PDA

View Full Version : Forgiveness (Tomak and Xazor)

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:02:10 AM
:: Dios entered the bar and sat in a booth and put his head down on the table. He was no longer walking with pride in his step, humilty shadowed every movement. Dios would wait for eternity just to get the chance to tak to Tomak and Xazor::

God forgive those who are blinded by sin and fall from the grace of You. The darkness has blinded me and sent me down the path to what would be my demise. But God shows mercy. I saw the light and have turned from the dark. These two will decide my fate, I need them to.

:cry

Tomak Ohara
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:15:05 AM
Tomak walked into the bar, and saw Dios....., but he was crying. Tomak walked over to Dios and sat beside him. He could sense no darkness only the light. Tomak put his hand on Dios's shoulder, and it did not burn. He looked at Dios, "I know why you cry friend." Tomak felt sorry for Dios. Tomak understood everything now.

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:54:18 AM
:: Dios sat back as he sensed Tomak draw near, his bloodshot eyes looked up to what his life had been built upon for so long. Dios had no idea what to do now. He wanted to talk to Tomak, the light side flowed strongly from the jedi and he didn't know what to say. The light side was overpowering and it made Dios speechless. ::

Jedi, forgive me, I am responsible for your pain. I caused the darkness in your life and I am sorry. I have forgotten what my master trained me in, he trained me to protect life, not destroy. My vengeance blinded me and drove me away from my true goal. What I have done is worse than what you did before. I attacked a repented innocent in hatred. I need your help to rejoin the light as you did before. I need your help... :cry

Tomak Ohara
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:02:35 AM
Tomak looked at the teary eyed Dios, "You are not the cause of my pain. No one is. Time has all of our destinies planned out. We were destined to do this just as you were destined to seek forgiveness. I forgive you, may you walk with a clear heart." Tomak looked at Dios. He could understand Dios's pain. Tomak had lost his family and so had Dios. Both wounds were only repairable with time. Tomak would give that time to himself and Dios. Tomak continued to listen to Dios story.

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:38:40 AM
:: Dios was surprised at how willing Tomak was to forgive::
Tomak... my friend, I need your help to once again walk in the light. I have insulted you and Xazor many times and I would rather forget them now but I am responsible for my actions. I must face the council. I must become jedi and compensate for what I caused, by being a jedi and following out my services to the light side I may yet give back all that the dark side that I created took away.
:: Kane grinned at Tomak with a smile that tried to show hope::
Tomak, thanks.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:49:52 PM
Tomak looked at Dios, "I shall take you to the council, and I shall help you on your path." Tomak knew it would take some convincing, but maybe he could help the council rethink their decision. Maybe he could help Dios in his quest to protect and lead him from the path of destruction.