw many others around him, several padawans and a few others he didn't recognize. He waved at Xazor as he entered::
I'm here, sorry if I'm a little late. Just got permission.

Chase Starwalker
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:20:33 PM
Chase raised a nod to his friend Dios, and a not-so-sudden look toward Lance.

Dios Kane
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:35:34 PM
:: Dios nodded to Chase and followed his gaze to the other. He'd only seen him a few times around and didn't really know him too well. He decided he'd know him by the end of the day. He walked over to the man and held out his hand::
Dios Kane, how's life?

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:32:53 PM
:: Anakin sitting quite for moment spotted what seemed to be Leia's other padawan. He was tall and seemed to look alot like myself. Watching him sit down he turned and looked at Lance sending a force message ::

OOC:: Check your PM's Lance...

Jun 30th, 2002, 08:54:22 AM
:: Lance watched as Dios came in and Chase was chatting with him, Lance then received a message through the force coming from Anakin::

OOC: Done and replyed :)

Liam Jinn
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:38:21 AM
Liam stood up and looked around the room. This will do.. He helped Xazor up and smiled.

"Alright, let's begin."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 08:10:13 AM
Xazor looked to Liam and nodded.

"Yes everyone...let us begin. Today shall commence your Warrior Training. You will learn many new things here, especially in the area of combat....but above all things that we teach you....learn to always keep your emotions under control. In times of battle or strenuous situations...you may loose control and I do not want that happening. Fear, anger, and aggression lead to the Darkside!"

She paused a moment, realizing she sounded more like she was teaching a beginners class. Sighing, she continued.

"Alright, everyone up....we need to stretch and warm up or we'll hurt tomorrow!"

The Knight instructed and began leading stretches.

Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:41:19 AM
:: Lance observed Xazor and followed her every move and stretching even though he had already warmed up on that day more warm up didn't hurt.::

Chance
Jul 2nd, 2002, 07:40:17 PM
Chance followed suit of Xazor's task of warming up just as the others. Today he was ready and willing to a full extent to learn what-ever may be possible and in the process he observed the style in which the group did their stretches...

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:50:44 PM
:: Anakin performing his stretches focused on his legs alot for he would probably use those most in training and wouldnt want to pull anythink while training. Watching Xazor he started stretching again and was ready to begin. ::

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:42:26 AM
::Azhure followed the stretches, adding on to her own streches she had done previously if they could be called that. She concentrated on her arm and leg muscles, also on her stomach muscles. Concentration was her face, with not much emotion as she prepared for whatever was going to happen next::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 3rd, 2002, 01:33:07 PM
Chase followed suit, doing as instructed.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 3rd, 2002, 10:05:38 PM
Corin went through the instructed stretches and then added some of his own that he thought he would need for his legs. running was his life besides a few other tthings and he didnt want to blow his legs out by some stupid mistake he made during a training excersize.

Dios Kane
Jul 4th, 2002, 10:43:34 AM
:: Dios began to do the stretches, he hadn't in a while so he had a little bit of a hard tme touching his toes. He finally reached them and continued with the other stretches. Easy so far, but that's how most things started out.::

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 07:45:47 AM
Liam slowly paced around the stretching students, thinking over his words.

"Being a Jedi Warrior can be a very difficult task. I want you all to understand something. This is not a choice to be taken lightly. It may cause you to stray closer to the darkside, but never cross the line."

He sighed. "If anyone of you new recruits falls victim to the darkside and leaves the jedi, I will take it upon myself to beat the living frell out of them. Alright, back to basics then." He paused and took his place in front of the group.

"I trust everyone here has faced a sith before, correct?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 8th, 2002, 08:57:18 AM
A few nodded at Liam's question and Xazor smiled. It would be a good time then to begin training, now that stretching was complete.

Alright, Liam....do you wish to take some and give it to them....or should I begin that?

She questioned in Liam's mind and continued to eye the group. A few of these would have difficulties with emotions...she knew it, but that would be one of the first things that she and Liam addressed...

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:11:52 AM
:: Dios heard Liam Jinn speak while he was in the middle of a stretch and when he had finished, Dios twitched at the mention of it and fell over. Yeah, he'd faced the darkside before, and the pain that had gone along with it. But for jedi to talk like he would have been beaten for being the sith he'd been... Not good. He would never go back to the darkside of course. But maybe he was joking... sorta. Dios quickly got back up and acted like nothing had happened. He wasn't afraid of falling to the darkside but he was afraid of the jedi turning him away because of what he had been. They had forgiven him right? These questions were pushed out of his head as he focused on the now and the force. He'd sleep and drink on the rest. He muttered as a few heads turned to him::
sorry... lost my balance...long legs ya know...

Liam Jinn
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:20:22 AM
Liam couldn't help but chuckle as he felt Dios' mind start worrying itself. That wasn't his intention by far, but it was expected from a few.

"Do not worry Dios, your past is just that, your past." He smiled once again and looked at Xazor.

I'll take half, you take the rest? He said through the force. He began watching the group, thinking about who to pick..

Dios Kane
Jul 8th, 2002, 09:41:25 AM
:: Dios calmed down a lot after hearing Liam speak... good, no worries. His throat became parched and he thought about reaching for his drink, but nah... gotta learn to live with and without it right. He finished his stretches and waited for everybody else.::

Jul 8th, 2002, 01:13:27 PM
:: Lance stood silent at Liam's question...he had fought so many things throughout the galaxy, he had seen the most odd things that a man can see but never had he faced a Sith. He continued his stretchings untill he was done::

Chance
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:26:07 PM
Chance was on the cold floor, reaching out to his toe and streching his back. When Liam asked his question, Chance nodded.

Indeed he had fought a sith before, but only breifly. Continuning with streching, Chance switched legs and reached for that foot...

Kaytor Surna
Jul 8th, 2002, 01:34:22 PM
Kaytor had heard that this class was going on and wished to join in. She quickly steped into the room and glanced around. It seemed it had already begun. She sent a force message to her master, Xazor.

<< Am I too late to join in? >>

Chase Starwalker
Jul 8th, 2002, 05:20:32 PM
Chase finished his stretches in time to ponder on Liam's statements. He nodded to him as well as most of the others.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2002, 11:58:04 AM
Xazor smiled at her Padawan, Kaytor, as she entered.

"Come in Kaytor...welcome to the Warrior Clan..."

She said with a gentle voice and motioned for her to join the rest of the group.

Okay Liam...that sounds good....who to choose though? I want to take Chase for sure....and possibly Lance and Anakin. My Padawans should go with you...they need to be with someone they're not familiar with. Besides, I have already done this to Chance.

She said in Liam's mind, wondering how they would split the group in half. It would be an interesting time...to say the least....

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:00:43 AM
Seems good to me Lance and I are good friends..

::Anakin looked at Lance then looked at Chase with a cold glance::

Well Master Dawnstrider how is this to begin??

Dios Kane
Jul 11th, 2002, 12:33:11 AM
:: Dios had picked up some fuzzy words and had not meant to them up. It hadn't been his business but he was surprised to hear it at all.::
So are we gonna divide up Master?

