PDA

View Full Version : Old memories of lost souls(Open)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:19:40 AM
:: The young Stormrider walked in the bar&grill looking tired and such, he walked to the bar and sat down looking really down.::

"Feeling bad young Stormrider?" Asked the Barman gently.

"......" Lance stood silent not that he wanted to be harsh or anything he just wasn't in the mood to speak.

"Well...I think I got something that'll bring your spirits back up.

:: Lance uppered his head slightly to look at the barman face to face::

"...Oh.....and....that...is?" Said Lance not very motivated

"A nice and icy beer just like you love them" The barman said opening the beer.

:: Lance grabbed the beer as a smile slided down on his face::

"Thank you....seems I always find comfort here..." Lance said with a voice a little bit less monotone.

:: Lance then took a small sip of his beer and put it back on the bar slightly hitting it with his fingers, he indeedly was extremely bored and missed all the space travels and space it's self::

"Now tell me Lance why are you looking so down on this beautifull day?"

"Well.......I miss ......."

"Women! Ahh I knew it" The barman said with a wink.

"No...I miss.....space....HoverCraft Cycle racing....Strider missions..............and.......father..." Lance said with a terribly down voice.

"Ahhh..." The barman did not add anything else and left Lance alone for now.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:12:50 AM
:: Hoshi noticed the Jedi who looked sad, she walked over to him a grin splayed across her face and in one hand a glass of chocolate milk ::

Why so glum Jedi?

:: she sat down next to him, her crimson eyes looking Lance up and down, the grin still on her face ::

'Tis to nice a day to be a gloomly and such, unless you're a Sith.

Jun 19th, 2002, 07:23:50 AM
:: Lance shivered lightly as he felt a dark presence approaching him. It was a woman and a pretty one too Lance turned his head to the woman and thought to him-self::

"Well well seems it isn't gonna be such a boring day after all"

:: He then starts speaking::

"...Well....long story...lots of things change...people I miss.....you know...just not my day..."

:: He then came back to his normal attitude to have a small chat with the woman next to him.::

"Well..anyways my name is Lance Stormrider..and yeah you've guessed I'm a jedi here at the GJO...and I can also sense that your a Sith...but worry not...I may be a Jedi...but I am friend to both Siths or Jedis...if a Sith causes too much trouble...then and only then...will I do my duty..."

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:28:51 AM
:: Hoshi laughed ::

Ah, Jedi Duty, whatever...I may have lived in the wilds most my life but I'm not stupid, I won't fight here.

:: she took a sip of her drink ::

Names Hoshino Shikyo, friends call me Hoshi tho....*grin*Change is odd, at least for me gotta resist the urge to tackle small animals and devour them on the spot....

:: she laughs again, finishing her glass of milk, placing the empty glass on the counter, Hoshi waves the bartender over ::

Um, something alcholic please.

Jun 19th, 2002, 08:01:50 AM
:: Lance looks at Hoshi oddly when she speaks about devour animals::

"Devour animals?...What a nice hobby...seems we're very different one from another....so Siths...are that evil?...I mean..what for?.....What good does it bring to you to cause pain and such...?...It just isn't right...but still i can't really tell you anything...I've killed people as well....but here I am....to pay my debts to the galaxy...maybe this is my punishment..." Lance said with on a rather saddened tone.

:: he then glanced a hand on his hair as he always does and takes another sip from his beer letting it empty this time::

"Dude some more please"

"Ahh I see the young Stormrider has found his motivation back" The barman went to get the drinks for both of them.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:50:35 PM
Ah, hahahahaha.....I had to eat when I lived in the wilds, better small animals then people...And people scream to loud when you try to kill them anyways! Hahahahahahaha.

:: the bartender came back with their drinks Hoshi sniffed hers curiously ::

Never had alchol before....

Jun 20th, 2002, 07:03:53 AM
:: Lance took his beer feeling the cold glass and giving him even more will to drink it quickly, he takes one straight sip feeling the drink slowly sliding through his throath and his tongue stomach absorbing it. He then turns back to Hoshi and surprised she's never drank alcohol he replys::

"Never drank alchol!?? my...I understand now what you meant by wild...hahah."

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 20th, 2002, 11:24:40 AM
:: Hoshi laughed nervously ::

Yeah, well my brother likes to drink this kinda stuff......Made his own once and passed out.....

:: smiles, showing her fangs, then takes a sip of her drink ::

Jun 20th, 2002, 03:57:28 PM
:: He gave up an odd look as he saw her fangs::

"What...are you?....You don't seem to be humanoid..."

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:46:06 AM
:: Hoshi crinkled her nose at the taste of the drink she got, then looked at Lance oddliy, as though the questiong he justed asked was the most dumbest thing anyone ever said to her ::

I'm a Garou! You're not very well versed in races are you?

Jun 21st, 2002, 12:35:42 PM
:: Lance lowered his head as he heard the word "garou"::

"Oh...just like the other Siths I've met...sorry I don't know much about races in this system..I'm kinda new around here"

:: He takes another sip of his drink::

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:47:59 PM
Oh...

:: takes another sip of her drink then grins at Lance ::

Same here! So...Where ya from anyways, Lancey?

Jun 21st, 2002, 08:04:33 PM
:: Lance takes another sip from his drink::

"Ahem...Lancey?....Oh well...you may call me what you want anyways...I don't come from nowhere...I was born on a ship....and my father and I have been runnign away and training for 19 years now..ahh....what about you?? Where do you come from?."