PDA

View Full Version : Bloodied Fists (open to any lightsider)

Tempist Opps
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:33:58 PM
A man walked alone, through the woods to an open feild... the feild he had fought on many times before. He looked about, and smiled. It was just as he remembered it; a small plateu, overlooking huge mountans, with a few large rocks here and there, with lush green forests on either side. It was his favorite place, for anything. He sat down, and smiled as he thought to himself.

The Sith Knight Tempist Opps was actually relaxed here.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:47:10 AM
The Jedi Knight ambled through the thicket, smiling at the breathtaking beauty of the towering mountains, adorned by the lush green forests. She hesitated, as she viewed the lone man in an open field. Through the Force, she sensed his cryptic nature. Doubling back, hoping her presence did not signal an alarm, as she wished to avoid a confrontation keeping true with the Jedi code, she dispersed into the dense forest with an elegant whisper of movement.

Tempist Opps
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:46:25 AM
Sensing a light signature, Tempist's eyes bolted open. He quickly glanced about, looking for the jedi. He closed his eyes once more, and reached out with the force, searching the area around him for this lightsider. It was a woman, one that he had never seen here before. He opened his eyes again, and ran off into the woods, to where he sensed she was. When he arived there, he saw no one.

"You need not hide little one, I will not harm you without reason."

Crystal StarRider
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:01:02 AM
"It was not the reluctance to feel pain that solicited my retreat," she retorted, appearing from behind a tree.

"I am Crystal StarRider. . . greetings."

Tempist Opps
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:32:23 AM
He smiled as the woman steped out from behind the tree.

"Nice to meet you, I am Tempist Opps, Knight of the Sith Empire. What are you doing here?"

Crystal StarRider
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:03:25 AM
"How intriguing. . .a Dark Knight of the infamous Sith Empire. I am on a solemn quest to find my cousin, Aura StarRider. She is in the company of one of your Sith Master Council members; Jedah Lynch, I believe. She will need my aid if she is to survive the impending assault. Since I do not have the blessing of the Jedi Council, I seek her now as a Rogue. Have you ever met one of us?"

Crystal eyed the handsome Sith as she awaited his reply, taking in the brisk mountain air filling her lungs with its sweet pine scent.

Tempist Opps
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:28:33 AM
A small smirk grew on his face.

"Well, apparently I have met you, since I'm talking to you right now. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your cousin... few people fight Master Lynch and live...."

ooc: Do you have AIM or MSN? Threads go faster when you know when the other person has posted.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:53:31 AM
Crystal laughed.

"What I meant to say was trying one of us Rogue Jedi in combat, of course. We interpret the Jedi code loosely compared to the others at the academy," she commented.

"Aura is not dead yet. I feel her presence somewhere in the vastness of space. She may even be here on this planet, for all I know. There are strong Dark signatures at work that may be stealthing her Lightside trail. She is quite resilient, but you are right; she will surely die by his hand if no one comes forth to abet her."

OOC: yes, I PM'd it. :)

Tempist Opps
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:36:02 PM
"Perhaps she isn't dead yet, but it is probably too late for her now. As soon as Jedah decided that he wanted to fight her, she died, just not in body yet. You'd best not interfere, or you may find yourself in a similar situation."

He shifted his weight slightly, but then changed his mind, as he proped himself up against a tree.

"...and as for fight rouge jedi, I've faughten many different types of people. Jedi, Sith, Greysiders, Police, you name it. I've lost count of what I've been up against. Have you ever battled a Sith of the Empire before?"

Crystal StarRider
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:22:33 AM
Raising a brow, sensing it was a leading question, she paused before replying, averting her gaze out to the spectacular panorama view.

"No. Not of the Empire. Aura has, however, on numerous occasions."

She shifted towards Tempist, her azure eyes regarding him coolly.

"If I die as well, then so be it. I would gladly give my life to save my cousin."

Tempist Opps
Jun 20th, 2002, 11:23:26 AM
"Ahh, you say that now, but by the time you reach her, she will be dead and Master Jedah will most likley be stronger than ever. You will not be dying to save her, you will just be dying. Besides, if you plan on taking on Lynch, then you have a long way to go. Feel like seeing the type of beast the Empire can create?"

His hand slowly fell to the hilt of his long-saber, Infinity, as if waiting for her to say yes, simply so he could have an advantage.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:14:05 PM
In response to his threatening actions, Crystal navigated her hands swiftly to her twin hilts.

