PDA

View Full Version : In need of a master

Grey Riftblade
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:38:47 PM
::As grey went to the B&G he thought the being a jedi would be fun and exciting,but the only thing it was was boring. He needed a master he would take anyone at this piont in time anyone. He knew someday hed get one but he didnt know when. If he didnt get a master soon he would qiut the jedi force::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:17:23 PM
ooc: Grey, please have patience, it is difficult to find a Master at this time due to the fact that everyone has real life conflicts. For some the summer time gets busy, for others it does not. I hope that you stick around...

Edit: I moved this as well, so that perhaps Knights and Masters who are looking for a Padawan will see it....

Grey Riftblade
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:30:42 PM
ooc: I ll try to stick around . And when you get an opening is it possible could you take me in .

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:46:34 PM
I cannot promise myself to anyone. Just have patience and wait around.....perhaps if I have enough time, I'll be able to take you and a few others who really do not like the Force class idea. I too came at a bad time, and had to wait for a Master. One day, he just popped up and took me, so keep your eyes open, and become really active in a bunch of RPs. It'll help you a lot!