PDA

View Full Version : So, we want to do a mission?

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:06:45 AM
Who wants to do a combined mission?

I have an idea if people want to do it.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:05:24 AM
Can any kind of member participate to this? <.< I'm bored Leia not on very oftenly so me got nothing to do:(

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:23:37 AM
Hmmm, maybe. I need to speak to Gav Mortis about this

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 22nd, 2002, 08:08:31 AM
Alrighty

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:16:35 AM
Alrighty, I wanna do a mission! I just finished up a mini-mission with my Padawan, Chance....it turned out really good. I am definatly in the creative mood lately, so now's the time for ideas. :)

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:55:44 AM
A mission against The Black Hand would be interesting

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:39:37 PM
I second that Helenias! :) We don't know much about the BH....and I think that a mission involving them would be a good start for here. :)

Liam Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 02:38:14 PM
I'm up for a mission! :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 07:04:14 PM
Black Hand is it then.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:33:35 AM
"if padawans can participate i would like to contribute my own meager effoerts."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:57:20 PM
Do you want to be a Warrior??? Do you even have a Master yet?? I know someone who wants to train you, or did he already mention it?? *nudges Marcus* :lol

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:37:47 PM
Im up for a mission..though you may have to watch me I tend to take charge at times..:)

Liam Jinn
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:39:24 PM
That should be where training helps..:)

Chase Starwalker
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:14:42 PM
I'm up for it.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:40:08 PM
Anakin and Chase-do you guys want to be Warriors as well?? I think both of you have enough training as a Jedi to do so....ask Leia and get her okay if you wish to join us. It's fine by me otherwise. :)

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:45:46 PM
Alrighty then. So when are we going to do this?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:49:00 PM
When we get an idea. :lol So far, we know it'll be something involving the Black Hand....but we need an idea. :lol Got any??

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:36:42 PM
::The petite Jedi Master walks in::

Did I hear my name?! ;)

I do approve of my padawans to become Jedi Warriors. They are very skilled. Although a little headstrong at times.

::Leia looks at the three watching their reactions::

RELAX!!!! I am teasing!! Well..a little bit.

OOC: Chase & Lance are my current padawans. Anakin is fully trained but he's training will be completed by Obiwan2 Kenobi. I am sure he will give his blessings. ;)

HEY LANCE...:mad you knew I was busy with getting ready to see Obi and I am back! Feh!:p

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:01:08 PM
Alright, now how many warriors do we have??? Hmmm, a good number now!! :) I'm going to try to get some of my 'Wans into it too....right now Chance is, so I'll see who else!! :)

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:49:11 PM
Ok so we know little of the Black Hand. What do we know? IC I am a hacker, we can go somewhere with that. Then we can work what we know into the story line and go from there. The black hand will do it. I can talk to Jeseth about it too. That is if you guys want me to. Suggestions?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:01:36 PM
"hey that reminds me i have a master finally! yes he mentioned it Xazor. Master Marcus, may i join the mission?":D

"im working on changing my sig to have something about my master on it but gotta get the time to first.:

Liam Jinn
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:59:54 PM
We could get a couple of TBH members blood and work on making a virus or clone, we could try and cripple their castle, or hell, we could even just pay them a visit and let them know we're keeping tabs on them. Need suggestions..

Chance
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:07:20 PM
Maybe TBH commits some extreme crime, such as mass-murder?, and the Council deems that they should be brought to justice. *shrug*

Sene Unty
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:29:57 AM
The Black Hand is a criminal organization right? If that is the case, then maybe a story about how a certain political figure on some back water planet, that had previosly secretly supported drug trafficing through his star system, has had a change of heart. After the death of his daughter, he sees the world in a whole new light. He no longer wants the criminals there and begins efforts to remove them. This is obviously unecceptable and so Black Hand prepares for an assasination attempt. We some how get word of it and go off to protect him. From there the story goes where ever it must.

