PDA

View Full Version : day off

Kira Coy
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:42:29 PM
*kira walked into the bar and handedover her guns and walked toward the bar and ordered a stronge black coffee*

Cizerack Hunter Forces
Jun 17th, 2002, 10:06:34 PM
A revelrous Cizerack soldier bumped into Kira, causing her coffee to spill. Too caught up in his own concerns, he continues yammering noisily to a shorter comrade.

Kira Coy
Jun 18th, 2002, 03:35:27 PM
*cursed the annoying cizerack male in his laguage.she got up and tried to mop up the spilled coffee and to try to dry herself off.another uniform ruined,she thought to herself while glaring with amber fire at the group of roudy cizerack males.*"...geez a girl cant even enjoy her coffee without someone annoying her.."*kira brushed a few silver strands of hair from her face before resettling herself at her seat and ordering another coffee*

Dae Jinn
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:20:45 PM
Boy will be boys, huh?

*she looks up to see a dark haired woman, wearing sith robes, holding a hot cup of coffee.*
Here.
*Hands her the mug and slowly turns heading to the bar.*

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:33:12 AM
" why thank you.."*watch's the stranger walk away before taking a sip of her coffee*

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:38:11 AM
::walks in expecting someone but doesn't see them so instead he heads for a table, on his way he bumps into Kira, spilling her coffee again::

Sorry Malady, excuse me

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:49:09 AM
*kira sighs and mops up the spilled coffee before turning to face the polite gentleman.*"it's ok...that would be the second time..."*kira smiled warmly at him and gestured to the empty seat beside* "would you like to sit and chat?"

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:55:56 AM
::Not use to the warmness in the place, he tensed expecting something but sat down anyways::

I would very much enjoy that, forgive my manners. I am Dios Kane. I am not very popular in these parts as it is but I am known.

::Dios was not sure to make of this one, he was not used to just sitting and chatting::

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:00:50 PM
" my name is kira coy and tis a pleasure to meet you.i am not verry known but i am to those who are in the brige of my ship and in prison"*kira grimaced slightly and took another sip of her coffee*

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:04:56 PM
::Dios grinned at the remark::

Prison? Are you law enforcement? What side of the force do you affiliate yourself with? If you don't mind me asking.

::He sat back, he could only hope this beautiful lady didn't give the wrong answers::

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:10:13 PM
"it depends mainly the dark side...im a familar more drawn to things dar but there is no favortism...im a undercover dectective and translator.i know mainly all the languages there is to know."*kira grinned playfully and turned toward him with mischief flashing about in her slanted amber eyes*" some would say that i have a hard job"

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:16:10 PM
A hard job eh? What order do you report to?

::He thought for a moment and decided otherwise::

Scratch that, on another note, I don't care who you report to.

::He ordered another round of JD and drank it down::

How does a beautiful lady such as yourdelf end up here with these jedi anyway?

::He smiled waiting to hear her response::

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:21:06 PM
" i'm on vacation.my little girl went back to her legal gaurdians the other day. I report to the Galaxy Police.i was bored had no where else to go...all my designs are done for my new weapons."*kira shrugged and ran a delicate and callosed hand through her thick silvery mane and downed the rest of her coffee*

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:25:32 PM
Vacation? What's that? Why is your daughter not with you? Where is the Father? Excuse me, I thought I sensed something wrong and I had to ask.

::He sat back, downed another drink to calm him down, he had had a bad day but this relaxation was not a time to get worked up again::

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:31:49 PM
" my husband is dead he died in a shoot out on the planet MiJai.my daughter was put into her grandparents custody becuz of my job."*kira smiled softly at him and shook her head*" im the last of my kind...the Familar is a ancient race and magical but my homewolrd was destroyed and everyone killedi barely exscaped.i married Saor Coy a Ctarl Ctarl Battleship captain at the age of 15 and had my daughter right befor my sixteenth birthday.why am i telling you this?"*kira rubbed at a scar that ran along her neck and sighed*

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:39:42 PM
You're telling me this because you are a very interesting person and you had a few things to get off your shoulders right. I'd tell you mine but mine have lasted for 119 years and it'd take me longer to explain them all.

::He sat back and smiled as he looked Kira up and down, he was quite amused::

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:46:08 PM
*kira threw back her head and laughed at what he said.after she had stopped herself she smiled guitly at him*" im sorry but i've been hunting this one female ..she is 700 hundred years old and she's seen more things then anyone else in this place.but i have gave up on her.her name is demon night.me interesting...hmmm*kira tilted her head and looked at him admiration*"that seems terrible but at least you are alive"

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:54:40 PM
Still alive? I'm cursed with no aging, don't take it for granted. And my hunt isn't that old either, he's only around 300 to 400. His name is Tomak Ohara and he carries my family's graves upon his back. But I won't get into that, I'm in a good mood and won't be bothered by the thought of a demon like him.

