PDA

View Full Version : Just another regular (open)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 18th, 2002, 11:01:08 PM
s'Il sat, half asleep, in her regular booth towards the back of the Bar and Grill; one hand lightly resting around a small cup of sake while the other stretched out along the upper part of the booth. Her eyes were closed as she leaned back, her legs stretched out beneath the table, and her breathing came in shallow breaths. Every so often a single metallic eye would open to observe the goings on around her, and she'd bring the sake cup to her lips and take a sip before returning to her previous position of utter relaxation.

The events of the past month had caught up with her, and she'd sought solace in the confines of the Jedi bar and a bottle of sake. Of course she could always do this on her ship, The Rascal King, but she'd felt like being around other people; even if it was just the proximity she wanted and not actual conversation.

Her relationship with Grand Admiral Taylor Millard was something she still wasn't able to quite interpret fully; the progression of the relationship itself and his attitude to her completely foreign as compared to her previous experiences. She wasn't one to complain however, and as of late had actually found herself looking forward to the times they spent together.

Gives me time to unwind after my other stuff...

She opened an eye, took a sip of her sake, then closed her eye once more, letting out a contented sigh.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:21:19 PM
Silus Xilarian walked into Yogs. After a quick hassle at the door about his lightsaber, Silus made his way into the bar and grill. As he looked around his attention was drawn to a booth positioned near the back of the bar. He made his way past a few tables then came upon the booth, which was occupied by a young female who seemed to be almost asleep. Politely, Silus made his presense known...

Anyone sitting here?

Roddy Two
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:24:27 PM
(High above, a quickly moving blue creature skittered across a rafter. It stopped, cocking its head to the side to get a look at the sights below. It blinked, pivoting its head quickly several times, and grinned with a wide, malicious row of teeth)

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:35:19 PM
Silus sensed something and glanced above his head. As his head slowly made its way up Silus had hoped that it wasn't a four armed, furry blue creature with black eyes. As Silus' glance had been completed , he stood staring at a four armed, furry blue creature with black eyes. Damn he hated when he was right...

Roddy Two
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:41:44 PM
(Roddy snorted deeply a few times, gathering a healthy salvo of phlegm, which he then let glide down in a lazy string from his toothy maw. It inched closer and closer to Silus's head)

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:46:46 PM
Silus stood. Froze. He was repulsed and surprised all at the same time. However repulsed he was though, Silus would not be bullied. Silus stood his ground and watched the spit travel toward him, confident the little guy was bluffing.

Roddy Two
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:48:22 PM
(The snot string continued to ooze downward, until it was right on top of him. Then, the momentum halted)

ssssssssssllllluuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!!!

(...and returned to sender, who grinned mischeviously)

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:52:08 PM
Silus grinned at the little guy. He acted as if he had known this was gonna happen all along, though inside he was elated that he hadn't had to endure the disturbing punishment of taking a loogie to the face by a little blue furry creature...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:02:58 PM
Through slitted eyes s'Il watched to stranger "face off" with the obnoxious little creature up in the rafters, a small smile on her face.

As the new arrival seemingly heaved a sigh of relief, she spoke, her eyes still mostly closed.

"Well. If it isn't Silus Xilarian; didn't expect you to turn up in my neck of the woods."

Roddy Two
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:11:02 PM
(Intrigued at the woman, Roddy quickly scampered across the ceiling and partially down the wall, his claws making a chittery sound against the wood)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:31:42 PM
s'Il grinned at the noise the creature's claws made along the wood, and she reached a hand up and out, scratching lightly behind one blue ear.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 26th, 2002, 04:19:51 PM
Silus eyeballed the little blue creature for a moment, not fully trusting it, then he took a seat in front of S'Il.

Im surprised you remembered me

Silus cracked a small grin as he waited for the server to show up and take his order.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 26th, 2002, 05:02:06 PM
s'Il laughed lightly. "Yes well, it's kind of hard to forget someone you get kicked out of..." she paused, a carnal grin crossing her features as she shifted her hand to behind the creatures other ear, still scratching, "well, you know.