Liam Jinn
Jul 11th, 2002, 06:58:52 AM
Liam looked thoughtfully at Xaz.

Doesn't matter to me who I get...Hmm..

"Alright, divide yourselves in half...Not literally though." He said with a slight grin.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:56:57 AM
Xazor grinned to herself...the Padawans were getting very good with hearing telepathy between others. She looked at Anakin for a moment and then motioned to him.

"Alright....Anakin, Lance, and Chase...I want you three in my group. I want my Padawans to go with Master Liam.....and the rest of you, divide evenly according to the layout I just placed before you....."

She instructed and watched as several of them began to find their places.

Okay....this should work, my friend....

The Knight spoke in his mind and watched as the group continued to divide in half....

Jul 11th, 2002, 01:19:11 PM
:: Lance nodded at Ani::

"Yeah sure I'll work out just fine...master Xazor.."He said with a smile

Kaytor Surna
Jul 11th, 2002, 01:38:30 PM
Kaytor nodded to her master then walked over to Liam, still not saying a word out loud. She nods to him and leans against a wall, waiting for instructions.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:40:05 AM
::Azhure nodded towards Liam and bowed her head in honour of the training that would begin and the teacher, a custom.
She silently waited and nodded a hello towards the female beside her::

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 13th, 2002, 12:56:11 PM
:: Anakin leaned against the wall awaiting Xazor to begin instructing us.. He began looking at all the people inside the room and a smile spread across his face. ::

Looking forward to this Lance??

Jul 13th, 2002, 02:27:24 PM
:: Lance nods::

"Yep..."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 13th, 2002, 08:18:42 PM
Everyone seemed pretty evenly devided and Xazor smiled. Nodding, she looked over at Liam and winked.

Shall we do this at the same time? I think it would be best so they don't see it coming......

The Knight said to Liam in his mind. She looked over her group and counted them quickly and then smiled, turning back to Liam.

"Looks good, we shall begin then......"

She said verbally, more for the sake of the unsuspecting Padawans.....they could not know of the instructors plans.......

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:28:10 AM
:: Dios heard what she said and instantly tensed. His body became one whole string pulled along his mental thought. He wasn't sure what would happen, this was warrior training class and this state of mind left him looking casual but ready for just about anything. Bit of course, when this style of fighting had been devised, things such as the force were not known then. But he had an eye out for such things also. He hoped.::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 01:20:43 PM
Chase caught Anakin's cold eyes. He let go a force message to Anakin - stern and emotionless.

...watch who you look at like that, or i might have to teach you a real lesson...

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:27:41 PM
Intense words chase..hope your willing to back that up. It be a pleasure kicking your ass.

:: Anakin looked at Xazor hoping she didnt catch his words. ::

Jul 14th, 2002, 04:30:59 PM
:: Lance caught their words and simply replyed to Chase::

"Watch your mouth boy your no one to speak to Anakin on such a tone" He said as a wide grin formed unto his face.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:39:34 PM
Messed up on this one sorry people.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:39:59 PM
:: Anakin looked at Lance and smiled. ::

Sending a force message to chase.. Dont worry Chase im not gonna hurt you. Its not the way of the Jedi to kick another ones ass..:)

Chase Starwalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:19:34 PM
Chase smirked at the boys who began calling out names. He addressed both and turned back toward Xazor and Liam.

...speak to me that way when you stop being so. . .weak.

Jul 14th, 2002, 05:45:54 PM
:: Lance never ever accepted to be spoken on such a tone that i why he decided he was going to give him a piece of him after class in a nice spar at the Academy (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20829)

"Meet me at sparring room number 9 after class Chase we'll see about that...and Anakin let me do this alone..this padawan is much too confident about him-self he needs a lesson." He said the wide grin still on his face.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:49:36 PM
No problem Lance I wont interfere, I just want to see how messed up he looks when your done with him.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:27:49 PM
Chase chuckled to himself and gave no acknowledgement to either of the two. He turned his attention back to Liam and Xazor.

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:27:27 PM
"What makes any of you think you're ready to teach lessons?" Liam said in a stern voice.

"I don't even think any of you three are ready for the Warriors. So until you prove to me otherwise Lance, Chance, and Anakin please remove yourselves from here."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:50:15 PM
Xazor kept calm, hearing every single word that the three young men spoke. She shook her head and gave a stern glare to all three of them. Liam's words echoed her thoughts.

"I want to see the three of you now...out it the hall!"

She motioned to the door and looked at all of them. Her voice was filled with sterness and a type of seriousness that none of them had ever heard. She nodded at Liam in a sort of apology.

"Take the rest of them and work with them for a few moments while I deal with this...issue..."

She said to Liam and walked behind the three until they reached the hallway.....

Jul 14th, 2002, 08:54:41 PM
:: Lance had feared this from the first second he had left himself go...he followed Xazor right behind her to see what she was going to say Lance's mind was calming it's self from all the turmoil.::

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:46:48 PM
:: Anakin looked at Liam with stern eyes. ::

I may not be ready to teach Liam but I dont need this class to be a warrior. I can be one without your help.

:: Anakin walked out the door and looked at Xazor. Sorry for all the trouble, it will never happen again..hope your classes turn out ok. Looking at Lance he nodded and headed down the hall leaving the room. ::

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:14:56 PM
Liam sighed. This is why he did not want padawans in the Warriors.

"How is it you will be a Warrior if you cannot control yourself now? Do you think saying things to make yourself look good works here? No. You have to prove to us what you are capable of, and right now...you aren't even capable enough to get along with fellow students.."

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:24:09 PM
OOC: So what her really trying to say is come in here and prove that i can type words that say i slashed him and then ducked and i force pushed here. Go check a spar thread if thats what your looking for.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:25:20 PM
Chase stood and eye'd Liam. Setting his gaze for several seconds he followed Xazor to the hall. The class was silent as they watched the three walk out.

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:29:32 PM
OOC: Nope, not at all what I'm saying. Tis only IC, don't take it any farther than that :p

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:39:07 PM
:: Anakin looked back at Liam..I dont need to prove anything to you. It doesnt matter to me if I dont take this class im not considered a warrior. Im still gonna fight like one. ::

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:29:21 AM
Xazor growled to herself and shook her head. Now she had two of the three in the hall with her...then Anakin stormed by.

"Get back here now, Padawan Skywalker....and you shall not argue either. Not only do I outrank you....but I know better than you right now."

She turned and faced the other two, her eyes not lacking the sterness that she held in the classroom. The Knight shut the door so that the others would not have to hear her reprimanding the trio. Shaking her head, she took a deep breath and looked into all of their eyes.

"Now who do you think you are? You are acting like little children! And actually, I think that there are little ones who are better behaved than you three. You are a disgrace to this class and you have successfully interrupted it. Now I could be spending my time teaching you....but all of you became arrogant and acted as if you could teach me something. Is that what you think?! Do you honestly think, that you could teach me a lesson? Not with the way you have been conducting yourself. If you even have a thought of returning to this class today, you are mistaken. First, you will learn to like one another. You will learn to have patience....you will learn to know what peace is. If it takes me the whole class time to do so, I will teach it to you. Now follow me, we are going to the Temple...."

