PDA

View Full Version : Confused Past (open to anyone or anyoneS)

Jedi Aayla Secura
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:57:57 PM
Aayla stands on a loading platform attempting to wave down an air taxi. Finally one of the vehicals comes to a screeching hault in front of the platform. The Rutian Twi'lek opens the door and notices a Quarren driver. "Lower level, please. Vos Gesal Street."

The akward Quarren looks back at her and in low voice he mumbles out something about what district.

Aayla is hesitent on answering and finally grabs the paper from her pocket that has the information she needs. "Umm I believe it's the Uscru District. You know the Outlander Club! Next to the Snapping Stepoid."

The Quarren nods his squid-like head and immediately send the taxi into a rapid plunge to lower Coruscant barely dodging and weaving in and out of vehicals and buildings. Aayla, in the back seat, puts one hand on one of her lekkus and the other grasping her bag as she jumps from the unexpected plunge.

The Quarren eventually comes to a neck-jerking stop. Aayla reachhes into her bag and hands the Quarren 20 creds when the ride was 19. She shouts back. "Keep the change."

She then begins to walk back towards the night club and notices tons of bustling people attempting to get in. The persuasive Jedi steps to the front of the line and waves her hand in front of the Toydarian Bouncer.

"You will let me in."

"Ha ha! Go ahead and go in. But uhh keep in mind that uhh next time you wave your hand around like your some kind of Jedi. I will uhhh shoot you. Heh heh."

The Jedi bows and walks in and takes in the nightlifes autmosphere.

Tempist Opps
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:48:29 PM
On the far side of the club stood a tall, shadowy man, observing a game of craps in the corner. He watched closely, and smiled as a small man shot. Trick dice. He wouldn't ever win. The Sith Knight smiled, and waved his hand at the dice. The hustler's face grew red with rage, and kicked the smaller man hard in the face. "Your not supposed to win you little maggot! Now you'll pay!"

Tempist looked on with a small smirk on his face at the havoc he had caused. All of a sudden, he sensed a light aura in the room, a jedi. He grinned further, and opened himself up to the darkside completely, letting any force sensative person present know clearly that he was Sith.