PDA

View Full Version : This isnt child's play (open)

SashaKovalev
Jun 18th, 2002, 03:23:35 PM
(ooc: looking to get the kid some experience with his lightsaber. Anyone feel free to join)

He walked down to the training ground in search of another member of the order. It was early in the morning, and he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, still as he walked.

There was a light fog about the castle this morning, but it would lift by mid day. He carried with him a remote, so he could practice with his lightsaber if no one happened to be around.

It had been given to him by Mu Satach only a few days ago, and it was still quite new to him. She had proven to him, rather easily, that his blaster was worthless, and for the first time, he had left it behind in his room. It was rare that he ever went anywhere without it, and it felt as if a piece of him was missing.

But he was determined to replace his blaster with this new weapon. He had scoffed at it at first, for a blaster seemed more practical. Painfully, he had learned that wasnt the case.

Not seeing anyone at the moment, he ignited the remote and watched as it rose into the air. And then he ignited the lightsaber and prepared for battle.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:20:56 AM
Phftt!

:: the noise came from behind him in the fog, a short blonde haired woman stepped out to stand behind him ::

Can I watch, or is this a private fight?

:: she said it with sarcasim, Hoshi smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. Even though it was early she was wide awake her crimson eyes alert as she looked Sasha over ::

OOC- Hoshi doesn't own a sabre yet so she'll just watch

SashaKovalev
Jun 19th, 2002, 07:55:15 AM
As he turned to face the voice, the remote sent an array of shots towards him. They caught him in the shoulderblade, and he cursed angrily. The shocks werent by any means incredibly painful, but they werent exactly his idea of fun. And he was not happy with himself for having been so easily distracted.

His answer to her would have to wait for a moment - he reached out with the force to reset the remote, placing it on pause for the time being. It took some effort, and he'd had to block another round of shots before he'd accomplished what he'd set out to do.

And then he turned to her, his violet eyes neither glaring nor friendly. He'd heard the sarcasm dripping in her voice as shed spoken, and he didnt care for it.

"Its hardly a private fight." He replied as he lowered his blade so it pointed towards the ground. He'd run into her once before in the castle hallways, but she'd pretty much blown him off.

"I was just hoping to practice, and no one else was awake yet. Or so I thought." He replied, eying her for a moment.

"Im Sasha." He said, introducing himself.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 20th, 2002, 11:36:40 AM
Ah, I'm Hoshi......

:: smiling she turned and sat down a few feet away ::

I'll just watch from here then Sash, oh, if your hungry *holds up a pouch* I have food.....

:: opens the pouch and pops a piece of food in her mouth and watches Sasha ::

SashaKovalev
Jun 20th, 2002, 11:48:09 AM
Her second response to him was a bit friendlier, and he tilted his head to the side curiously, his violet eyes still staring at her.

"Nice to meet you." He replied after she introduced herself. His tone of voice was relatively relaxed as he spoke.

At her offer of food, he was reminded of the fact that he hadnt eaten anything just yet. He considered her offer, and then deciding that she had truly meant what she'd offered, he deactivated the blade of his lightsaber, and walked over and took a seat beside her on the bench.

"Thanks." He stated as he accepted some of the food she'd offered.

"Have you been with the order very long?" He asked. His voice was quiet as he spoke, for he wasnt exactly an excitable sort of kid.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:44:19 AM
:: Hoshi swallowed what she was eating and then smiled ::

Not very long, maybe a few weeks at most Sash.....

:: takes another piece of food and pops it in her mouth ::

At least not long enough to get a glow stick like yours.....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 21st, 2002, 11:58:08 PM
**A hatch opened to Hoshi's right, and the Dark Lord Dyzm stepped out.**

"You would have a lightsaber by now if you didn't skip training so much. "

**Dyzm nods to Shasha**

I will see what I can do about finding you a opponent of your skill level...

SashaKovalev
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:48:00 AM
He chewed thoughtfully as she responded to his question. She had been here about as long as he had, perhaps a bit longer.

But his saber hadnt been given to him because he'd been here for a while - it had been given to him by Mu Satach, and it had not come into his possession without a painful lesson.

He'd been about to explain this when his master had appeared. Instantly, he rose to his feet out of respect, and bowed his head. As his master acknowledged him, he raised his head, his eyes coming cautiously to meet those of his master.

"If you feel I am ready, I would appreciate that, my master." He replied, his eyes flickering to the ground, and then back to his master, as a subtle show of submission and respect.

Truth be told, he was a bit nervous about sparring with another, for he hadnt often played with swords before, and this lightsaber was something new to him. And while he was young and athletic, there would likely be quite a bit he would need to learn. He hoped that his master would be there to correct any bad habits.