The Knight said roughly, and walked in front of them, keeping her minds eye on the three so that they wouldn't try to get away. She led them down the halls and then remembered Liam.

I'll be busy for a little while, I am taking them to the Temple to teach them somthing....do not do what we planned...instead teach them something using the example of what just happened....

She said in his mind and continued walking briskly down the hallway, heading for the Temple.....

Chase Starwalker
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:10:14 AM
"I'm not going anywhere with you. And don't dare talk to me like a child. I think Anakin has the right idea." With that said Chase walked off down the hallway, ignoring Xazor's words.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:22:47 AM
"All of you have attitude problems...you'll never get anywhere like that."

She said and then walked back into the training room with Liam, leaving the poorly behaved Padawans to themselves and their Master.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:15:15 PM
:: Anakin looked at Chase and motioned a hand. ::

Iv changed my mind Chase, what were doing reflects on our master. She will be displeased with us and everyone will think that she has done a bad job in training us.

:: Anakin headed back to the door hoping Chase would follow. He opened the door and requested for Xazor to come back out and talk to them. ::

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:18:26 PM
Xazor had just entered the door when she was summoned back into the hallway by Anakin...a surprise to her. She sighed to herself and walked back out to the hall and looked at him.

"You've changed your mind.....or have you come to say something else before you really leave?"

She questioned with a bit of a smile. It was good to see that they came back...now at least she might be able to talk to them....

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:41:23 PM
:: Anakin looked at Xazor and spoked earnestly::

I want to stay and learn from You and Liam. I understand now how foolish I was acting but all three of us know what we are capable of doing. It makes us act above others and like the rules dont apply to us. I have learned my lesson and I want to come back in the room and I want to learn. One more thing though, if you seem to want to make a fool of me in there and show me off as an example of what not to do and how to not act I will leave this class.

:: Anakin looked at Lance and at Chase behind him ::

Im not gonna start trouble anymore either. Im not saying we will be close friends Chase and I, but we will not fight anymore. I hope you will allow me to join your class again as well as Lance he does not mean to cause trouble it was I who started it. As for Chase im not sure what he wants to do.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:58:43 PM
"I think Anakin speaks for both of us Master."

Jul 16th, 2002, 08:23:16 AM
:: Lance nodded had staying silent during all the time.::

"My apologies for my behaviour master Xazor....I will follow you and do as you ask me..I now realize...my error and stupidity.." He said with a lowened voice

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:02:42 AM
::Azhure had watched this and said nothing, waiting for orders. She spoke up wondering when they would continue the class::

[i]Jedi Liam Jinn, I am ready to learn as we all are. What are your orders?<?i>

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:58:50 AM
Xazor looked sternly at Anakin for a moment before her eyes softened back to how they were normally.

"The rules apply to you no matter how much confidence you have. Everyone in that room can fight....but none of you can be Warriors without training. Obviously none of you know the meaning of what it is to be a Warrior of the Light....but that is one thing that you shall learn and never forget."

She paused and turned to Lance, a smile crossed her lips as she looked at him with gentle eyes. His heart was good and in the right place to be sure.....and he showed much humility.

"You, my friend....you already have the elements necessary to be a Warrior. I commend you on this....and for you two....I also commend you for admitting you were wrong, despite the fact that you did not wish to. It is difficult, I know. For now, though...I welcome you back to the class, if you can promise me that you'll behave yourself. I know that your Master has taught you better than to act as you did...and you do her honor by attempting to make this right."

She said with a gentle smile, hoping that they understood what she was trying to say to them...

Jul 17th, 2002, 01:18:45 PM
:: Lance bowed lightly to her::

"Thank you master..I promise it will ne repeated ever again." He said coming back upstraight and then turning hsi sight to the 2 other padawans.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:28:38 PM
Xazor smiled gently and motioned to the door.

"Good....now, I believe that we have a class to attend..."

She winked to the three and opened the door once again, leading them back inside. Her eyes immediatly went to Liam's and she smiled.

I apologize...now we shall commence as before...

She spoke in his mind with a smile as she took her place at the head of the class by his side. She looked over everyone once again and smiled.

Liam Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:55:58 PM
A dark change seemed to cross Liam's face. He looked at Azhure and sneered.

"Azhure, are you sure you're ready for this? You don't appear to be."

He took a step closer to her, his menacing eyes meeting hers.

"How much control would you have over your emotions if your best friend was taken and slain, right before your very eyes? Hmm?!"

Liam watched the girl in front of him intensly and pulled out a daggar. "What if I were to send this through your stomach? What then?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:09:44 PM
The same change overtook Xazor. Her eyes went dark as well as her aura. She appeared just as she had so many years ago as a Sith....and if a Force user scanned her at the moment, they would swear she was one. She bore a menacing glare right into Lance and stepped toward him. Growling, she exposed her elongated canines.

"I lied, I have never liked you.....boy! Who's your best friend....Anakin? How would you feel if I...killed him?"

With that, Xazor drew her double-bladed, duel phased saber. Its name was Love and it would be used for that very purpose today. She engaged both sides and quickly brought it right to his neck. The Jedi held her ground in the Force in case someone tried to shake her from the position she was in. Her eyes darted between the two boys.

"Should I do it, Lance? Would you attack me if I did? Or is the threat enough....come now, strike me down. You never believed that I was a Jedi....what a good liar I am....and you as well. You are no Warrior and surely not a Jedi! I scoff in your fake face..."

Jul 17th, 2002, 04:33:57 PM
:: Lance's face quickly changed expresion as his eyes narrowed his cheeks squnted and he took on a more menacing expression as if he was ready to jump on Xazor and rip her head off but then in midle of all his emotions and anger.....his meditation as a Strider and also as a padawan..have payed off the second the thought of this beeing a class came back to his mind he regained control of him-self quickly remembering this was a test to become a warrior and that jedis never seek to kill or revenge...that is when Lance's emotions became stable as he simply replyed::

"No.....you are wrong... I am a warrior....and soon I will be a Jedi...not let him go..." He said staying calm and focused on the force an eye dartes on his lightsaber in case that anything might happen.

Chance
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:46:03 PM
Chance did not have to move in the splitting of the class, but rather, sat put. If one was observant, he was already sitting near Liam before the class even decided to devide, staying quiet until now.

His elongated ears perked up high as the two teachers became mean, not slowly like one would think they would, but changed instantly. The Jedi Master Liam began harshly talking to Azhure, while Chance's own mentor went off on Anakin and Lance. But during the whole time, Chance sat cross-legged and still.. Waiting, Watching, and Learning.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:13:19 PM
Xazor growled and laughed slightly.

"The lies that the Jedi have fed you....you're wrong...you'll never become a Jedi for after Skywalker...I may just kill you too!"

She moved closer to Anakin, the heat from her saber's blade slightly burning at his neck...not enough to hurt badly...yet.......

