PDA

View Full Version : A lonesome boy

Grey Riftblade
Jun 19th, 2002, 10:39:58 PM
::As the 16 year old newcomer came to eat breakfast he noticed everyone enjoying there meal with someone else. As he came to the bar he asked for an omlet. There was laugter all around at that moment he knew he had to find a good friend::

Man, is being a jedi lonely? I hope it isn't. This could get real boring.

Dae Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 07:14:03 PM
*sneaks up behind him, and pokes his back*

HEY....

Why be a jedi anyways? The Darkside is much more fun.

*hops onto a stool and smiles, fangs gleaming at the boy.*

Grey Riftblade
Jun 21st, 2002, 08:22:58 PM
"Whats more fun then being a jedi

Dae Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:10:24 PM
*Tries to keep from laughing in the boys face*

EVERYTHING....:lol

At least from what I have seen....
*The boys breakfast arrives, and Dae tosses some credits on the bar.* Eat up, my treat. ;)

Grey Riftblade
Jun 21st, 2002, 11:12:17 PM
:: Grey started to eat, free food was the first thing on his mind but something was still back there about this lady and then he remembered what she was talking about:: You look pretty good lady, you a model? What would a model being doing with the darkside, it'll give you wrinkles ya know. I heard that about the Emperor, he has tons of wrinkles.

Dae Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 11:49:02 PM
*laughs*

No, just a sith. Plain and simple. I don't think the darkside gives you wrinkles...None of the Sith I know are wrinkled. And I have never met the Emperor, so I couldn't say what he looks like.

*watches the boy eat, her own stomach turning, "Too much drink.." she thought to herself, feeling like throwing up.*
So, why did you chose the Jedi?

Grey Riftblade
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:38:33 AM
:: He looked up from eating and thought for a moment, he shrugged and then burped:: uhh... excuse me, I became a jedi cause I was a village hero and I enjoyed helping the people from my town. I was taught by my grandfather, he passed away before I left and I think he went into my sword cause sometimes I hear him talk to me :: he put another piece of food in his mouth and continued to talk:: My grand father tells me that the jedi is the right thing to do, I like fun and that's what I do, i have fun being a jedi! ::he smiled and went back to eating, waiting to see if she'd buy him any food::

Dae Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:53:42 AM
*Smirks*
Ah. In it for fun and the "goody" factor. Always a good reason to join something.

*raises an eyebrow as he mentions his "talking" sword* I wouldn't go around telling everyone that, they'll think you're crazy.
*Orders herself a Vodka and smiles at him* Still hungry?

Grey Riftblade
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:06:40 AM
:: Grey thought about what that strange drink was the woman had.:: Lady, can I have some of that.

Dae Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:10:19 AM
*Laughs again*

I like you, kid...you're alright, for a jedi squirt. But I don't think you should have any of this...
*Downs much of her drink*

Grey Riftblade
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:16:58 AM
:: Grey decided to speak:: Squirt, I am sixteen dammit! I can drink if I want to. Anyways, you have been great company, but my roommate is cooking supper tonight and I really wanna try it. Maybe we can talk some time. By the way whats your name :: After the information was dispatched Grey told the woman thank you and left the bar::

Dae Jinn
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:42:04 AM
*rolls eyes*
Strange little jedi....
*Orders yet another drink.*