PDA

View Full Version : At the end of the day...

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 18th, 2002, 08:02:41 PM
My muscles were almost screaming at me by the time I had reached the doorway to my living quarters. I palmed the door open and stepped into the darkness of my room. "Light" I said wearily, and the lights turned on with a quiet 'click.'

Passing the small kitchenette on my left, I entered the living room, and tossed my long brown robe over the back of my sofa. I then proceeded to peel of my clothing, the cropped training pants in inoffensive beige-y-brown, quickly followed by the dark brown leather crop tank that hugged my body. I put all of my clothing in the hamper, and went to go fix myself a bath.

As I lowered myself into the large tub, I cringed as the muscles in my legs reminded me of that early-morning run and workout session. Why oh why did I do that? I thought to myself, letting my muscles relax in the water. After the run and short circuit of free weights, I had proceeded to train two of my four padawans for several hours each, and then visited the bar to relax, only to be greeted with the news that my long-lost family was about as evil as you could get. Oh well. Just another day...

Chase Starwalker
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:40:19 PM
Chase strolled the halls of the living quarters. This was such a new place to him, but all seemed familiar in a certain way. He was out to meet some of the other people around here...that...and find his room. Passing by the rows of doors he noticed one slightly open. Hmmm?

Chase tapped the door as it slid open. He walked in to find the room fully furnished, it couldn't be his. But perhaps he could meet someone new.

He walked over to the counter and picked up a magazine. Examining it for a few moments, he heard a noise coming from the back of the room.

Chase slowly walked over to the bathroom door. His hand reached for the knob...

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:12:26 AM
My senses were so relaxed that I barely felt the presence outside my door until it was almost too late. With a quick wave of my hand, I flipped the lock mechanism in the bolt and, at the same time, clutched the large white towel to my dripping wet body. Damnit, did I forget to lock the front door again? I thought to myself as the intruder attempted to turn the handle. The door didn't open, and I hurried to pull my bathrobe around me and quickly dry my hair off. Finally, I called out to the intruder. "Who is it?"

Chase Starwalker
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:25:18 AM
The sound of a young lady accompanied the locked door. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. He started to double step backwards.

"Uhhh...hello? The name's Chase...maybe you could help me fin..."

The door opened.

She now stood before him...soaking wet. The first thing Chase noticed was her skin. A beautiful blue. He could tell by the bathrobe's loose fit, he had intruded on her private matters. He hoped she wouldn't be upset, thats all he needed was to make a wrong impression.

Their eyes met as the woman continued to dry her hair.

"Hello m'lady. Perhaps you could help me find my room...? I'm kinda new around here.." Chase stammered off, surprisingly his voice was confident and smooth.

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:43:35 PM
The young man seemed confident, but I could tell by his blush that he was embarassed. I clutched the bathrobe around me and tossed the towel over the side of the bathtub. "I'd be glad to help you out, but I think I need to be clothed first." I replied with a smile.

Chase Starwalker
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:16:30 AM
"Right...." Chase said with a smile that matched hers.

"Please, take your time..."

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:14:37 AM
I ushered him out the front door with a smile. "I'll be right out, ok?" He nodded, and I closed the door. I sprinted over to my bedroom across the hall from the bathroom where he had found me, digging through my closet. Pushing aside all the beige Jedi garb, I reached for my black leather pants and a halter top in an orange gradient, pulling them on. Over that I threw my leather duster, and laced up a pair of black boots. Running back to the door, I opened it and greeted him again with a smile. "Shall we?"

Chase Starwalker
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:50:42 AM
"After you m'lady." Chase stepped back from the door to allow her to step out into the hall.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 5th, 2002, 10:05:23 PM
We walked out of the doorway and I turned to lock the door behind me. I could feel his gaze on me, and suddenly felt myself blushing. I never got nervous around people, but he had just seen me practically naked. Turning back around to face him, I smiled, and asked, "So, what kind of a room are you looking for?"

Chase Starwalker
Jul 6th, 2002, 10:21:44 AM
Chase moved a little closer to the woman who was helping him. His lips hinted a faint smile.

"Oh..I don't know...perhaps one near yours..."

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:29:12 PM
I raised an eyebrow at him in mock annoyance, the side of my mouth raising in a smirk. "I think all the Knight's quarters are for Knights... aren't you a Padawan?"

Chase Starwalker
Jul 9th, 2002, 04:21:14 PM
"Well for now..." Chase said boldly.

"I am ready for the trials you know..."