::He laughed for a moment, thinking about his encounters with Tomak and then pushed it away::

What are your interests Malady?

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:01:02 PM
*she grinned and scratched the tip of her nose*" hmm...anything that can hold my attention...mainly designing and building weapons or just working on my magic skills. I met this Tomak O'Hara and he seemed nice i mean he held Miji and handed her over to me...but if you say he did bad things then he might have. I dinnae Wish to know what he did....lets talk about something else"

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:39:26 PM
Fine with me, he's been dealt with already. Let's talk about something else, how about you? You seem interesting enough. How about a date.

::he smiles, he had been waiting to try out how this culture worked and now was his chance::

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:44:38 PM
* kira is takken aback by his question and laughs*" i havent been on a date in a long time...sure why not"*she leaned back and grinned up at the ceiling*

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:08:44 PM
::amused by her reaction::

you seem shocked, a beautiful lady as yourself should be used to such questions and I am surprised myself that you've not been on a date in a while. Let's find a nice corner first.

::he gets up and waits for her response::

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:16:03 PM
*gets up and follows him grinning* " thats becuz i said no to them...cizeracks and ctarl ctarls are verra jealos creatures and i have no uses..others i didnt trust"

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:25:00 PM
::Dios sat down at the table and got the driod to get some wine for the two of them.::

You know this could be a very long day off. I have not enjoyed the company for a long time myself either.

::he passed her the wine glass and took a drink from his glass::

What race are you Kira?

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:27:38 PM
*takes a sip of the wine and sets the glass down* " i mentioned it earlier...im a familar...a cat-shifter for witch's"

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:29:20 PM
There aren't any rules against caring for another race I hope?

Kira Coy
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:32:13 PM
*kira chuckled at what he said*" thats if one can ignore the familars cat-like tendices...why should there be i cared about my husband,he was ctarl ....."*leans her head on her fisted hand and watched him with lazy amber feline eyes*

Dios Kane
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:38:00 PM
::Kane stared his own teal eyes back, Damn, what a beauty, he thought to himself.::

So what are your cat like tendecies?

::He reached over and pulled Kira closer and kissed her on the lips, short but long enough to enjoy that::

How do your tendecies respond to that?

crono katon
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:16:19 PM
/

Kira Coy
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:21:32 PM
*kira pulled back slightly and grinned with a devilish delight at dios* " my good side say's i should make you slow down and my bad side..well that's confidental"

Dios Kane
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:25:50 PM
:: Dios laughs and tells her what he's got in mind::

There is no light side in me, I have only the dark. And I can only say that the dark would probably be better than the light for you...

:: Dios takes another drink and downs it, having a good time he loosens the collar of his jacket::

Kira Coy
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:48:13 PM
*smirks and runs her fingers through her hair* " some would say that about me....others...well thats a different matter all together"

Dios Kane
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:00:58 PM
I'm not some, I am me. I have my own thoughts and I think I like you.

:: Dios reached across the table and kissed her again::

Save your breath, everyone else is not my concern. Nor yours at the moment.

Kira Coy
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:15:27 AM
*kira smiled helplessy at him* " iguess so..."*kira 's shook slightly as she reached over and grabbed her drink up and took a deep swallow*

Dios Kane
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:33:39 AM
:: Dios sensed the tremble more through the force and moved closer to Kira::

Do i scare you Kira? I hope so... because you fear someone because you don't know what they're going to do next...

Kira Coy
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:45:30 AM
*kiora leanned closer and growled low and warningly* "watch what you play with..."*her eyes glowed and earie color as she leaned alittle closer*

Dios Kane
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:50:44 AM
:: Dios put his mouth up to her ear and kissed her neck:: I know exactly what to watch for

Kira Coy
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:52:21 AM
*she sighed and smiled sadly*"...maybe...."

Dios Kane
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:56:50 AM
What's wrong woman? What is the matter?

Kira Coy
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:27:13 AM
*she smiled and shook her head*nothing...and my name is kira not woman...

Dios Kane
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:39:27 AM
::laughs:: of course, Kira. I am enjoying something I have been too long without.

Kira Coy
Jun 21st, 2002, 02:42:31 AM
"ah easy banter?"*she grinned*" well i hope your enjoying it"

Dios Kane
Jun 22nd, 2002, 02:48:33 AM
:: Kane runs his hand through Kira's hair:: you bet love