"After all, I wouldn't think that either of us would forget the other quite that easily."

She raised her small cup to her lips and sipped at the drink, never taking her eyes from his. Setting the cup down and reaching up with both hands now to grasp the blue creature, and pulling him from his perch on the wall, plopped him in her lap and began to scratch beneath his chin.

"So what brings you here."

Roddy Two
Jun 27th, 2002, 01:02:58 PM
(The gentle scratching soothed the easily-excitable genetic accident, and his body went limp, a low purr/wurble sound issuing from his throat. His black eyes went unfocused, and half closed, as his antennae waved in lazy loops)

wurrrrf....

Silus Xilarian
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:16:43 PM
Silus watched the small alien slowly drift away in comfort, then looked up to S'Ilancy to answer her question...

well, Im on my way to Omerose and I figured i'd stop in and check on you...I hear you've become quite the terror since I've been away.

Silus grins for a moment, leaning back in the seat to get comfortable.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:22:37 PM
Her eyebrows went up as her hands moved to massage the little blue creature's head and down his back with nimble fingers. "'Quite the terror'? And 'checking in on me'? I didn't know you were concerned, or that there was anything to be concerned about.

"And why's your business taking you to Omerose? Striking a deal with Vice-Diktat Sevon perhaps?"

She grinned, then idly dipped her fingers in her cup to wet them in the alcohol before putting her fingers in front of Roddy's mouth so that he could have some if he so desired.

Roddy Two
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:25:59 PM
(Roddy fastidiously cleaned the sake from S'Il's fingers with his tongue, then snuffled around for more)

Silus Xilarian
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:56:55 PM
The grin on Silus's face cracked a bit wider as S'Il questioned him.

I never said it was business, lets just say im dropping by to visit an old friend. And it's not that im concerned, I'm more or less just curious to see how you are doing.

Silus stopped the server droid as it passed by the booth.

I'll have a bottle of Bothan Lager, and bring another bottle of Sake...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:28:11 PM
s'Il laughed slightly as she poured a bit of her sake into a cupped hand for Roddy, bringing it once more to his mouth while going back to scratching behind his ears.

"Trying to wine and dine me like last time?" she grinned conspiratorially after he'd ordered another bottle sake, "I'm afraid I don't know where our unfortunate Grand Admiral friend is at the moment, so we can't commendeer his bed."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 27th, 2002, 08:57:00 PM
Silus laughed to himself while flashing a smile to S'Il.

I haven't seen Grand Admiral Thrawn in a long time, I wonder if he'd still recognize me.

"he would" Silus thought to himself. That night was just as unforgettable for the Grand Admiral Thrawn as it was for Silus and S'Il. Besides, Silus was one of the best TIE pilots the Empire had ever seen, and his "antics" were those of legends.

Well if we cant find Thrawn this time we needn't forget Taylor Millard and Telan Desaria, one Grand Admiral is as good as another.

Silus joked with S'Il as their drinks arrived...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:10:41 PM
s'Il only grinned.

"I don't think that would be a good idea. Grand Admiral Millard wouldn't like it if I saw someone behind his back, and frankly, neither would I."

She reached out and grasped the small cup, lifting it to her lips and took a sip, draining the contents.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:23:49 PM
Silus's eyes lit up after hearing that statement. Holding back laughter. Kyry hadnt mentioned this!!!! Loklorien S'Ilancy and Grand Admiral Millard!!!!This was too much.

You cant be serious!! You are seeing Taylor Millard!! Grand Admiral Taylor Millard!!

He wasnt trying to be rude or insulting, but this was the last thing he expected to hear.

Let me guess, you and him gather around a vial of Liquid Silver before playing cops and robbers!!!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:43:24 PM
s'Il laughed at his first remark, her hand moving absently down one of the creature's arms and massaging it gently. Not many people knew of the relationship between her and the Imperial Grand Admiral; it was something she didn't feel the need to announce.