This is just an idea. Feel free to crush it and throw it from a window.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:29:05 PM
That's a really good idea Sene. :) We'll have to appoint the Senator a personal bodyguard. :lol This could turn out to be a really cool RP. There was a Senator running around the GJO for a while, I wonder what happened to him. If nothing else...perhaps I'll make yet another character and play it, or something like that. We should go with this, guys! :D

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:33:35 PM
That's a really good idea Sene. :) We'll have to appoint the Senator a personal bodyguard. :lol This could turn out to be a really cool RP. There was a Senator running around the GJO for a while, I wonder what happened to him. If nothing else...perhaps I'll make yet another character and play it, or something like that. We should go with this, guys! :D

Xazor Elessar
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:34:00 PM

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:38:19 PM
I was actually leaning towards creating a new senator to use in the thread. I would actually like to play him, but if anyone else really wants to then thats cool. I also think we should come up with a really creative method for TBH to assasinate him. I don't want just a shot from a roof top as his motorcade comes around the corner. Something really cool. I was thinking a really public display so that TBH could make it like a message to everyone. You know like: "betray us and this will happen to you."

Chase Starwalker
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:19:55 PM
Sure, I'm up for being a Warrior

and I like your idea Sene....very cool :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:17:49 PM
Alright Chase, you're a Warrior....and Sene, that's great. Hmm...how about the BH wants the Senator to do something that's totally against his morals and ethics...and they know that he really doesn't want to do it, and if he doesn't then they will somehow kill him. Slip something in his drink.....perhaps give him a drink of poison in place of his real drink? I dunno....something terrible. :lol Not just a shot, that's boring.... suggestions anyone?? :)

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:22:56 PM
I was thinking a big explosion that tore a whole in his palace, killing all his servants, his wife, and his daughter; but poison would work. I like the idea of giving him one last chance.

How about he comes to us asking for help. That would justify us going.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:26:39 PM
That's a good idea. We could get a holo-message from him, begging us for our help. An explosion is good....poision is good as well, whatever ya'll want is fine, I am very flexible and willing to do whatever! :)

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:35:29 PM
I think he should be a proud man. He sees contacting us as a necessary evil. He doesn't like Jedi, but he doesn't want the black hand there anymore so he will do anything to get rid of them. He wont beg, but he knows we will come. He tells us that his people are suffering because he knows that we will come if that is the case.

How about he gets poisoned and then his house explodes. We bothget what we want :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:51:15 PM
:lol I like the way you work, my friend. :) That sounds great. He is a very proud, haugty man...and the idea that something could ever happen to him....well, that's just inconceivable. :lol Then when something does happen, he panics, but keeps his cool on the outside. He calls for the Jedi because he knows we will come....especially if he says his people are suffering. We get to his planet....planet whatever. :lol And we see his people are fine...and then we find some disturbing evidence that there was more to it. How about his comms are bugged and stuff, so the messages he sends out, like the one to us, has to be worded very carefully.....ya know, so he can't say that he's in trouble. But we get there and find out that is the case. You like?? Come on you other people, put your imput in, we can't do this without you!!! :) :) :)

Salemn Lysce
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:54:48 PM
-- Scratches back of neck nervously --

Uhm, can Salemn tag along ? Nash kindof let go of her training, but I believe she has enough knowledge/skill to become a Jedi Warrior. If I'm accepted, then I'll put some of my input in this idea.

Oh, and Xazor ? Check out the HQ - Passageway to Death. :)

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:54:48 PM
I think we are :)

I like all those ideas. How about when we get to the planet we come into contact with the local police. (we would if we really went) An officer (I think it should be a woman) will help us around the planet. I like this because the woman is a detective and had been working on a case against the Senator before he went legit. Her partner was killed by the Hand when they got to close. She hates the guy and is helping us to get more dirt on him. I like this because it will add more depth. More depth is good. GIVE INPUT :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:58:06 PM
Salemn-I think you've been around long enough. Welcome to the Warriors. :) Yeah, something is up with Nash, I can't say a whole lot because I don't know where he's going with this RP he's doing. Anyway, check your PMs on the Cherice account! :D

Sene-Very very good....hmmm...yes, anyone else? That's the plot so far, though. I like that about getting more dirt on him, very nice. We should disguise ourselves as Jedi at first, to not alarm anyone. We should go looking like....bounty hunters or something cool like that. :lol I have enough Garou furs to go around so all of us could look like a pack. :lol :lol :lol Just a funny thought. Anyone else? Going once, going twice...

