PDA

View Full Version : Open Spar...

Anakis Moreven
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:47:30 AM
Anakis walks back into the Academy. He had given up looking for a padawan for a while. He ignites his saber. How long had it been since he had last seen it's light?

"Anyone want to spar against a Knight?"

Anduri1
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:15:26 PM
Anduril walks into the room. His dark robes flickered in the gloom. Seeing Anakis he nodded his head in greeting.

"Greetings," he said in a low voice. "I am Anduril. I am a padawan here yet I still do not have a master. I attend the class that Master Xazor and Master Navaria are running. My skills with a lightsabre are un-nurtured but not untrained. I would gladly spar with you, if you will?"

Anakis Moreven
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:09:08 AM
Anakis nodded.

"...you first..."

Anduri1
Jun 21st, 2002, 03:43:35 PM
Anduril produced Anor and Ithil his two lightsabres, from under his cloak.

"Do you mind if I use two at once, or I can use one if you prefer. You can use two if you want as well. I find it helps me to concentrate on more than two things at once..."

Anakis Moreven
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:32:15 AM
Anakis shrugged.

"I don't really care either way."

Anduri1
Jul 4th, 2002, 09:45:15 AM
Anduril retracts Anor and Ithil from their holsters and does a downward, easily parryable shot to get things rolling.

Anakis Moreven
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:16:55 AM
Anakis brought his one saber up sideways, blocking both attacks, then twisted his saber to the side, taking his soon-to-be padawan's sabers to the side with him. He then swung outward,toward Anduri's midsection. He hoped that Anduri could get out fo the way in time, or he'd have lost yet another padawan.

Anduri1
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:51:46 PM
Anduril ducked, doing a backward turning sweep along the ground towards Anakis' legs

Anakis Moreven
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:50:22 PM
Anakis slices downward, parrying Anduril's attack. He then kicks Anduril backwards, and slices down diagonally.