PDA

View Full Version : Dios enters...

Dios Kane
Jun 18th, 2002, 05:17:10 PM
Dios enters and calmly sits down in the back. His personal aura reeks of the dark side but he seems to be have a light side force covering him. A driod comes by and he gets a drink of JD. He swallows it down and then waits. He feels he could wait all day but he knows he probably couldn't. Tomak is more active at night anyways.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 18th, 2002, 05:37:38 PM
Tomak steped in to the B&G, and felt an evil presence. He lookd over to the corner, and saw Dios. He did everything he could to avoid confrontation. He took a cloakinbg device he recently bought and pressed a button so as to disguise himself. He walked to the table across the wall from Dios. He kept glancing at Dios hoping not to be seen. Tomak sat and ordered a drink of water. When the water arrived he mixed it with a pill from his blood storage, and the water turned red. Tomak felt relieved now he wouldnt have to feed for a few more months. Tomak glanced at Dios again, hoping nothing bad would happen......

Dios Kane
Jun 18th, 2002, 05:53:57 PM
Dios subtley watched Tomak entered, he was pleased Tomak was so predictable, this hunt would be easier than the last confrontation. No Xazor to protect him, he would die this time, Dios was sure of it. He watched Tomak make the water turn blood red and remembered the stream by his house turn red as his family's blood ran into it. A little longer, let the freak wait and think what Kane might do next to his pitiful body. He kept calm, he knew these jedi were attuned to good and bad emotions and with a good place like this, anger stood out like an ugly scar. "Prepare to die vampire," he muttered under his breath as he finished his drink and stood up.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:00:46 PM
Tomak saw Dios get up and knew he was discovered. He grabbed his lightsaber handle incase anything were to happen. He hit the button and his disguise fell. Tomak would not fight back unless Dios struck first. Dios's walk was slow and he came ever closer to Tomak. Tomak sat patiently and waited for something to happen, he knew it would. Tomak looked around at the people sitting at the B&G. In case something happened he would try his best to make sure nothing happened. Tomak looked again at Dios who was now standing over him.

Dios Kane
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:38:51 PM
"May short death come to those you infect and may you ever burn in the viod your dark soul was spawned," Dios stood back and drew out the hilt of his sword. "You may have cut the silvar from my sword but that does not mean I can't have it made to match your own," he flicked a now apparent switch and a silver energy blade spurt forth from the hilt. "I will wound you like you have wounded me so many times before," he muttered so only Tomak could hear. He stepped back and yelled to everyone inside the room, "Look people,he has stayed in his shadow machine so that I might not see him but I can sense his evil presence. Look, he has pulled his sword out to me, he means to strike me down, he betrays your jedi code and prepares to strike. I draw my own in self defense but I don't know if I can stay him on my own. I need your help!" Dios smirked as his body pulsed, waiting to spring when Tomak would become anxious to see if his fellows would betray him.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:48:46 PM
Tomak looked around and spoke up,"He lies. He is only trying to decieve you. He has become the true starter of all evil, a sith!" Tomak looked Dios in the eye, seeing his hatred for Tomak burn in it. Tomak knew he would soon strike seeing that his plan had not worked. This man was truly evil. Tomak thought for a moment and while he did he threw his saber on the table, "I do not wish to fight you. I will ask your forgiveness though. My actions were wrong then, and now I wish for to make up for them. Dios, think your actions out. You are surrounded by jedi, that will make sure you do not return if you strike me down. Do not be hasty. Think first. Surely those fools the Sith taught you that." Tomak got up and drew his saber to his hand using the force, and began to leave the bar."You have attacked me before, and failed...miserably. Look at me, I am not dead. I have no more to fear from you. Go home. Once again, I tell you I am sorry for the pain I have caused you." Tomak continued to walk out of the room, knowing Dios would not attack with so many Jedi in the room. "I do not wish to fight Dios. I only seek your forgiveness."

Dios Kane
Jun 18th, 2002, 07:00:45 PM
Dios stepped back and screamed because he realized that Tomak was right, the vamp had tricked these jedi again, "You are an ignorant fool, the sith are the righteous warriors of this galaxy. They will help me kill you and their power will overwhelm your thralls!" He held his face, the blood was rushing to his head he was so angry. How could he say those things, "You, Tomak Ohara, destroyed my home, remember! You seek forgiveness yet you continue your evil deeds by spreading your filth. I will forgive myself that I was not strong enough to kill you sooner when you're dead! Draw your sword, you must die if you seek your forgiveness mustn't you demon?!" He followed Tomak outside and launched himself, sword first, at his prey.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 18th, 2002, 07:42:53 PM
Tomak activated his saber and turned to block Dios's strike. "You don't understand Dios. The sith have tricked you, not me! They are trying to bring you from the light! Return to the Jedi! Your life could be better and easier with us! What have the Jedi done to you?! You seek to destroy me, but in your heart you think that by killing me your family and village will be returned to you. I am sorry that they have mislead you that way. Your path is crooked. You are no longer the innocent child I once knew." Tomak got back into a ready stance and came flying at Dios. Dios went to block, and came up short. Tomak could not stop his blow. The blade went straight through Dios's arm. The saber of Dios fell to the ground, and that was it. Dios looked at Tomak shocked and Tomak said, "I am sorry Dios Kane. You still do not know enough. these councils offer insight to those who wish to seek it. Perhaps in your haste to find me you have not searched deeply enough. Goodbye, Dios." Tomak deactivated his saber, and walked away from the B&G. He knew this had not ended it, Dios would return for Tomak's head one day.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 18th, 2002, 08:56:09 PM
He watched Dios for a moment and felt the energy pulse from him. It was definitly dark but the light side seemed to rush to his side. His wound began to heal quickly. It must've been the holy water given to him by the hunter. He was done here. He needed a break.

Dios Kane
Jun 18th, 2002, 08:59:57 PM
As Tomak walked away, Dios' arm began to grow back because of the holy water blessed upon him in his past. The arm grew back slowly but surely, it pained Dios deeply; the pain seemed to run through his body, "the holy water uses the power of the jedi, you even turned the jedi's power against me. I hate you!" He stood up and grabbed his sword and watched his arm decompose at a fast rate. He'd gotten severe cuts before but never a whole limb. They'd healed fast but not this fast either. When it had grown back, he examined his fresh arm. It stung but the skin color was paler and the nails were black. "Interesting," he thought for a moment, "where will he go next? am I strong enough? Of course I am! He's trying to get inside my head and make me feel incompetent." He got up and headed to the recruitment center with his steady sword in his new hand.