PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm gonna go wayyyyyy out there on this one...

Wytchy Woman
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:31:18 PM
I'm not sure I completely understand the concept of furries - I did come late to the conversation - but I'm afraid I will have to disagree with my darling son (some of you know who he is) on this one.
Haven't we all met people who remind us of animals? I can sit and think about every person I know and liken them to some creature. My son, for instance. :rolleyes If he were any other creature than what he is I believe he would be a leopard - all long and sleek with wild eyes.:D
Most of the wild kingdom's inhabitant's lives revolve around 2 things, survival and procreation. Therefore, animals are sex driven. Is it too far of a leap then to imagine a person as an animal and/or wonder what type of animal a person would be in bed? I've known a few squirrels in my time - also one or two sloths. :cat
Am I really out there? C'mon, I can handle the criticism.

Roddy Two
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:35:19 PM
(tumbles into the thread)

mmmaggaboo

Lord Gue
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:21:09 PM
Id support ya, but I already cant handle my critizims

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:30:39 PM
UUUmmm...

Someone get that Can in here.

Shawn
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:52:22 PM
Oh, I don't think there's any problem with furries. But erotic furries kinda weird me out.

And I'm very animalistic. I'm curious, primal and, uh, "energetic". :D :angel

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:00:53 PM
TMI!!! TMI!!!

Shawn
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:09:41 PM
You want TMI? You should hear what my mom just told me! :x

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:31:58 PM
Ay ay ay.... if you got TMI'ed, then it must have been spectacular

Morgan Evanar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:57:07 PM
I sat here for a minute cringing, before using the mighty Counter-Strike to purge me mind.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:59:23 PM
Then it was truly bad

:eek

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:37:34 AM
:eek:eek:eek:eek

WHy did I even look at this thread? Bad me Bad me Bad me (starts pounding head against wall trying to get mental images out.) God why do you guys do this to innocent band geeks like me? It's not like I dont already have a sick mind.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:40:11 AM
Um...I don't even know what 'furries' are.

I could guess, but I don't want to. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:14:17 AM
people animals things whcih run around in circles killing the mind, torturing your body, and EATING YOUR SOUL!!!....

Its when someone either thinks he is an animal, and or Rp's himself as an animal. Beastility (Or however you spell it)
A friend showed me this site with Online RPers, and they talking about animals raping human kind of crap. Its sick in some respects.

quick! What server are you playing on Morgan?

I need to be shot... in the head... with an AWP, at 2 feet distance... NOW

or

Hunt some little cute animals with a BAZOOKA!!! For I am Human, and no need to pretend to be some weaker kind of creature which I can make extinct.