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:02:24 PM
Actually I think we should go in as Jedi. The senator would want us too, because it would calm the fears of the populace and give a message to the Hand that he means business. But if you would rather go in as bounty hunters thats cool.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:07:03 PM
Hmmm.....maybe not bounty hunters, but we don't want to alarm the BH that he's called us or anything. But then again, if the story goes as we've outlined it.....we won't know any better. So we should go as Jedi. If we think his people are in danger and are suffering, then we'll want to go as Jedi. But don't ya think, that people like me and Liam will feel that something is just not right? I mean, we'll know that something is up, so perhaps we should go as foreigners from some wacky planet....like my birth place of Eden, or something off like that?

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:13:18 PM
I think we would know that something was wrong about the world. I think he would tell us. I think we get a call from a senator asking us for help on his planet. The Balck Hand as begun to target civilian targets in an attempt to rattle the senator. Normally this would work, but this man is to proud to give up. Some of us go in as Jedi, the rest covert. The ones who are Jedi openly will be a sign of piece and a way to devert targets to themselves. The ones that are incognito will be there to find out what is up. The ones who are open work with the officer, who takes them to the senators house. He is having dinner and we get a bad feeling about his drink. We knock it away, but then the bomb goes off. Luckily the covert Jedi had already scoped the house out incogito and had found the bomb and moved it to a place were it could explode safely. Then it goes from there.....

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:18:35 PM
Cool.....so after all of these assasination attempts.....how does he die in the end????

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:20:09 PM
Why does he have to. I am actually trying to come up with a way for a massive twist to happen. I think i have one, but I would rather tell you in a PM so I don't ruin the surpise for others.

Maelstorm
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:27:53 PM
sean, can you send me your idea as well

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:36:27 PM
Maelstorm....who are you?!

Sene-that's very cool....I'll look for your message! :)

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:38:02 PM
Xazor....maelstorm is my friend. I'll tell you who in the PM.

Maelstorm
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:38:33 PM
sene can you empty your PM box, i cant PM you back because it is full

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:43:16 PM
Oh, I see! :) Heya!

Yeah, empty your box there Sene....I couldn't PM you earlier because of that. :lol

Sene Unty
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:48:41 PM
Damn. Now I'm getting yelled at by two people. Okay. I did. Damn.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:50:33 PM
:lol Now you gotta PM me! :) :) :)

Maelstorm
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:55:06 PM
hello, xazor

Xazor Elessar
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:09:14 PM
:)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:07:32 PM
Hey Guys i have a bounty hunter Char if he could be of some help with the assassination attempts on the senator.

-Just a thought-

Liam Jinn
Jun 28th, 2002, 07:40:12 AM
Well, if we're gonna have the black hand try some assasination attempts, we should probably get a hold of one of the members and get their ok. Then they could tell the group and let them know what we'll be doing..

I like what we've got so far...I think we should tell Marcus to look here btw.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:58:49 AM
That's a good idea Liam. Who wants to be the messanger?? :lol And I think Marcus should be contacted as well. If I have time, I will send him a "super secret ninja" :lol

Salemn's Voice
Jun 28th, 2002, 04:23:05 PM
I have a Black Hand character, so I'd be more than willing. But shouldn't you think we should ask them for ideas, too ? I mean, we can't get this going without them.

(Oh, and this is Salemn, btw.)

Sene Unty
Jun 28th, 2002, 05:29:32 PM
I agree that we should get there consent. I was just trying to come up with a basic idea before we approached anyone. I don't really know anyone from TBH so if anyone who did could direct them here that would be cool.

Salemn's Voice
Jun 28th, 2002, 05:38:11 PM
Hm .. So far, the idea is a mass confusion (to me, at least). Everyone's saying that something else should be done or agreeing, or changing things. Lets try to straighten the plot out, okay ? :)

And, I was wondering .. We never did something BIG with TSE/Siths. Don't you think it's time ? I mean, sure we spar and stuff .. but what about a huge RP ? The whole idea of Star Wars is Jedi against Sith - the neverending conflict.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 05:49:05 PM
We've done huge things with the Sith at TSE and TSO. We've had humoungous battles....I mean, really really huge where everyone goes and fights! Those thread get soooooo big! :lol I mean, like pages into the fourties! :lol Hmmm....okay the plot is basically the last plot layout that Sene made. :)