Jul 17th, 2002, 05:20:54 PM
:: He grabbed his hair nervously but then tried to become stablized it wasn't too hard for him since he was a Strider and they were trained to be emotionless in these kind of situations. Lance simplycocked his head to the side and looked at the lightsaber on Ani's neck, Lance thought for a second on what to do...it wasn't gonna be easy..but he would try to figure out what to do without going off limits.::

"Kill me?.....And why not kill me first...if your so eager to do so..I'm not afraid of you..neither of your intentions..for I know that you will do nothing..."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:36:29 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and brought her double sided, duel-phase saber to her hands, separating both sides to form two sabers. She now held one at Lance's neck and one at Anakin's neck.

"I'll do nothing? Your thoughts betray you!!!"

With that she brought her saber down along Lance's arm and ran it over his flesh slightly. The heat of the saber created a burn that would last for a while...but it wasn't enough to create massive pain. She quickly brought the saber back to his neck and eyed both of them.

"Now........you will d......."

She paused at her words and smiled slightly, then disengaged both sabers.

"You're not worth my time."

The Knight stepped away from the two and then approached Chase. She glared right through him but then shot a look back at Anakin and Lance....then shoved them back with the Force. Her eyes rested on Chase's then.

"You are the one that shall die today......Anakin.....perhaps you would like to kill him?"

She said in a mocking voice as she joined the sides of her saber back together and stared right through the young Padawan........

Liam Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:57:23 PM
Without taking his eyes off Azhure, Liam lifted Chance into the air and flung the boy into Azhure. When the Jedi Master spoke again, there was a slight growl to his voice.

"Is there any reason that I should not snap both of your necks?"

Chance
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:22:29 PM
Chance was utterlessly surprised when he was lifted off the ground and hurtled at Azhure. Quickly thinking, Chance summoned and erected a Force wall infront of his path and winced quite loudly as he slammed into it and fell to the floor with a 'whump'.

"Oww..." He groaned, then looked at Liam with a hurt expression and mild curiosity. "If your trying to be so mean and stuff, what would be the point in snapping our necks when you could.. say... beat us to death and have more fun in it? "

There was no chance in crazyville (no pun intended...) that he could defeat the Jedi Master by himself, but perhaps....

Liam Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:00:55 PM
"Because, that is just a waste of my effort!" He shouted.

He stared at the two for a minute, his expression only growing darker. Tossing the dagger in front of Chance he began to pace.

"Chance, why don't you kill Azhure? I assure you if you do, it will spare you many long hours of pain.." His dark smile returning with every word spoke.

Chance
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:15:56 PM
One eyebrow lofted as the dagger was tossed infront of him,

"Sorry, Can't do that as much as you would love me to." He disobeyed, concentrating on the Force, Chance slid the dagger away from him and into a corner way out of the human reach of any of the room's occupants.

"Anyway, I dislike pain! Why don't you just calm down before you wear a hole in the floor?" Chance continued, trying to be annoying as possible without relying on violence and hopefully being able to keep Liam from doing it to him.

"Say, Why in the world do you like to kill people? I mean, it's bad and could cause you to get hurt also," Unknownst to Liam, hopefully, Chance was secretly dislodging a stout wooden pole from a debris pile in the corner opposite Chance. He carefully moved it each time Liam turned his back to it... A cheery/question filled smile crossed Chance's youthful face as he watched Liam pace.

Liam Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:15:27 PM
Liam called the dagger back to his hand with the force, then shook his head again. He ignored Chance and turned his attention back to Azhure, though he was aware the boy was up to something.

"Azhure, how about taking this dagger and shoving it through Chance's throat? Though he may deny it now, he hasn't been talking very fondly of you. Why don't you shut him up?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:04:46 PM
Corin was confused he had only seen faces like these one other place before. Uhlen's, yes it had been Uhlen's face when he masacred his mother and Elise. he didnt know what to think. his hand reached for his saber. then he realized that this was indeed a warrior training class. he force his hand back down away from his weapon. yet something was stilll calling him, wanting him to pick up the saber and strike the too crazed masters down. he force these ideas from his mind, focusing on the fact that they were just trying to see if he was ready or not.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:55:46 AM
::Azhure eyed Liam, her face was expressionless as she struggled to keep her expression under control. The crahs between her and Chance had confused her, what had that been for?::

I could slit his throat without him even detecting, as an assasin is trained to do but I will NOT. Never again..I wont.

::FLASH, a quick movement. Her target sittign there. The president of the union, the man who would destroy her clients life. No she didnt ask questions, it was her job. She was a weapon and nothing more. A death was a death and a body a body. She killed and never ask questions, it was a job....No, no. She was different, she was sorry. What was Liam doing? Tricking her? Life was important now, follow the things you believe, not taught. Not ever again! Glaring at Liam, almost angry that he wanted to make her kill, no one would MAKE her kill again. No one would control her completely again. Her voice came out a bit wavering, then steady as she took control of her emotions, feeling the calmness of thel light side of the force and letting it calm her down::

You cannot make me, no one will again. I am a warrior, not a tool. I don't kill because I want to, or enjoy it and you cannot make me.

::She looking at Chase in the eye. She did not understand what Liam was doing, but it was for a reason. She did not know if he lied, or told the truth, she did not even know Chase, and words were not a good enough reason to kill. There were not many reasons for killing. Killing was the last resort. Looking at Liam again she shook her head.::

I'm sorry if I failed the test, but I will not kill without reason again.

Liam Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:10:49 AM
Liam viciously eyed her for a moment, then turned to Corin.

"What about you? Will you have the courage enough to kill Azhure or Chance?! Or will you be another disappointment, just as they were?"

The volume in his voice grew; his voice just under shouting level as he spoke to Corin.

Dios Kane
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:48:27 AM
:: Dios stood by the wall watching everyone in their training. when was his turn to have to face his pains. The mock Sith that would test him and see if he could do it. He was confident in his abilities but after watching them he was a little confused. He shouldn't be too confident. The three that had been at each other's throats were now being tested by Xazor. He had instantly recognized her when she'd seemed to go dark, and Liam was just plain freaky in a funny kind of way. Dios couldn't wait until they turned to him, he might even actually get hurt. That would be something to feel. Well, anytime. He didn't want to reach in and grab his flask in case somebody'd think it was funny to take it so he left it alone and waited.::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:05:16 PM
Chase stood and watched, which was all he could do as the Jedi Masters played with the young ones. He smiled. He knew what they were doing, and Chase found it funny to watch the other's reactions to such harsh ways. But alas, harsh is the way of life in the galaxy.

Jul 18th, 2002, 01:28:13 PM
:: Lance stayed calm as he watched the events pass by he hoped Ani wouldn't do anything reckless for right now.::

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:28:39 PM
ooc: Chase....check the second to the last page.....I posted to you. :lol

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:31:53 PM
:: Anakin looked at Lance and smiled. Dont worry buddy im not gonna do anything to drastic. Switching his glance he looked at Chase who was smiling as well. So you know what there doing to, tryin to make us do something drastic to show that were not worthy and cant hold back are anger. You two need to work on that..holding a saber to my neck is not gonna get you anywhere. Threating to kill me..like the council would approve of that one.::

And Xazor you will never make me kill anyone. Not Chase not Lance or anyone else. And id appreciate it if you didnt hold a saber to my neck again. I dont think you'd like it if I did it to you, would you..

