PDA

View Full Version : in search of a 'real' master

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 21st, 2002, 12:26:31 AM
Corin walked slowly through the dense jungle vegetation near the jedi complex. he had been here quite a while it seems and he still hadnt been asigned a real master. sure he had gotten some training from the masterless classes but none of it seemed to register for him. he needed a real master....one who would be able to train him one on one and be able to zero in on the things that Corin Zetith, not every masterless padawan in the temple needed to work on with his force training.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:13:15 PM
ooc: Hey Corin...I'm sorry you don't have a Master yet, but we're still waiting for other Knights and Masters to get some time. It is most difficult when real life has you chained down. Once some of them get free, you will have a Master. Just have patience....you're a great RPer already, so keep doing what you're doing, and in no time you'll have someone to train you personally....

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 21st, 2002, 11:15:13 PM
ooc: that is the whole reason i want a personal master, i am way to busy w/real life to follow the masterless classes. i post and then come back in two or three days and my post is burried three pages back! do you understand what im saying? i cant follow the classes to well unless i spent all my time on the site and no thank you for that. i have a life.

ic:

"might i request master Dawnstrider that i be given leave of absence to go and visit my niece on Barbados? she has sent a letter for me and wants to meet me. she is my only family i have left that i know of."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:12:47 AM
"Being Masterless makes you uneasy, does it now?"

A different person came into the Acadamy, looking more like a homeless traveller than anything else

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:39:31 AM
"Yes master Q'Dunn i need the training that being masterless lacks and the training that only a true personal master can give me."

i had a home so i was not homeless. i was w/out a family but that is something altogether intirely different.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:50:14 AM
OOC : Iwas referring to myself being ther homeless traveller :)

--

"I see. And what exactly is this training you believe only a Master can give you?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:28:28 AM
"Training that focuses on my own personal strengths, weaknesses, fighting styles, etc. not every mastereless padawan in the temple. evryone is different and needs to be taught different."

OOC: i thought you were talking about me.:)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:32:43 AM
"And what may I ask have you learned so far and what would you like to learn? "

He was mentally assessing this one. Marcus already had Padawans, but with the current shortage of Master Jedi... another he would have to take

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:06:45 AM
"I have not learned much except that this training will be hard, i have much hatred towards Darth Uhlen and i will need to learn how to control this hatred. i have not learned much in the ways of the force but i have read many books and i use to train at home from a jedi holocube but that was only minor training. i have much more to learn about everything concerning the force and how i am to control it."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:05:10 AM
"Good answer. Very well, I well train you... but first tell me. Who is this Darth Uhlen?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:38:41 AM
"thank you master Q'Dunn, it would be my honor to be accepted by you as my personal trainer."

"Darth Uhlen is a half sith half yuuhzan vong-created by master shaper Nem Yim who brutally masacred my family-he is the reason for my scar and everything else miserable in my life."

OOC: ill pm you Uhlen's bio. ill have to find it first5 though so it might take awhile.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:55:41 PM
OOC : Coolios - standard question where do you want to start first?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:32:36 AM
OOC: id like to start working on his telekineses and force absorption powers if you dont mind. those are his strengths. and he has already had a little bit of training at the praxeum and from the jedi holocube. he has excellent martial arts and kickboxing skills taught to him by Shada D'oukal. he needs a lot of help in his saber battles(he sucks horribly). and he just made his new saber. read "The Vow" in the living quarters to learn about his weapon. just start a post somewhere adressed to me and ill find it.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:14:37 AM
Noted

:: pOints at training centre ::

Something a bit different ;)