PDA

View Full Version : "I seek your council and help."

Tomak Ohara
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:37:46 PM
Tomak walked into the temple. He looked around it was huge. "I seek your help wise Jedi. I am being hunted by the sith Dios Kane. He has already tried to kill me once, and through the help of the young padawan Grey Riftblade. He saved me as did Master Dawnstrider and Azhure Darkstone. I beg of you please tell me what to do. I will do anything. Just protect me or give me a master so that I may learn to protect myself. He is very strong, our last fight did not end so well, my scars can prove this." Tomak showed his neck to the Jedi. The handprint Dios had put there had burned a mark into his skin. "He has also stolen my lightsaber as a trophy. He will try to kill me again when he sees I am still alive. Please help me. I await your advice masters." Tomak stood in wait for the Jedi's decision, he had hoped his pleas would not fall on deaf ears.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:49:17 PM
Xazor stepped away from the shadows allowing herself to be bathed in the light of the Council Chambers. She was there often, to give advice to those whom she knew she could help.

"Trust in the Force, Padawan Ohara....the Light shall overcome. Fear not, for that is the path of the Darkside...the very same one that young Dios has chosen. I can sense fear in you....let it go! It will get you no where, I can guarantee that. What has happened has happened...it is in your past and a part of who you were...not who you are."

The Knight bowed as she finished and crossed her arms over her chest...the sleeves of her robes covering her hands as her deep blue eyes searched the faces of the others in the room....hoping they would help him as well....

Liam Jinn
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:20:47 PM
Liam took a few steps into the chamber, nodding in agreement with Xazor.

"Well said Xazor, you will make a great Jedi Master one day." He looked thoughtfully upon the padawan for a moment then smiled. "You have no reason to fear him. If you like, I or anyone else who is willing, can spar with you and give you some pointers."

He took a few steps back and leaned against the wall, awaiting the padawans response.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:17:03 PM
Xazor smiled gently, her cheeks flushing a bit of crimson at Liam's compliment. The Knight listened to his suggestion and thought for a moment.

"I will gladly spar with him once my schedule allows me to. There are several experienced Padawans and even Knights who regularly look for spars....and are more than willing to give a few tips."

She said with a helpful smile. With that said, she looked over to Liam and then back to Tomak before stepping back with her arms crossed over her chest....waiting for the Padawan or others to speak....

Tomak Ohara
Jun 20th, 2002, 08:22:35 PM
Tomak looked at Xazor, "I have no lightsaber master. I would love to spar, but I am unable. I will find a new one as soon as possible. I have one more question. Right now a Sith named Blade Ice has my saber, I can feel the pull of it coming from this man. Do any of you council members know him?" Tomak stood and awaited the councils answer. Tomak had been neat about things before, but this blade being taken from him did not make him angry, but it made him feel empty.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 08:55:23 PM
Xazor listened as he spoke and smiled gently in understanding.

"Indeed....I know what it is like to yearn for a saber. If you wish to stop by my room later on, I have something that may end your search for a saber..."

His next comment and question surprised her a bit, and she thought back about the name. Blade Ice....I know that name well..... She thought to herself. Nodding slightly, her eyes met those of Tomak once again.

"Indeed, I know this Sith. I have done battle with him....and I have won. He is a Warrior under the tutledge of Sith Lord, Vega Van-Derveld at the Sith Empire. He has your saber, you say?"

She questioned with a serious look on her face. It was an odd thing...if Tomak and Dios had fought, how did Blade have his saber? Perhaps there was more to this story than what met the eye.....

Tomak Ohara
Jun 20th, 2002, 09:01:12 PM
"Yes master. If you do not mind I must be on my way. I have a friend awaiting me at my room. On my way there I will be sure to stop by your room Xazor." Tomak turned and left the room. He had to get to his room. The boy who helped him must still be there.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 09:06:00 PM
Xazor nodded slightly and bowed in respect.

"I shall see you then young Padawan...."

The Knight stepped to the center of the room and looked at the faces of the Council members. Her heart was heavy for this young man....

"I am greatly hoping that I have done the right thing by him. He needs guidance and willingly seeks it.....that is more than I had done as a Padawan. Please....keep your watch over the new Padawans who do not have a Master to turn to. We are all they have at this time....."

She said softly before bowing once again. As the young Knight passed by her friend, she stopped and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Perhaps we shall meet for dinner sometime Liam?"

She smiled once again before leaving the Council Chambers...heading for her room to retrieve the gift for Tomak...something that would help progress his training......

Liam Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:25:23 PM
Liam smiled as Xazor walked away.

"Perhaps indeed."

He let his thoughts drift back to Tomak as he started walking out of the room. The Jedi Master would be paying more attention to the padawan and his encounters with the sith.