Sene Unty
Jun 28th, 2002, 05:59:17 PM
I think its on the end of the second page....if you still dont get it send me a PM and I'll give you a run down personally. I really dont want to be the mastermind behind this. I really dont want anyone thinking Im like hoarding all the ideas....if you want to make changes or scrap my idea, thats cool.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:03:09 PM
We've all had a part in it, Sene...if someone doesn't put forth ideas, we won't have an RP. :) Yes, if you wish to add ideas or change something because you can make it better, go ahead. We just want it to be the best we can get it...to make it the most fun. :D

Salemn's Voice
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:18:58 PM
What I was referring to was a huge war between TSE/TSO and GJO. In which EVERYBODY had to participate in .. not a thread like you started in SWFans called "Rama's Corner". >=P

But, oh well. Can somebody sum up the plot real quick for me ? I'll add my ideas in when I get what's going on.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:21:38 PM
That's not what I was talking about either, Salemn. I was talking about a fighting thread between TSO, TSE, AND THE GJO. :lol Not my Rama's thread. :lol The fighting thing has been done a few times before.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:11:52 AM
Hmmmm, yeah huge battles have been done before. Personally, the huge battl ethis time should be TSO's turn. If we cant get TBH to nibble, I'm sure TSO will bite :)

Sene Unty
Jun 29th, 2002, 07:25:51 AM
Marcus did you read what we have come up with so far? Do you like?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:20:02 AM
That's a good idea Marcus. Yeah, did you read what we have so far?? Should be great! :)

Chance
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:25:26 AM
Could do something sort've like a kickoff from Die-Hard: Vengence?

TBH is planting bombs all over and the senator had gotten word of it (somehow) and request's the Jedi. Unfortunatly, the Jedi cannot find any of the explosives, but rather get calls from the members with riddles of sorts giving a hint of the bomb or a code to defuse it. Some of the calls are tasks like (RL terms:) Make it from 34th street to Wallstreet, you have 30 minutes or something.

Of course, while this is going on, TBH is plotting to 'expire' the senator while the Jedi are out looking for the bombs

Anuther Late night suggestion :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:28:21 AM
That's a great idea Chance! We'll have to use it somehow. As far as speed of getting somewhere goes....I can change forms (shapeshifter) into my feral wolf form....and run to where we need to go. I can carry three people on my back as well. That could be a really fun part. :D Need speed? Get....Xazor.... :lol :lol :lol

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:21:57 AM
:lol :lol :lol Xazor.

Okay, I hadn't realized that huge fights between GJO and TSE had already happened. Now, besides for the fact that I feel really dumb now, I really like Chance's idea. I think TBH would go for that one, since riddles are their thing (especially Hobgoblin). Except maybe we could twist his idea around ... Sure, we could use some explosives, but I also think that they should be attacking some of the people. Maybe we could add some monsters in? =/

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 10:25:56 AM
Hmmmm......good idea, like twisted cyborgs. Some people have a laboratory on the planet and were creating twisted creatures from human beings. They would give them an injection that messes with their body form and turns them into monstors that are able to have their minds controlled by whoever they learn is their "Master". The BH could take over some of these and turn them into killing machines and whatnot. Great ideas! :)

Chance
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:06:22 PM
Hmmmm......good idea, like twisted cyborgs. Some people have a laboratory on the planet and were creating twisted creatures from human beings. They would give them an injection that messes with their body form and turns them into monstors that are able to have their minds controlled by whoever they learn is their "Master". The BH could take over some of these and turn them into killing machines and whatnot. Great ideas!

Resident Evil baby ;)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:10:46 PM
:lol Never seen it..... :lol

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:56:35 PM
YOU DIDN'T ?! SEE IT A.S.A.P !

Well, just keep in mind that it won't be easy fighting TBH ... Some seem to be acting like it's gonna be a piece of cake.

Chance
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:58:51 PM
Umm...

A summary of the movie is that a group (big) of scientists were experimenting with a virus... but the virus gets out because of a infiltration and the 'hive brain' shuts the whole complex down which is also underground. Everyone in the facility are exposed to the virus and begin to mutate. Zombies and the like :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 04:08:10 PM
:lol That sounds like a cool movie. No, TBH will have to kinda work with us, we're not going to fight them.....they're just going to do evil stuff and if we run into a scuffle, well, that's the way it is! Eso si que es..... :lol

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:24:21 PM
I've been thinking. Why would TBH waste time on a Senator ? I personally think my idea would be more fun to RP .. Take a look at it.

