PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Master

Plo Koon
Jun 20th, 2002, 08:12:34 PM
Plo Koon speaks from under his hood

"Hello, I am Plo Koon. I wish to become a padawan learner. If i become your learner i will not let you down"

He talks into the air hoping a master will hear him

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 08:51:01 PM
ooc: Hey Plo! You don't need two recruitment threads...I already accepted you into the Order, so your a Padawan, but just like most everyone else on the first two pages of the RC, you don't have a Master yet. It isn't easy finding one in the recent due to the shortage of RPers and other Real Life conflicts. I hope you understand and are not disheartened about it. Stick around, and you'll see.....patience pays...... :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 20th, 2002, 09:05:32 PM
OOC:Ahh well well if it isn't the Skater Bob sorry pal but we're having a -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-hell load of problems right now so due to that we can't get you a master...=_=...You have to wait some time cause we're like overloaded of padawans it's incredible how much padawans are trying to join the order <.< so I guess you have to wait..or...chill around at the bar get a room in the living quarters..and stuff like that. Really sorry dude but thats life.

Plo Koon
Jun 21st, 2002, 12:02:05 PM
o.o.c: Well ok...will it take long cause i really want to get RPing.

Jun 21st, 2002, 12:33:54 PM
That I cannot assure.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:11:35 PM
It isn't something that we can assure. Patience is key if you wish to survive in the world of RP. If there were Masters available, then you would have one....I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do. I would take you and everyone else, but there is only so much that can be expected of me. I already have twelve Padawans.....

Jun 21st, 2002, 08:11:05 PM
:lol Xazor chill it up a bit 12!! I mean -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- that's huge. Lol if I get promotted to Knight I think I wouldn't take even one :p or...maybe just one...<.< Oh well anyways Plo Koon believe her if she could she would take you and if I could since your a friend I would maybe take you :p

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 08:40:26 PM
ooc: :lol I know, I have waaay to many 'Wans! :lol It's alright, though...I love it. :) Yes, believe me.....believe every word I say..... :evil ;) Anywayz....there's a thread about training Padawans that you should see, Lance, in Avalon. Go check it out if you want....

Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:56:07 AM
I'll check that asap.