PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Archivist

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:28:56 PM
Both IC and OOC. IC, I'd love to keep documents straight, like the biographies or whatever is needed. OOC, I have a family tree making software that can be used to make a tree of your character, if you have a complicated family tree like mine (http://www.ryla.net/familytree.html) , it comes in handy.

Any takers?

Morgan Evanar
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:12:02 PM
Carlos tried to make some sort of semblance of SWFan's history as a whole, but came across impossiblities and inconsitencies and insanity.

Its simply not a coherent process.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:13:13 PM
Hmmm.....a family tree?? I would be very interested Ryla!! :)

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:23:11 PM
Xazor, did you check out my link? I'd love to have anything you could add!

And Morgan, I agree. There are too many oddities and changes. I just thought I'd offer what I could. :]

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 19th, 2002, 05:26:23 PM
Me Jedi Caveman. Me no read book. Me eat books. Family tree look more like roots of tree.

Oooga Booga

AmazonBabe
Jun 19th, 2002, 05:26:38 PM
I was gonna say, I seem to remember Jes trying this out. Never did hear what became of that massive project.

But, hell, if you wanna give it a shot, Ryla, I say go for it. :) I still wanna see what it'd turn out to look like.

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:46:28 AM
Well, maybe not the whole crew then. But, my OOC offer still stands. Send me your stick-figure drawing or a text file and I'd love to help you all out! (plus, I get to see who is related to who online! Joy!)