PDA

View Full Version : I need a Drink

Tomak Ohara
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:46:34 PM
Tomak walked down the hallway that led to the B&G. There was no one around, he felt very unsafe. Tomak knew something was not right. All of a sudden the feeling that something was pulling at his mind. Tomak stopped dead is his tracks. He was too frightened to move. "Something is not right." Tomak went for his saber in case anything were to happen. He stood there. He could feel a presence, but he did not know where it came from. He stood there waiting for something to happen. When nothing did he contiued to fly to the B&G.

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:57:37 PM
::Tomak had to stop quickly because in front of the door way stood Dios with his sword in his hand. Dios was already in the stance to strike.::

You seem tense devil! Were you actually expecting me this time? Prepare yourself I will kill you this time and it will be finished.

::Dios lunged himself quickly and let his hatred flow. It felt like fire running through his veins, this must be the dark side because he became faster. He felt his muscles stretching. He had tapped the dark side. Tomak would not walk away this time::

Tomak Ohara
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:06:02 PM
Tomak was pushed and held against the wall by Dios. The hand on Tomaks throat burned him. The holy water was doing its job. Tomak tried to get at his saber and strike at Dios, but he was helpless. Tomak could feel his breath slipping away from him. Tomak saw something, the blade of Dios. It was activated, and then he looked back at Dios. The dark side had consumed dios, for when Tomak looked at him he saw a wide evil grin take over his face. A complete sense of fear consumed Tomak, and he knew Dios could feel this. What was about to happen Tomak knew. This was it. Tomak had come so far in the jedi only to be struck down by a padawan sith. He had failed his father. Tomak looked at Dios, and said, "I am sorry....friend."

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:18:25 PM
"Friend, is that your last word? Damn you are still trying to confuse people. I can feel it in your mind. Loss and pathetic feelings that remind me how I felt after my family died."

::Kane went into a flurry of movement, his sword hacked and cut away at Tomak's sizzling body. He finished and listened to Tomak still barely breathing but getting weaker::

Now you will surely die, you will suffer until you die painfully and slowly. I will take this now.

::Dios bent down and picked up Tomak's sword::

You won't need this where you're going!

::he was finished and this job was done. He could now focus on serving the Empire. He would become Sith and return for the Jedi!::

Tomak Ohara
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:26:17 PM
Everything on Tomaks body hurt. His wounds were beggining to cleave as he went struggling for Azhures room. He had lost the saber, the one his father gave him before he died. He had nothing agaisnt Dios though. The negative thoughts he had he pushed from his mind. Tomak striggled with every bit of power he had to get to Azhures room. His saber was gone, Tomak would build one stronger and prove to Dios that you could not destroy a jedi so easy. Tomak knew he would not die for his wounds were beggining to cleave, but he knew that he would carry the scars of this battle both mentally and physically.

Grey Riftblade
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:36:55 PM
::Grey was heading down the hallwaywhen he saw Tomak crawling on ground::

"Um, are you ok, What happend, did you get in a fight with somone"?

Grey Riftblade
Jun 19th, 2002, 03:37:56 PM
::Grey was heading down the hallwaywhen he saw Tomak crawling on ground::

"Um, are you ok, What happend, did you get in a fight with somone"?

Tomak Ohara
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:55:41 PM
Tomak looked at this small man. "Please, I am losing strength. Take me to Azhure Darkstones room. It is hall 3 room 13. Please....help me." Tomak looked at the small man and passed out no longer hearing or seeing anything around him. All he could feel was the force, the ever present power that resided within every living thing.

Grey Riftblade
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:23:19 PM
::Grey picked the knocked out person up and wondered who would cause so much pain. He didn't care right then. Tomak needed help and he would take him where he asked.::

"Don't worry mister, I'll help you out"

::Riftblade carried the man to the living quarters with a sad look on his face::