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:57:52 PM
Corin's hand went for his saber again and then he stopped it. he could feel Liam's eyes as if they were emitting red hot laser beams searing through him like a knife through butter. he looked at Azhure and then at Chance. he thought about how they had done no wrong to him and how he didnt even know them. he focused on happy memories of his childhood or of his family and his hand relaxed. he didnt want to kill them he couldn't do that!

"No! No! i will not kill them, they have done no harm to me or anyone else in this room for that matter. a jedi does not kill needlessly! No! i will not comply."

he stared straight back at Liam his deep blue eyes unblinkingly deffiant, the light in the masters eyes wasnt so evil or dark anymore to him. he didnt feel like he had to listen to this man as he had been just a few minutes ago.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:07:41 AM
ooc- ehh?? *is confused*

Xazor Elessar
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:46:16 PM
ooc: Never mind.....

ic:

Xazor growled deeply and turned to Anakin. She laughed evilly and her dark eyes rested upon his.

"I am on the Council you naive little boy! And you wouldn't kill anyone? Oh really.....then why do you have such anger in your heart? Give into it, it will make you more powerful! You can destroy these little Jedi who are pretending to be Warriors. They are nothing and neither are you!"

She exclaimed in his face, bringing her saber to his neck once agian. This test was going very well....and it was great the the Council already knew of this. They would have a lot to explain to the Padawans when they were finished, though.....

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:53:35 PM
:: Anakin stood motionless with the saber next to his throat ::

Go ahead, lets see if you got what it takes to slice it through me.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:10:43 PM
Xazor grinned to herself. Hmm....... Then a thought popped into her head. She closed her eyes and called upon her Mentalist Powers. With that, she swung her saber, missing him just by centimeters.......but what everyone else saw, including in Anakin's own mind, was something completely different. His head hung by a few strings and blood gushed down his body. He stood there lifeless now, flinching a bit with the life that was left in him. Everyone saw this, but Liam and she knew it was fake. Anakin would also in a few moments.

The Knight stood there, watching the reactions of those around her. She knew that this was a heavy blow to the group, and for the few reaching for their sabers...this would be a moment of temptation. Now she waited for others to react before she ruined the illusion......

ooc: Now, I don't want anyone to be like, "Oh, it's just an illusion" because all of you are Padawans and cant see through them yet. We'll teach you, though.... :)

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:40:54 PM
OOC: Xazor I soooo wanna beat your ass with a lightsaber right now. I dont care if your higher rank u come at me with a nasty move ill come back with a worse one...ask Lance he knows..:lol

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:48:01 PM
ooc: :lol at Anakin! :mneh I'm glad you like! ;) We'll spar sometime..... ;)

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:49:53 PM
Im looking forward to it..;)

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:50:30 PM
:: Anakin stunned for a moment stood in shock as if he was about to die. ::

Xazor that was a dirty trick, and you know poor pathetic jedi's such as yourself cant swing lightsabers very well. So I was lucky I lived.

Liam Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 03:10:50 PM
Liam shook his head in disgust. He raised the dagger in his hand, as if to strike Corin, when Xazor swung at Anakins head.

"What shall you do now, young padawans? Will you strike us down? Give in to your anger!"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:33:02 PM
Xazor growled deeply and took her hand in the air, then slapped it across Anakin's face.

"I missed on purpose you worthless pile of flesh! You're not worth my time!"

With that, she dropped the illusion and walked over to Liam, a look of false disgust on her face. Inside, she hated doing this to all of them......but it had to be done. How she couldn't wait to return back to herself.....the Sith imitator mode was wearing on her. She growled and looked at the rest of the Padawans for a moment, shaking her head.

"They're too afraid to give into their anger! Look at them.....cowering together like little children!!"

She exclaimed as she eyed the group. In her heart she was so proud of their actions....but this had to keep going for a bit longer...

Jul 20th, 2002, 07:22:49 PM
:: Lance seemed to be out of this he was silent and nobody noticed him. A devoted silence.::

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 07:32:27 PM
:: Anakin smiled and laughed at Xazor ::

So what happened Xazor?? Cant take it..Knowing that I can rule you also. Seems that even you if you werent pretending to be a sith you could not hold back your anger.

:: Anakin rubbed his cheek and moved his jaw back and forth ::

I wonder what Leia would think of you slapping me?? ..It would not be a happy day for you I know that. :D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 07:42:29 PM
ooc: Anakin, check your PMs.....

ic:

Xazor laughed to herself and shook her head.

"You know nothing of me, little boy. I can control my anger more than you could ever hope to. What about your little outburst earlier? It wasn't the first time I have seen you use your anger, now draw upon it."

She paused for a moment and eyed him before her. His words made no difference, this had to be done. The Knight shook her head and smiled coldly.

"This is my class and I can slap you if I would like. Draw off the pain, use it to power your agression!"

She stared right through him as Liam stood beside her. Then she got an idea.

Okay, Liam.....do it......

He was to unleash the second part of the lesson. Xazor continued staring at Anakin, her back was to Liam as he prepared to do what had to be done......

Liam Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:01:08 PM
Liam walked up to Anakin and backhanded him to the ground.

"Weak are your words, boy. If you have to rely on your Master to protect you, then you are no more competent than the mud on my boots."

He almost kicked the boy, but then turned around and looked at Xazor. Moving in one swift motion, he plunged the dagger straight into her stomach. With a kick, he freed his dagger and sent the Knight to the ground. Fresh blood covered the Master's hands as he turned to face all the students in the room.

"Give in to your anger and strike me down! That is the only way to avenge the fallen Xazor!"

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:20:24 PM
:: Anakin fell to the ground with a thud. While on the ground he looked at Lance. The young jedi could see Anakin's face change into a menacing frown. With a quick spin he was up with his lightsaber extended the blue blade humming at Liam's neck. ::

Jedi or not Liam, I am not afraid of you. I have not givin into my anger but you have made me act in a way I didnt want to. Only to show you that I dont need my master to protect me I can take care of myself.

Jul 20th, 2002, 08:25:07 PM
:: Lance's eyes narrowed as he saw that action by Anakin but he continued on with his devoted silence.::

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:26:39 PM
Xazor felt the dagger plunge into her stomach. Immediatly, she dropped the false Sith fascade and appeared as her gentle, loving self once again. She had never lost it......this was all a test and some had passed....some had failed. Now it was real.....she shook her head and fell to the ground, covering the deep wound on her stomach.

"It wasn't......supposed........to go this........far......."

With that, she blacked out and collapsed to the ground in a lifeless heap. Her breathing slowed to almost a stop as did her heart. She was fully out now as the blood pooled around her......

Liam Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:28:46 PM
Liam laughed. The saber in Anakins hands sputtered then went dead. Through the force the Jedi Master had simply disconnected a few wires, disabling the saber.

With a kick to the stomach, he sent Anakin back a few feet and back onto the ground.

"Take care of yourself? I think not. You're weak Anakin, though that could all change by just giving into your anger!"

