PDA

View Full Version : Room 432...

Jedi Aayla Secura
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:23:58 PM
Aayla Secura, a young Rutian Twi'lek, walks down the corridors scanning the small peice of paper in her hand. The confused Twi'lek looks up mumbling to her self glancing at the corner toom 431 and the one across the hall numbered 433. Aayla spots a man/women across the hall and calls for their attention, "Ummm..excuse me! Sir! Excuse me, I have a question!"

Oriadin
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:09:34 AM
Oriadin was making his way back to his quarters after studying hard. Reading the Jedi Archives. He wasnt very far from his place when he heard someone call out. He looked over his shoulder as he walked onwards and realised the person calling out was trying to get his attention. He turned round and walked up to the person. She looked a little lost. He didnt recognise her so assumed she must be new here.

--Hi, can I help you?--

Jedi Aayla Secura
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:44:21 PM
Aayla warmly smiles to the man beside her and shows him the peice of paper. "Actually, you can help me. Ya see, there is room 433 and there is room 431. The only problem is where is room 432." The puzzled Jedi hands the man her paper with the numbers written in Bocce. It reads: goortrebzwoo.

Oriadin
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:12:42 AM
Oriadin looked at the piece of paper, then at the rooms close by. 431...433...Where is 432? Oriadin thought to himself. There didnt seem to be a 432, it almost as if it didnt exist. As if someone had forgotten the number!

--Thats odd. Erm--

Oriadin took another glance at the paper. The writting was in a purple colour.

--Ah, you are in the wrong section. You want the next floor up. See how its in purple writting? That indicares the floor you want. This is the blue floor. I'll be happy to take you there if you wish?--

Oriadin made a gesture with his hand, inviting the stranger to follow him.