There's a great disturbance on a planet (enter name here), and so the Jedi investigate incognito. One of us see a Dark Jedi "experimenting" on a civilian, but it's too late for us to stop them. So we go back and report it, so the Jedi definitely know TBH is in it. So then everybody goes on a search to find out why TBH is doing it, and what they plan to gain.

In the meanwhile, we encounter riddles (probably from Hobgoblin and maybe his little apprentice), magick, deceit/lies, and corruption.

Sound good ?

Chance
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:34:29 PM
I like I like!

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:02:59 PM
Sounds great....probably would be better. Sene, you and I will have to arrange something with the senator dude.....another mission for me and my few Padawans who are caught up to eachother. Chance, Sene, and Ace would be good for something like that. So yeah, that sounds great Salemn!

BTW Salemn, did you check our spar thread...me and Cherice? I replied. :D (finally) :lol

Salemn's Voice
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:32:44 PM
-- Bows --

Thank you, thank you.

Xazor - Finally ! I gave up looking to see if you did or not. :lol

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:34:41 PM
:lol Gee thanks...... ;) I more than understand why you would. I got so busy with everything else...but it needs to be kept up with, it's important on several levels. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:50:39 PM
I really dont know if TBH would be interested in anything outside of Bast or the Jedi themselves. TSO, well now that's potentially a new kettle of fish.

Have to remember the Hand's motives are much different to what we would think.

Now OOC, if you want to find out about TBH, find a Bounty Hunter that was reported to have spend some time there. . And also, no offence to anyone, but if you really are serious about TBH, then you do it very, very quietly and you also do it with Master or very, very good Knights. Going with Padawans is suicide. If you go to Bast making a big noise and with inexperienced Jedi, you will have two things likely

a) They will go to ground and you wont find anything
b) You'll get your backsides pummelled.

TSO I feel confident weight of numbers will be telling for the Jedi and you could win that handily. Against TBH, you need a Yoghurt or a Marcus. If you dont have that, you will be in serious trouble. Why? Because their powers are no where near standard.

Kemille Eldervine
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:53:46 PM
Depends on what we're doing with TBH. Like it was said before, we need to get in contact with them and ask them for ideas, too. Y'know, see where this all adds up to, what idea they like, etc.

If we're going to FIGHT them though, well, now that's a whole different story.

Liam Jinn
Jun 30th, 2002, 03:36:34 PM
Hey Marcus you mistyped something...They'd need a Marcus, Yog, or LIAM- see you forgot me :) I'm kinda lost in who we're going against now..

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:13:59 PM
:p

I'm going to make a suggestion - the ideas to set this up are good, but leave it open whom we think did the deed. That way, the necessary second step - investigation can be open ended and based upon which group agrees to play against us

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:21:46 PM
*Pokes his head in the thread.*

Boo.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:55:30 PM
:: Pans Uncle Knobbly into next week ::

:p

Here to make a comment, or just reading?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 05:56:23 PM
:lol That's a good idea Marcus...... :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:19:30 PM
What, panning Ol Knobbly or leaving the investigation onpen ended?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 07:12:51 PM
Both! :lol No, seriously, leaving the investigation open ended. We could send little "pods" out of the clan to different places. TSO, TSE, and TBH. It could be like, a few step process. Label each step, you know what I'm talking about. Like your return, "The Return: Part 2" ya know? It could be really cool. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:06:18 PM
Yeah - you could even set the assasination or whatever using different id's and not involve anyone else. Seyt out a whole process like calling the Jedi in, the Jedi deciding what to do etc

Xazor Elessar
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:39:20 PM
Huh? :lol Okay, I am lost now.....

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 30th, 2002, 08:49:21 PM
I'm reading up what you have so far. I like the idea, but the plot is a tad off for TBH's general interests. Sure we want power, but it's not your regular kind of power that is represented by politicans and admirals.

Some of what Salemn suggested would apply, but some of it wouldn't. I'll carry the idea over to TBH and see if I can get some input on it.

Taylor Millard
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:26:12 PM
Did we correct the fact that TBH is NOT a criminal organization? That's The Black SUN

The Black HAND is completely different. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:31:05 PM
I tend to agree with my siblings. Bombs threats with our names on it? Way too out in the open.

