PDA

View Full Version : I am new here but I can RP

Zack Tyrel
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:22:22 PM
Hello, I would like to join the Empire in either the Navy. I have three years Roleplaying experience in a Star Wars Sim known as the Galactic Embassy, plus another two years before that playing in small RPGs based on the Yahoo! Clubs. All I need to know are your rules and I'll be read to go as what ever you tell me I am.

I'm also a pretty fair strategist and tacticion so I could probably get myself out of most Naval engagements that turn bad...

Thanks,
Zack Tyrel
aka Andy(IRL Name)

Arlenia Tavira
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:25:49 PM
We're in a state of transition right about now. This RPing community has decided that it would be better if the empire was composed of competing warlords rather than a solid empire that's able to kick everyone's ass right out the window.

Zack Tyrel
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:28:09 AM
ah...lol

well, competing warlords are cool...if you guys don't mind I'd like to join one of you warlords or be one of my own...as long as you don't mind.

If I have to RP into such a position just tell me where I should do it and what limits I got to do.

Zack Tyrel

Darth Viscera
Jun 23rd, 2002, 12:09:59 PM
I have notified the warlords of your interest. Expect to be contacted by someone on our <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19272>members' list</a> sometime soon.

Khendon Sevon
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:08:30 PM
Warlord Sevon here (I love how that sounds),

I'd be willing to show you the ropes.

You might want to check previous posts of each warlord, if you have the time, to see which best suits your talents and desires.

Zack Tyrel
Jun 25th, 2002, 04:06:35 PM
Thank you, I'll do just that...

Zack Tyrel

Zack Tyrel
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:45:25 AM
either Vicera or Hyfe will work for me, my character is Force sensitive in every other RP I use him and he would probably require training and from what read history wise both of you have strong Force abilities.

Zack Tyrel

Lord Gue
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:51:23 PM
lol, ummm

Darth Viscera
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:12:52 PM
Vis may not be around during the warlord times, and Hyfe is grounded. Sevon has force abilities, having trained at TSE.

Zack Tyrel
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:40:45 PM
Well then...Sevon I guess I will take you up on that offer....

Khendon Sevon
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:42:59 PM
Alright.

What communication software do you use? AIM, AOL, ICQ, E-mail, etc.

I need a way to contact you besides through the message boards.

Zack Tyrel
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:26:42 PM
I use Yahoo, and I have an ICQ accountt hough I hardly ever use it the number is: 63406744

My Email is zack_tyrel@gembassy.com