Liam laughed again, then looked down at Xazor, who was not moving.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:37:18 PM
Inside, Xazor tried to come back. She held onto the Force as best as she could and began healing herself.....though mentally, she was almost out cold. Her Garou healing powers came in waves and the blood continued to spill out all around her. Someone would have to do something......for she only held onto a few moments of what was left of her life......

Jul 20th, 2002, 08:38:22 PM
:: Lance plunged to the ground next to Xazor::

"Master!? Are you alright.." He then looked at the blood

"Sh--it!!" He said with a loud tone

"Master Liam do something! Somebody help! What in blazes happend?"

Chase Starwalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:53:21 PM
Chase continued to watch the fiasco, saying nothing.

Liam Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:57:30 PM
Liam used the force to fling Lance away from Xazor.

"Now, will you give into the darkside to save a friend? You might still be able to save her, though I will not let anyone come near her who still draws from the lightside."

He took a few steps closer to Xazor, stepping in her blood as he gaurded her.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:17:21 PM
:: Anakin put his hands behind his head and pushed off, leaping to the ground. Using the force he snapped Liam's lightsaber from his belt and it came to his hand. Igniting it he leapt forward and stuck the saber through Liam's leg then force pushed him to the ground 15 feet away. ::

I wanna know what is going on??? ..If this is a trick you two have takin it way to far... and Chase why dont you get up and give me a hand just in case this Jedi wants to give me more reasons to hurt him.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:29:13 PM
Corin who had been silent for awhile was very confused. he had just seen a padawans head cut off-but not really. he had seen Master Liam drive a dagger into Master Xazor, and he had seen Anakin attack Liam. All the while two jedi masters were telling him to release his anger. he knew without Master Marcus's teachings that if his anger was released something horrible would happen, for it had been building for a long while. ha also did not want to see Master Xazor hurt by Master Liam. she had helped him out a bit with his anger and saber lessons and he kind of considered her his second master almost. Corin unclipped Elise from his belt and ignited, her brilliant deep blue blade sizzling and he stepped near Xazor in a defensive position. although he knew he was no match for Liam he still could not watch Xazor die without trying to help her, and this was the only real thing he figured he could do.......try to hold off Liam from getting at Xazor.

"Master I may be only a padawan but i will try and stop you from doing this.......let us try and get Xazor some help, please
Master, she is dying and you are only going to make it worse sitting here doing nothing to help her."

Liam Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:53:10 PM
Liam could feel the anger rising from the padawans. He knew he should only keep up this act for a bit longer. When he landed on the ground, he rolled and ended up on his feet. The wound in his leg was bad, but he had worse inflicted on him before. The force began numbing the pain, and he limped forward.

"That was a mistake, Anakin."

The other saber that hung at Liam's belt flew into his hand and ignited. He threw it at the ceiling above Anakin, carefully using the force to guide it. It cut at the supports and the ceiling came down, landing on the padawan. At the last second, Liam pulled the saber free of Anakins hands, and it returned to it's place on his belt. Calling his other saber back he began to laugh. This time though, his laughter seemed lighter. When he spoke again his voice seemed to have returned to normal.

"You all passed the test, though some only barely succeeded. But, that is why Xazor and I are here...To help you work on these things."

He lifted the rubble off of Anakin and tossed it to the side of the room.

"Much to learn, you padawans have..."

With that being said, he limped to where Xazor was and looked at her wound, nodding his head as he did.

"She'll be alright, though this will be an excellent chance for a lesson. Dagger and sword wounds are different from those of a lightsaber. They leave the veins open, allowing blood to run freely from them. Lightsabers cauterize the wound, hence, no bleeding."

Liam took a step back and closed his eyes, pinching each one of the veins he had severed with the force.

"Now, all of you concentrate and help heal the wound for her."

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:03:37 PM
:: Anakin brushed off the pieces of the ceiling form his tunic. Then rolled over to Xazor putting a hand near the wound. Using all his energy he helped heal the wound. ::

Master Jinn, im curious about who nearly passed. Was it me??
I tried to protect Xazor and I may have lost my ability to hold back my anger when you hit me in the back and sent me flying to the floor. So im just curious if I was one of them or if it was the padawans who didnt try and help but sit there in shock.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:10:34 PM
Corin let out a sigh of relief, glad that he had passed, that the exersize was over and that Xazor would be ok. he tried to open himself to as much of the force as he could, he didnt really know too much of healing, so he just left hie aura of the force open, something for the masters to pull energy and the force from. as little as the force radiating off the padawan was he still figured it would help a little and a little was better than nothing.

Liam Jinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:11:07 PM
Liam shook his head.

"It doesn't matter who barely passed, and who didn't. You all passed in the end. Anakin, some advice...When facing opponents, you must be careful when trying to anger them further. Sometimes it may be helpful, usually only when you have a plan up your sleeve. Do not worry though, in time I see you as becoming a great Jedi. Though you do need to work on controlling your emotions."

With that, Liam knelt beside Xazor and helped with her wound.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:47:56 PM
Chase did not heed Anakin's calling. He choose to watch, for he knew this was a very important lesson. Chase watched the conflict with Liam and Anakin closely, anaylizing the situation.

He then allowed the Force to overtake him, a great rush emitted from his being as he began to call his ally in helping Xazor's wound.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:27:54 AM
Xazor was suddely thrown into what felt like a thick, warm river...flowing all over her. Her limbs tingled slightly, and the wound in her stomach began to close. They're healing me..... she thought to herself. Soon she was able to grasp the Force once again and began healing herself along with them. Her Garou Healing Powers came into steady play.....she would be alright.

The Knight laid there for several minutes and her eyes slowly opened. He slight smile crossed her lips as she looked up at all of the Padawans.

"You have all passed.....my young students. Strong in the Force are you....."

She said in but a whisper. The Knight would be able to go on and teach along with Liam......but time had to be taken until she could fully sit up. Right now, she delved deep into the Force and used it to heal the deep wound......the test had been successful.....

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:14:33 AM
:: Anakin looked down and watched Xazor smile at everyone. The wound was closing fast and she would be up in no time. Sitting back Anakin dropped down and breathed in heavily ::

What was I thinking taking on Liam, im just a padawan. Im only glad I wasnt injured.

:: Anakin picked up his lightsaber and hitched it to his belt. ::

Looks like im going to have to work on you later. I wonder which wires were cut??

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:17:30 AM
Xazor eyed Anakin carefully and smiled.

"You, my friend.....have the heart of a Warrior.....but you need a slight touch up on your emotions.....well done. If you need help with....your saber......I am the Master in weapons, you could say."

She laughed slightly, but stopped due to the pain. She blocked it out with the Force and eyed all around her, glad that the wound was healing in such short time. The pain would last....but she had something up her sleeve.....

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:32:46 AM
:: Anakin looked at Liam's leg then at Xazor and smiled ::

Your right, my emotions need to be controlled. I will work on it I promise.

:: Anakin smiled again and put his hand near the wound. Sorry for the harsh words earlier. It was only to see if you could take it...:) ..Looks to me like you failed that test.:lol

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:54:34 AM
Xazor lofted a brow and shook her head.

