PDA

View Full Version : I would like to join

Leliarre Nightshade
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:15:00 PM
"I desire to join the Order, if you will have me."

The 15 year old girl waited for a response, her coal black eyes reflecting nothing.

Live Wire
Jun 20th, 2002, 11:41:25 PM
Live Wire approached the young girl who had come to TSO.

"I am Mistress Live Wire. Welcome to TSO. What brought you to our order?"

Leliarre Nightshade
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:50:48 AM
Leliarre paused, thinking carefully before answering.

"I wish to learn all that there is to teach me. I want to know how to use my power. And I want to know what it is to be a part of something great."

Leliarre Nightshade
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:09:29 AM
The girl waited a time for some sort of response, before adding softly, "Will you have me?"

Live Wire
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:29:49 PM
ooc - sorry for the delay. as I posted at swfans ooc forum Im leaving for japan monday so Im not around much.

LW thought silently for a moment, getting a feel for the newcomer. "I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be admitted. You do realize that this isn't your ordinary sith group?"

Alera Starreyes
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:38:29 PM
/ooc It's okay

Leliarre let out the breath she hadn't known she was holding in a small sigh of relief. -Don't get excited,- she warned herself. -She hasn't actually said you're in, just that she doesn't see why you shouldn't be.- She nodded. "Yes, I know. I'd still like to join." In her eyes a small fire was evident, a fire that showed her hope and desire to learn.

Leliarre Nightshade
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:40:16 PM
/ooc Woops, posted as Alera, but this is Leliarre :-\ sorry

Live Wire
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:36:48 PM
Very well....we'll see if you have what it takes to make it here. Welcome to TSO. I'll see about getting you a master as soon as possible

Leliarre Nightshade
Jun 28th, 2002, 03:49:20 PM
Leliarre smiled. The girl bowed, saying, "Thank you, very much."