"I'm serious," she replied quietly.

At his second comment, she frowned. "The Grand Admiral doesn't appreciate my little habit; he's already put me through detox; though it wasn't his fault. He was only doing what he thought was best.

"I usually try to stay out of his presence when I indulge myself."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:56:35 PM
Silus's face went from joyful to grim.

Detox......what the hell was he thinking.....thats like trying to get rid of a hangover by beating your head against the wall....it figures that he would do that though. Imperials have a nasty habit of trying to change everything to suit them.

Silus thought back. It had been a long time since he had messed with Liquid Silver, and he never messed with it much. But the few times he did it were....interesting

I dont see what his problem with it is, half of his pilots use it to boost their senses and reflexes, you'd think they'd be marketing it themselves as Imperial Go-Juice or something...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:16:01 PM
She leaned back. "That's what I told him. But like I said before; he didn't know what to do, so he did what he thought was best. I've already explained the need for me to come down naturally, and he's agreed to let me do that if he catches me jacked up again."

She smiled then. "You of all people should know I don't change because someone wants me to."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:21:20 PM
You got that right

and she was. S'Il never rolled over for anyone. Not even Silus...even though his arm was about to fall asleep, and boy was it numb the next morning.

So how did you and an Imperial Grand Admiral get "aqquainted"?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:58:11 PM
s'Il grinned again, thoroughly enjoying the company of the little blue alien relaxing and purring (or at least what she guessed was purring) away in her lap.

Silus' presence was welcome as well. She hadn't seen him for a long while, and it was good to see an old face again.

"Actually," she started, still grinning, "he caught me pulling a museum heist. Funny story; in retrospect, at least."

Taylor Millard
Jun 28th, 2002, 12:52:44 AM
"Yes it was a rather humorous story indeed," the voice behind them spoke, as a black-clad man slipped into the seat next to s'Ilancy.

His blue eyes shone as he smiled at the female smuggler.

"Mister Xilarian, a pleasure to see you again. I believe we served on the Impurvious for a little bit. Nice to see you're keeping yourself busy these days."

The man grinned, then slid his arm around s'Ilancy's waist.

"Cup of tea please. Balmorran. Hot.

"Grand Admiral Thrawn had the bed removed after what happened. And keep your voice down on me being here. I'm not too welcome here."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:27:26 PM
It had been a long time since Silus had served on the Impurvious. He was kinda proud that someone remembered him out of the hundreds of other TIE pilots that were aboard that ship. Silus looked up at Millard...

It's good to hear my work didnt go unnoticed, but about me keeping myself busy, admit it, you're just glad im not on the Superior sending Emergency transmissions to you to complain that i'm bored and wanting to attack something...

Silus grinned for a moment.

And Im glad to see that you and Lok are happy together

Silus, knowing how blind to the force that the S'Ilancy family is, spoke to Millard through the force.

And if you hurt her in any way i'll send you back to the Emperor, one piece at a time

Taylor Millard
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:41:02 PM
Millard smiled, I would never hurt her, Mister Xilarian. Although you're welcome to try and rend me asunder.

"Lok is quite the interesting woman. Someone who I admire for her abilities and her personality. She is someone who is willing to speak her mind, as well as, be completely honest. A trait that is quite rare in these troubled times."

He took a sip of his tea, "So what brings you to the Jedi Order."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 28th, 2002, 10:41:57 PM
s'Il grinned, shifting carefully in her seat so as not to disturb the slumbering Roddy still draped across her lap.

Content to watch the exchange of words between the two men, she rested her head on the wall while gently propping her legs up in Millard's lap.

When she'd come into the bar today, she'd expected to be alone. Sighing lightly, she watched through half closed eyes, her grin morphing into a faint smirk.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 29th, 2002, 09:39:34 AM
Silus had spoke to Millard as a means of unnerving him, however Silus didnt count on a response. He hadnt sensed any force presence with Millard, and had never heard of Millard using the force. Silus shook this off though, it takes more than that to rattle his cage.