"No.....I did not fail.....I was acting that way on purpose. All of you, listen. Liam and I were imitating Sith.....I suppose I am more experienced in that field seeing as though I once was one. Your words did not bother me, Anakin....but I was showing you what would happen when they did. It was purposly done that way...."

She smiled gently but winced as another wave of pain surged from the wound. The Knight smiled through it, hoping that no one was too worried about her.....she would be fine.....

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:52:23 PM
Corin realized that they were only imitating sith when Xazor explained it and he wondered how much worth the real Sith actually were. he was glad Xazor was ok and now hge waited for what was yet to come in this already too interesting training class.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 04:44:09 PM
Xazor was able to sit up now, as the healing progressed. A smile crossed her lips as she looked around her. Liam turned his back and inconspicously, Xazor took a syringe from her cloak. It was filled with Ysalimir blood....and would leave him separated from the Force for a short bit of time. She made sure to lessen the strength by adding water. Suddenly she plunged it into Liam's back and pushed the liquid into his blood stream. He, of course, was a bit taken...but knew it was coming, for they too had planned this. The Knight grinned to herself and looked up at the class. Now he would finish up what they had planned...for no one knew what was happening.......

Jul 21st, 2002, 06:51:16 PM
:: Lance got up and simply passed his hand through his hair::

"Bah..good to heard I passed.."

Liam Jinn
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:55:31 PM
Liam slowly began to lose his touch in the force. The pain in his leg increased again, though he tried his best not to let it get the best of him.

"Ysalamir...Can anyone tell me what they do to a force user?" He said through gritted teeth.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:05:10 PM
Corin was not at all confused on this though so he quickly answered.

"Ysalamiri have their own life force or energy shield which is entirely seperate from the living force around us. A ysalamiri blocks out force power within about ten meters all around its being, creating a bubble or shield from the force. thus being a vital weapon against force users. Ysalamiri have also been used in kidnappings before. Placing a ysalamiri in a cell with a force user can hide him or her from other force users. basically it handicaps our ability to tap into the force if we are near enough to one."

Chase Starwalker
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:53:33 PM
Chase nodded in agreement to Corin's answer. He was all too familiar with the little creatures, but he knew how to handle them.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:06:01 AM
::Azhure knew many things, but nothing of this Ysalamiri, and by the sounds of it she did not like it. She was tempted to ask what a Ysalamiri was but she waited until Liam spoke in case he might explain further. Shifting her wieght to her right foot she felt the weapon in her hands and remembered Liam's act. Much like her jedi master Sage had done. being fooled was one thing she disliked but if she had passed all was well, and did not entirely feel like knowing if she barely passed. The passing was the matter, and a feeling told her she was one of them that barely passed. She also wondered what the reason for the questioning in this was, besides that fact it could hide them from the sith.::

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:14:28 AM
:: Dios had sat back the whole time until now. He hadn't done a thing and he wondered if he'd passed or not. But the ysalamiri was very interesting. He had been studying the matter for ages and had figured out many uiseful things. Curing the poison at an efficient rate was not one of them. He had even tried to make a suit that emulated the effect of the creatures, it hadn't neccesarily worked either. But he stepped forward, he'd read from the archives many things on their uses in battles between jedi and sith.::
Master Liam, don't most of the... more cunning sith use the poison on weapons that theuy have other than their lightsabers?
:: He hadn't been worried about Xazor before, startled but not worried, she knew how to heal herself, and he wasn't too worried about Liam either. They wouldn't have done this with the ysalamiri unless they could heal him. A teacher didn't have to die to get a point across.::

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:47:24 PM
OOC: Well people I will not be posting for a week. I want to spend time with my grandparents and thats what ill be doing. bye

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:05:57 PM
OOC: I hope you people were not just sittin here waiting for me to get back. You could have continued on. i know its not the same without me starting trouble but hey you dont need me..:D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:10:45 PM
ooc: :lol I'm just waiting on some other Padawans before I post... come on people...post! :lol :mneh

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:34:16 PM
OOC: Yeah padawans lets go post already..i dont have all day.

Jul 26th, 2002, 08:23:39 PM
OOC: Which padawan? If its not me tell me who and im gonna smack him back in. :D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 09:14:47 PM
ooc: Smack yourself then, Lance....... :mneh :lol

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:02:54 AM
OOC: or just reply or continue if it takes to long for any reply to come. lol.

Chance
Jul 28th, 2002, 12:17:35 PM
OOC: *waves the thread along* Just keep it going ! I need to read it over an over for a few days before I can reply X__X

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2002, 03:16:03 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled slightly.

"Yes, all of your answers are correct."

With that, Xazor began to limp around, gently pricking the Padawan's in the arm and injecting a bit of the fluid into them. Once all of them had been vacinated, she stood beside Liam at the front of the class.....she the only one not injected with the serum.

"What I just injected into your blood stream was the very blood and DNA of a Ysalimir. Now you will be rendered useless in the Force for about twenty minutes. How are you feeling?"

She grinned as she asked the random question. She really wanted answers to it, though.....this would be interesting.....

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 04:36:13 PM
:: Dios laughed. He felt cold again. It was just like traveling through time. No warmness, just a lingering pain of loss. He had to grab Azhure's shoulder just to make sure he was still there.::
Sorry Azhure, it just felt like I died again and I had to make sure I could still feel things. Do you use moisturizer? Your skin is really soft.
:: Dios smirked as he turned back to Xazor. He'd almost said something when she had the needle in her hand but he figured it was useless now.::
Well, Xazor. You've found the ultimate jedi depressant. This'll make somebody commit suicide after too much of this no force stuph.
:: Dios had to keep rubbing his hand through his hair to make sure he could still feel it. This was definitly weird.::

ooc- I get this feeling that no one wants to reply after I do. Did I do something wrong? Am I not supposed to be here or what?

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:53:39 AM
OOC: would have dude but i was seein' the Pope in Toronto Canada all last week and a bit of this one! i could have reached out and touched him i was so close.

IC: Corin felt the numbingness of the force running through his body, he lost touch with all the other sentient beings in the room. he could no longer see the bigger picture which the force gave him. he waved his hand in front of his face to make sure he was still able to see things properly.....for he felt blind.

"Master, i feel wierd all over like i was just shut out from my own body or mind or somethin'."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 01:09:18 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled at Corin.

"Good....that is what you are supposed to be feeling. What else does this do to you, does anyone know?"

The Knight questioned, looking from face to face of the Padawans gathered there.

ooc: No, I just don't think anyone's really paid much attention to this. It's easy to forget about...

Aug 1st, 2002, 06:57:50 PM
:: Lance felt an odd feeling like a posession he didn't know what he really felt so he kept quiet.::

OOC: Xazor I am sooo sorry but like I posted in Arcan I am very very busy working nowadays :( Im really sorry Xaz Ill try to keep up with this as much as I can..im really trying hard to keep up with my thread but when I come on I have to read like 309349239209-2 of posts @_@ Sooo I geeeet exhaaaaaausted very sorry to you all peeps.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 07:53:41 PM
ooc: Don't sweat it Lance! All is well.......RL first. It's going slow now, so you won't have to read through 849830983987459873 of posts. :lol

Chance
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:37:22 PM
Chance jumped abit when the needle peirced the layerof skin and injected the foreign DNA into his system. Nearly instantly, Chance felt abit nausious and abit helpless..

