PDA

View Full Version : Returning with Endurance (Knights and above)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 06:35:07 PM
Two figures walk down the corridors of the Temple Avalon. Their shadows dance along the walls and seem to walk in time. Indeed, the beings of whom they belong have become closer since departing on a mission one week ago that very day. Their Master/Padawan relationship would never be as it was before they had left. Things were as they were supposed to be now....and they had returned with the object of their mission.

A smile danced upon the face of the Jedi Knight that led her Padawan toward the Council Chambers. Softly she placed her hand on the large blast doors and they hissed open, allowing the pair to step into the room....then the doors shut behind them. Xazor walked toward the middle of the room, Chance in toe, then she stopped. Bowing in respect to the Council and respective Jedi gathered, she rose to meet eyes with each one of them.

"Greetings great Council and fellow Jedi. This day my Padawan and I return from our mission (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19860) to the planet Detrano. We bring with us the ancient Jedi artifact...the sword, Endurance."

Xazor looks down at Chance and smiles, motioning for him to step forward with the sword that rests in his hands. Stepping back, she allows him room to speak of the mission himself.....for that was part of her intent when she returned with him, that he would tell of their journey as well.....

Chance
Jun 21st, 2002, 06:56:56 PM
Chance stepped forward with the ancient blade wrapped in white silk in his hands. Glancing back at Xazor, his elongated ears drooping slightly, bowing with respect before speaking;

"This is the blade Endurance that we had disemarked to recover. During our leave from this location.." He halted for a minute in thought, "... We encountered a sith warrior by the name of Jared Mriad. His attempts to gain this weapon were twarted by Master Xazor without much violence much later. Um.. The temple with this sword inside needed a key to enter," Chance stopped again, digging in his pocket and pulling out a tarnished hilt, "This here was the require key..." He lead off, glancing back at Xazor once more to see if there was anything the half-draekard padawan had left out....

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 07:00:45 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"You have told of our journey well, my Padawan. You have learned quite a bit....as well as I have. Here is a recording of our mission...if it pleases the Council."

Xazor said with a smile, bowing before handing a holo-pad to one of the Council Members. On it was recorded the whole mission from start to finish...