I'm on my way to Omerose to visit a friend, so I stopped in to see how Lok is doing.

Silus thought for a minute

What brings you to the Jedi Order? It seems to me that you and Lok coulda met somewhere that a man such as yourself would be more....welcome

Taylor Millard
Jun 29th, 2002, 11:10:57 AM
"That is true, however I am conducting a bit of a study," Taylor took a drink of his glass. The clear, tasteless liquid of water helped hydrate his body.

"I wish to know why these people fight for what they do. I have discovered that...hands on experience is best at times. Do you not agree?"

Silus Xilarian
Jun 29th, 2002, 11:45:14 AM
Silus looked around te bar and thought for a moment..

These Jedis live to serve, and seem to be content with it, they are one of the most powerful sources in the universe, but they do not wish to gain from it. Even though I dont follow there way of life, I have an unending respect for them.
But to answer your question, it seems the hands on approach has always worked best for me.

Silus calmly takes another sip of his lagar...

Taylor Millard
Jun 29th, 2002, 12:55:08 PM
"Then we are in agreement. Excellent. So tell me, what have you done since you left the EMpire those years ago?"

Silus Xilarian
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:05:25 PM
Silus pondered to himself, he really hadnt done anything too notable, he had just kind of.....existed...

Mainly I just pilot for people, carrying them or any small cargo to the desired area. Some people like to keep a bit of anonymity in these situations, which has helped keep my pockets fairly full

There wasnt much Silus wondered about Millard. The Empire never strayed to far from its usual business, however he kept talking for the sake of conversation, and to avoid sounding rude. He recalled hearing that the Empire was taking over Bespin, so he asked his question accordingly

Im guessing things in the Empire havent been too out of the ordinary, but i did hear that it is taking over Bespin, anything interesting there?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 2nd, 2002, 01:36:54 AM
Opening the bottle of sake recently placed on the table, s'Il poured some into her cup, and setting the bottle down on the wooden surface with a dull thunk, she grasped the small cup lightly and lifted it to her lips. The alcohol traveled down her throat smoothly, and she closed her eyes, once more resting her head on the wall.

Roddy was apparently still snoozing in her lap, and she ran her hand down the length of his back, wondering where the odd little guy came from. Things like the small blue alien snoring away in her lap didn't just take up residence in a bar for no reason.

Grinning, she took another sip and lolled her head over to look at Silus. "Funny you should mention Bespin. Guess who called me before I stopped in here....?"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:54:54 PM
Silus pondered momentarily. A rich contact with a business proposition...no, S'Il didnt announce those things in public. Khendon maybe, but somehow he didnt think so. Silus gave in and asked

Who?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 3rd, 2002, 01:53:10 AM
s'Il snorted. "Kyry."

"Apparently she was making a run to some of her clients when she got caught up in the Imperial assault." s'Il grinned, taking a sip from her cup.

"Turns out she flew a certain Vice-Diktat into a stalemate; the only way he was able to stop her was to ram his ship into her." She grimaced then. "He cost me a good fighter; I spent a lot of time fixing that thing up."

Sipping at her sake once more, her grin returned. "I figure I'll take my time and let them enjoy each other's company for a little while until I get there.

"Either that or she'll kill 'im."

Taylor Millard
Jul 3rd, 2002, 01:36:51 PM
"Khendon Sevon I presume then?" Millard took a drink from his water, "Expecting them to enjoy their time together?"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 3rd, 2002, 01:58:19 PM
Silus laughed. Appartantly, Kyry wasnt being held prisoner, so Silus wondered about the "conversation" that suceeded Khendon ramming her ship with his.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 3rd, 2002, 02:58:21 PM
""The one and only," s'Il laughed, answering Millard's presumption.

"One can only hope she's behaving herself," she sighed. "She'll probably bloody his nose; if she hasn't done so already.

"Although I sould probably go and get her; I figure I've been lazy enough."