PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me (Xazor)

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 11:43:45 AM
:: Dios entered the center and noticed all the people looking at him, this could have been expected but the eyes bore down on him and he walked over to a chair and sat down. He needed to talk to Xazor and this being the first place he had met her, believed this to be the right place to come. ::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:30:45 PM
A cloaked figure paced the perimeter of the Recruitment Center....and suddenly stopped when an all too familiar face entered. Growling audibly, but not out of anger, she walked across the room at a quick pace. Face hidden by shadows, the Knight Dawnstrider continued until she reached the being named Dios. She could not even consider him a man for what he had done....but she felt a change. Lofting a brow, she looked on him with her deep blue eyes. The silver specks in them flashed against the light for a brief second as she studied him.

"You have a lot of nerve coming back here after what you pulled...."

Her voice was stern and low as she spoke the words. Slowly she raised her hand up and removed the hood of her cloak to reveal a soft smile.

"And a lot of faith, I must add....."

The words were spoken out of the tenderness of her heart. She too had done wrong....betrayal, lies, and deceit shrouded her past, but she had been forgiven. The love and forgiveness....the acceptance of the Jedi had saved her. Now it was her turn to bestow that same love upon another lost soul.....

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 02:01:18 PM
:: Dios looked up and smiled, he tried to think of what to say but instead he stood up and faced Xazor and then bowed, not coming back up::
Not nerve, Xazor, yes faith, faith in the light and the truth that I can see now. Life, life doesn't give many second chances for those that tread the dark path, but a few get lucky. I ask... I ask that what I did be forgiven for I will do anything to be recieved back into the light. I am eternally sorry and I would understand if I would not be allowed into the jedi order. I know that every decision one makes had its consequences, good or bad.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 02:23:08 PM
Xazor smiled and gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Rise my friend....we are all equal here. Indeed, forgiveness is the way of the Jedi, I have learned this first hand. My past is a dark one, Dios....but the Jedi accepted me and forgave me for we judge someone for who they are not what they have done. Actions speak louder than words....and by you coming here...you make a testament to this statement. You truly have changed, haven't you...."

It was not a question, more of an affirmed statement. Smiling brightly, she looked up at the see through ceiling of the Recruitment Center. It was beautiful and the suns shone brightly upon them. Today the gods smiled down upon Dios and the Jedi Order.....a life had been saved....

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:01:35 PM
:: Dios looked up and saw Xazor's face. He immediatley straightened up in disbelief. This was more than he could bear. To have joined the dark side, rejected it, and to be let into the light side so shortly after was a wonder. He brightened up and hugged Xazor:: THANK YOU! I will not fail the jedi, I will be a good protector as I was once trained to be.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:27:06 PM
Xazor was a bit shocked by his actions, but smiled slightly, hugging him back.

"You're quite welcome! In fact, I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order....you will train to be a Jedi. We have a shortage of Masters and Knights who are able to train....but that is being taken care of as we speak. One will choose you soon..."

She said gently, wondering how long he would stay committed. She hated second guessing herself or not putting trust in his words.....but she had seen it too many times before....and they usually left. He may be the exception this time, though...

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:35:18 PM
Thanks a lot Xazor, I'll wait for the Master whenever they come. I'm glad to be along with the Jedi now. I won't fail you or the Order.
:: Dios stood up and gathered his things and walked out to the living quarters::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:39:39 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed.

"May the Force be with you...."

She said softly, and disappeared into the shadows....continuing to walk the perimeter of the Recruitment Center.....

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:18:50 PM
::Azhure watched from the corner, and did not say a word. Xazor had a big heart, and that she admired, but she herself did not have as much a big heart and was wary of Dios's reasons.
Without a word her words pierced Dios's eyes, as if searching for something she could not find and she left without a word::