The whole point is, IMO, if we do something, you don't find out about it until its already done, and three months later. :) But I didn't read the whole thread yet, just skimmed some.

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:39:22 AM
Please don't put words in our mouth. Your ideas are decent, but for the wrong people.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 1st, 2002, 06:57:14 AM
:: Points at post 80 and 83 ::

But I only say that as I am very well aware the Black Hand would not be the ones who would do an assasination. I'll just clarify -

1) Assasination is done, there is left of a hint of a Dark Sider who did the deed

2) Jedi discuss this issue

3) Jedi request warrior sect to investigate and report back.

Leaving the whodoneit and investigation open ended simply allows the story and reasons to change and even the groups involved to change. The assasination would have been very much the style of someone who is rumoured to be attached to TBH tho.

It's also why I suggested that if the rest of the warriors want to know what the Black Hand is they find this Bounty Hunter I mentioned. But that's down the road.

Taylor Millard
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:39:22 AM
OF course the other idea is Helenias decides to go after Millard on Balmorra. If/when she discovers he's not there, she could try and track him from Balmorra to VJun- taking some Jedi with her for safe measure.

Not a great idea, but an idea either way. Okay, back to the radio station.

Liam Jinn
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:00:36 PM
I like the leaving the investigation thing open. Eh, if you people from TBH or where ever would like to add in realistic ideas, feel free :)

Taylor Millard
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:25:50 PM
An investigation is a good idea. But how would it lead you all to VJun? That's all I'm wondering right now.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 1st, 2002, 05:52:42 PM
Well think of this -

It's known Darth Turbogeek is somehow associated with Bast

He is an Assasin

The asasination has the hand prints of the Dark Side.

That would be Marcus' logic. Whatever happens, it does need to be logically sound and open to changes if we want to go in a different direction

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 2nd, 2002, 03:51:50 PM
Marcus DOES know of TBH. He knows Delirion, and he knows Lilaena. He sent Arya to Vjun with the clone and Jeseth, to investigate other things there (she came up with nothing important.)

I see nothing but death coming from your meddling in our affairs. ;)

Cool! ^_^

Anyway. You guys want to investigate Vjun. You can't bring an invasion force, at least not ships wise. You aren't planning on irradicating us, are you?? :(

There is an assassination. Dark Sider...something makes Marcus think of TBH. He is the only one I know of who really knows anything IC about them, and even that isn't much (as far as I know).

I suggest sending a small team, unless you really want to send a ton of people to their deaths. Just choose the ones you don't really like. ;)

j/k

Or...was I?

ANYWAY those are MY thoughts.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 2nd, 2002, 04:06:30 PM
We don't want anyone to get killed. We should go incognito. We can't just go around proclaiming right away that we're Jedi here to find out about the darksiders. :lol We should send small groups to many areas...but perhaps all in the same RP thread at the SWFans main?? Any ideas??

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 11th, 2002, 09:49:56 PM
If anyone is interested in promoting group on group interaction, I have an idea that would kick things off.

It will be a thread- a short one- that will require a Jedi to volunteer participation.

Liam Jinn
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:48:18 PM
oooh, I'm interested..If it's all right with you Hob, I'll participate.

Salemn Lysce
Jul 12th, 2002, 06:59:49 PM
Aw .. You beat me to the chase. :(

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:39:24 PM
We can have two, it doesn't matter.

Liam, I shall flesh out my idea and start a post on the RPing forum.

Given your tendency to be absent, though Salemn, are you sure you can finish something like this? I'm not trying to be rude, but I do want to actually get to the interaction sometime soon.

Salemn Lysce
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:31:25 AM
Sheesh, Hob, don't get your pants tied in a knot. O_o I was only joking ...

:)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:50:26 AM
If Salemn doesn't do it.......I will!! I am always up for a new RP and Liam and I have been doing a good deal of work together. Could be fun if Salemn doesn't want to do it.... :D

Salemn Lysce
Jul 18th, 2002, 05:15:16 PM
You better hurry to the Roleplaying Forum and post fast, Xazor !

The thread already started ... although Liam already had one stow away, I guess you can pop out from nowhere and sit by him too. :)

Liam Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 05:22:16 PM
*pats his lap* Xaz can sit on me lap! :D