"I would expect the discussion is at an end. Am I correct in assuming as so?" she asked casually, eyeing his elongated hilt.

Tempist Opps
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:33:43 PM
"If that is what you wish, then I guess it is."

He didn't draw Infinity yet, instead he waited for the jedi to make the first move. He'd been speed training more than most in the last few months, he no longer wanted the first move.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:51:40 PM
"And if I refuse to engage you with weapons..?

Tempist Opps
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:55:58 PM
"Then it will brand you as a coward, and you will most likley die against Jedah. Besides, the last time I faught out of nessicity was ages ago. I may kill you out of boredom."

Crystal StarRider
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:14:24 PM
"Jedi don't get offended by labels, sir Sith...But I find your over confidence amusing. Careful, it may be your undoing some day."

Tempist Opps
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:43:32 PM
A large grin spread accross his face, as he was struggling to hold back laughter.

"I have no over confidence, my dear, it is simply knowlage that has been made evident to me. I'll demonstrate."

His arm seemed a blur as he drew Infinity from his side, and ignited the black blade. With a quick snap-hiss, the black energy spewed from the hilt, a good foot further than most other sabers. He gave Crystal a moment to draw her saber, simply for an even fight.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:54:33 PM
Standing completely still, the Jedi Knight does nothing to invoke a battle, as she relies on the Force to sense his intention and increase her reflexes, if need be.

Tempist Opps
Jun 20th, 2002, 02:09:26 PM
He gave a small shrug as if to say "have it your way", and runs twards Crystal, his saber out, as if to stab her. At the last possible moment, as the jedi readied herself for the stab, Tempist droped down to the ground, and slammed into her legs. He quickly flipped to his feet again, and sent a quick slash her way.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 21st, 2002, 05:56:14 AM
The surprise tackle sent Crystal to the ground. Her light saber had already been ignited before he charged her, all the while preparing for the unexpected stabbing feint. Elevating her neon blue blade diagonally pitched to her left, she snared his approaching saber before her midsection, carried off to her left with a swift parry.

Rolling to her feet, Crystal unleashed a deep sigh as a battle was now unavoidable. The Jedi Knight rushed the Sith Knight while brandishing the hilt in her right hand, maneuvering the saber before her torso, and administered a backhanded sweep of her blade directed toward his right flank while sidestepping to her left.

Tempist Opps
Jun 21st, 2002, 05:40:17 PM
A small smile was tugging at the corners of his mouth, as he brought Infinity down to meet her saber. They colided, and repelled off of eachother. His saber rose as if to send a decapitating slash, but instead he sent a sharp kick twards her stomach.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 22nd, 2002, 10:15:27 AM
The potent kick sent her stumbling back as she bent over to catch her breath. She could see his sinister grin taking form as she advanced on him again, elevating her saber as it descended to his left trapezius muscle in a crescent counter clockwise arc, meant to dissect his torso.

Tempist Opps
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:05:35 PM
Unexpected by Crystal, Tempist threw his saber into the air, and caught it in his left hand, barely in time to meet her saber with his. He gave a powerful push to her blade to keep himself whole, and steped off to the right. He sent a powerful force push to her chest, and sent an upward sweep her way, using the extra foot of his modified blade to gain the lost distance.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:06:50 AM
Stumbling back by the surge of Dark tendrils, Crystal summoned the Force to aid in her stabilization, while she met his blade batting it up with a clockwise parry, far off and up to her right. The Jedi Knight then stepped close to him on an angle, with the hilt in her right arm, inverting it so it was at a right angle to her forearm, pointed left, and continued her trek with her saber held horizonally as she rushed at his midsection, with the intention of arching it up and through his upper torso to cleave him in halves if he did not evade her attack in time.

Tempist Opps
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:18:16 AM
Seeing that she was going to try to clothesline him with her saber, Tempist simply dropped to the ground as she ran by, extending his legs to trip her.

Crystal StarRider
Jun 25th, 2002, 08:28:28 AM
Tumbling over and on top of him, her saber blade met his right shoulder as it burned slightly through the flesh. He recoiled from the pain rolling away as both combatants got to their feet.

Her motive was to incapacitate this Sith Empire affiliate, not to kill or maim; but his adament drive made it an arduous task. Crystal stepped away seeing if he wished to continue the skirmish.