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:31:26 AM
::Azhure looked at Dios and smiled amusingly for a second, moisturizer indeed. The smile did not last long as she felt the effects. It was like she was suddenly blind from one of her most important senses she didnt know she relied on so much. She felt truely weak for the first time. Fire burned in her eyes as she tried to get in control of her other senses, everything suddenly seemed a little more lifeless. She felt.....there was no word. 20 minutes, thats all. 20 minutes of feeling totally defenseless for one of the first times in her life. She made her legs become strong again and braced her emotions back to control. She felt defenseless yes, but felt no need to appear like it, though inside her whole heart was thumping a hundred miles an hour. No, not totally defenseless, there was still the arms and legs, but defenseless enough to shake every foundation that had been placed.::

I am glad it is only 20 minutes...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:51:00 PM
The Knight looked around as various exclamations were heard, and comments made.

"Now how would you fight while defenseless like this? Are you truly defenseless? And now you can know your opponents weaknesses if they are introduced to a Ysalimir.....or if they are without the Force....."

She continued pacing before the group.....leaving the subject open for discussion.....

Aug 26th, 2002, 09:16:31 AM
"Our opponents weaknesses? But of course...if they are without the force it will be much harder for them to block surprise attacks...since the force will not tell them when and where they will...therefore....if someone is well trained and has already had a special training without using force skills...it shouldn't be too much of a problem..there are many fighters in this world...that do not use the force..and they still can keep up with Sith masters...such as the assasin Nemesis...that I have seen several time in different conflicts..." Lance said his arms crossed and calmly.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 27th, 2002, 03:41:26 AM
::Azhure nodded but also disagreed on one point::

Assasin skills definantly help, but not all assasins can keep up with sith masters. The force definantly helps in more than one way, such as blocking an incredibly fast and silent attack if practise in the force. They also have many weaknesses. Without the forces you must rely on your own instincts and senses and ability to fight, as well as your intelligence to stay alive. In battle, intelligence counts for a lot and often gets undermined

Xazor Elessar
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:51:37 AM
"And as for a Lightsaber.......one without the Force cannot fully control this weapon, yes?"

She questioned, drawing her own saber from her belt.....eyeing the hilt carefully in her hands....

Aug 27th, 2002, 01:22:55 PM
" Hmm definitively now....before I came to this order I had my lightsaber but I never used it...it was much too light and hard to fight with because of it's form..." He said eyeing his own lightsaber.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 3rd, 2002, 01:46:39 AM
::Azhure nodded at that::

Steel does well if it is used in the correct way. There would be a disadvantage when fighting one with a saber, but a dance with death is never what you expect, and we all die eventually.

:: Death, it was the beginning of an end, and the end of a beggining. What lay beyond it was nothing but another dream, but still she shivered at the though of facing another with a saber and being robbed of the force. Some could have called her suicidal and that would not be far from the truth but she still did not like that idea of fighting with a saber and no touch of the force and could second Lance's words.::

Sejah Haversh
Sep 14th, 2002, 02:19:29 AM
Sejah didn't know about the Warrior training, and if he had known that was what it was, he would not have entered the room. He had no intention of being a warrior, to fight and kill. Though he grew up with a blade in his paw, he didn't seek violence, or unregulated fighting. No, he stumbled into the class by accident.

There before him were many that he knew, though only some of them he had actually talked to, others he had seen around. Tennatively waitign in the doorway, the brown mongoose took a breath and stepped inside. His master had told him to seek outside training, and he reckoned that this might be some of that. His lightsaber tucked into the folds of his sash-belt, the furred padawan joined the outer rim of the circle, hopign he's be let in.

"Um, hello. Would you mind if I joined in on this?" He asked, not wishing to butt in where he wasn't invited or allowed.

Liam Jinn
Sep 21st, 2002, 11:58:10 PM
Liam looked over at the newcomer, recognising him.

"Of course you can Sejah. Make yourself comfortable."

He turned back to the class, looking over the students.

"I think it is benefitial to fight without the force sometimes. It forces you to learn to read your opponents actions and reactions, moreso than if you did have the use of the force. A Jedi does depend on the force greatly, but it is also wise to learn how to defend yourself without it. Perhaps if a mission required us to strap ysalarimi on our backs and go into a sith's HQ.

Tell me, what is a disadvantage of a saber if you had snuck into an enemy's base at night? What about a disadvantage that it carries all the time, but is commonly overlooked?"

Sejah Haversh
Sep 23rd, 2002, 01:44:17 PM
It took sejah no time to think of his response, and he replied as he stepped forward, "Simple, it glows. Not only that, but ti makes noise as well. You can't hisde with a lit saber, and it can easily be spotted. A regular blade makes no noise, and can also be blackened by firesmoke to keep it from reflecting."

Liam Jinn
Sep 23rd, 2002, 06:16:29 PM
"Good," the Jedi Master turned to Sejah, a smile on his face. "But what about a disadvantage that is commonly overlooked? Think over schematics."

Sejah Haversh
Sep 24th, 2002, 02:05:01 AM
Sejah rubbed his chin in thought and voiced a guess, "Well, it also labels you as a Jedi. I mean, hardly anybody but Jedi or Sith use them, so, you'd be easier to track down. That, and you have a limited reach, too. If you're going to be sneaking, you should use a blaster or a silenced pistol, I would think."

Liam Jinn
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:27:46 PM
"Yes, those are also disadvantages, but not much to do with the schematics. A lightsaber is a very delicate peace of machinery. If you simply disconnect a few wires or dislodge the crystal via the force, you would have a non-working lightsaber."

He paced slowly, thinking over lightsaber schematics in his head.

"If you learn enough about lightsabers, you can even add a second or third crystal, and a few modifications to the hilt, which if done right, can lengthen the blade two to three times. Though it does significantly shorten the charge held in the power source, it can be an advantage worth looking in to. Most of the time, the user usually adds a modification on the hilt so all you have to do is give a nice twist to activate the new blade. Tell me, what else is an advantage?"

Sejah Haversh
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:40:09 PM
"Well, it can cut through plate steel and still be sharp enough to slice tomatoes with ease," Sejah couldn't resist the joke.

"But seriously, it can seemingly cut through most anything, and I hear you can even block a balster bolt with it."

Liam Jinn
Oct 12th, 2002, 06:47:44 PM
"That it can, though cortosis is another story. I believe that is one of the only things lightsabers can't cut through. Do you not have a lightsaber yet, Sejah?"

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:53:53 AM
::Azhure watched silently, respectfully as Sejah asnwered the question.::

OOC: where are the rest of the guys. I didnt reply because I wasnt sure if we were all continuing.

Sejah Haversh
Oct 15th, 2002, 03:57:56 PM
In response to Liam's question, Sejah reached down to his belt and pulled forth his lightsaber and held it up. "I do own one, sir," he replied, "But, I have a question. What is this 'cortosis' stuff? I've heard about it, but, don't know what it is."

OOC- Looks like it's jsut the three of us.