PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Prent wants to try new drinks...

Lord Gue
Jun 18th, 2002, 10:01:59 PM
http://www.fishdot.org/starwars/liquor.html

Kristin Owens
Jun 18th, 2002, 11:30:03 PM
Lol, baby :lol

Lady Vader
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:01:15 AM
:lol!!!

Sanis Prent
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:18:37 AM
(Takes the Obi-151 and Anakin Lager. Burns the rest)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 19th, 2002, 10:35:37 PM
lol, yeah; I was eyeing that Obi-151 myself

Chase Starwalker
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:50:45 PM
mmmm Obi-151

"As you can see, my drinking skills are far beyond yours...now...back down."

"I don't think so!"

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:13:54 AM
Join me Luke, and together we will drink the galaxy under the table.

Lord Gue
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:29:02 AM
Bah, to yall
being a wine man ill stay put with a good Boba Fetzer, not my style but better than the rest, lol

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:48:29 AM
I dont know if any of you were ever at TC about 3 years ago but the there was a guy whos' nic was Disco Jawa. Great guy, funny, intelligent, etc. He lived in either someplace like Maine or Alaska, cant remember (Ive slept since then, lol). Anyway, when they got back in off the fishing boats, he and his buds had a favorite bar they would always go to and which sponsered a "Make Your Own Drink Night". It was on a weekly basis and the whole lot of them would talk all during the week, or two if it took that long, trying to come up with new combinations of drinks. The winner(s) won a small amount of money or got the drinks on the house that night (again, can remember exactly). He told me that as soon as he had saw my nic which at the time was Darth Daiquiri, he knew he had to enter it in the contest. He and friends came up with some red drink that was followed by a "Vader Chaser". I think they got 3rd place out of 5 but it was great listening to him tell me of the different combinations thay had made up.

Just think, if he had won you could now go into a bar anywhere in the US and order a drink named after me! :lol