PDA

View Full Version : A Waste of Time (Open)

Maximas
Jun 18th, 2002, 05:17:10 AM
Maximas was browsing through some of the Jedi archives. He was mainly looking at the pictures if the truth be told. He had no patience for reading through pages and pages of text. He was dinfinitely a beliver of 'a picture tells a thousand words'. He sat at a terminal with his hand placed against his left cheek. His elbow on the table and he was looking ver bored. He prodded at the keypad as he browsed the pictures.

After looking for a short time Maximas let out a hough and slouched back in the chair. He placed his arms on the flat armrests and sunk down in the seat.

**This is so boring. What can I do?**

He sat there and thought for a moment then pulled himself to his feet.

**I'll go for an adventure, take a look around the Jedi Acadamy for a bit. Where is the excitment in being a Jedi?**

With that Maximas went for a wonder. He peered in the windows of some of the Acadamy rooms and watched some of the more experienced Jedi. He came to an empty spar room and decided to go in and take a look. He walked in and switched on the light. There were a small array of weapons in the corner of the room so Maximas went over to take a look. A sword caught his eye so he moved towards it and picked it up. It was pretty heavy. Much heavier than he was used to. He swung it around a couple of times before he suddenly stopped as he felt another presence enter the room. Maximas turned around to face them....

OOC: Not expecting anyone in particular, feel free to join in.

Laric Nworb
Jun 18th, 2002, 11:10:21 AM
Laric saw Maximas turn around and look at him.
"I don't really know you, but I am looking for a spar. I have had some experience with a variety of weapons."
Laric picked up a second sword and spun it around and noticed it was heavier the the lightsaber he was becoming accustomed to.
"So, what do you say?"

Maximas
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:38:48 AM
Maximas didnt recognise the person stood before him at all. He hadnt seen him about, he must be knew Maximas thought to himself. Maximas thought about the challenge for a moment.

**Sure, if you think you can hack the pace!**

Maximas had a sly smile on his face.

Laric Nworb
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:41:56 PM
"Hack the pace, huh? I've picked up a few telepathy skills in training. I've had a good amount of training too."
Laric set down the sword gently onto the rack which it came from.
"So, do you have a prefered weapon? Or shall I chose?"
**Either way and you lose** Laric sent telepathically and smiled a cocky grin.