PDA

View Full Version : Twi'leks are about...

Jedi Aayla Secura
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:27:35 PM
((This is just to let most of you know, I am an experienced RPGer with the Nobel Jedi Knights and I am just searchin around.))

Aayla walks down one of the many narrow corridors and finds out she is in the Jedi Recruitment Center. Confused and unknowing what to do the Rutian Twi'lek looks about for someone to assist her.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:18:09 PM
A woman walking down the hall spots a newcomer...one of a race that she is quite familiar with. Smiling to herself, she continues until she reaches the Twi'Lek. Bowing in respect, the Garou woman smiles gently.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. May I assist you with something?"

She questioned gently, the silver in her deep blue eyes catching the light briefly as she speaks. The Knight crossed her arms over her chest and waited for the newcomer to speak....

Jedi Aayla Secura
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:33:26 PM
Aayla smiles and extends her hand to the women and smiles introducing herself, "Aayla, Aayla Secura. I just arrived and am not quite sure whats going on. I have had extensive training and I am quite capable of protecting myself. I...I... am just so confused."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 08:17:05 PM
Xazor took the woman's hand in her own and shook it in a more Warrior style grip. Smiling once again, she lofted a brow at Aayla's words.

"Confused? About what, may I ask?"

She questioned, a bit confused herself over this woman's confusion....

Jedi Aayla Secura
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:59:49 PM
Aayla runs a hand over one of her Prehensile Lekkus and looks around. "Confused about....everything. One minute I was with master Quin Lan Vos now I am here."

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 18th, 2002, 07:42:19 PM
I had been checking out the new recruits when I caught a familiar color out of the corner of my eye. I walked over to see who it was, and when I saw Xazor, I bowed to her in friendship, and then nodded my head to the stranger. "Greetings, I hope I am not interrupting anything here?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:39:32 PM
"I am afraid that I cannot help you with your confusion, then....but I can tell you that you are here in the Jedi Recruitment Center of the Greater Jedi Order...."

She said with a hopeful smile. Suddenly a good friend of her's stepped out from behind a wall and bowed. Xazor returned the greeting and smiled toward Ryla.

"Greetings my friend.....you are not interrupting anything at all!"

She said with a gentle smile, looking back and forth between both blue women. It was an odd sight, to say the least....but interesting in the same....

Jedi Aayla Secura
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:47:31 PM
Aayla smiles and bows to the other women, "Chiss I presume?"

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:18:38 PM
"Actually, I'm half Twi'lek. Haven't seen many Twi'lek around here, and I always try to make the ones I find feel welcome."