PDA

View Full Version : Am I Worth Loving ? [Open]

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:08:06 PM
OOC- If anyone ever Rped with Thanatos Van Derveld, then you're free to post.

"Deigo, stop checking out those people. They're Jedis ..." Galatea murmured to her giant furry blue friend.

Sitting at a table, in the corner of the Bar & Grill, Galatea played with a glass full of ice in her hand. She turned it around slowly, her finger stroking on the glass. She looked back at Deigo and sighed.

"I wonder if it's true ... Do you think Thanatos is dead ?" She asked.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:25:21 PM
Xazor saw a familiar face enter the bar....it was Thanatos's sister. Taking a deep breath, the Jedi Knight approached the woman.

"Greetings....I am Xazor....I think we have met once before...."

She said softly, bowing her head in respect and greeting.....

Naa-nuk
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:46:08 AM
Deigo watched his friend with a look of concern. Though she might have tried to hide it, he could feel the pain she felt at the thought of her brother being dead. A passive look came over the large beast as it look to the side at 'Xazor'. It said nothing for a moment, then looked to Galatea.

"Perrrhaps one of the Jedi here will know."

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:51:36 AM
"Uh, yes, indeed ... " Galatea mumbled. "I am Galatea, Thanatos' sister. And this is Deigo ..."

Galatea motioned her hand towards Deigo. Next to him, she seemed like a tiny little child, but it was all right. She felt safe with the beast.

Naa-nuk
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:55:42 AM
The hulking creature gave a solemn nod to Xazor, lowering his head as a momentary sign of respect for the force user.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:27:20 PM
Xazor smiled slightly and nodded.

"Ah yes....Thanatos...a good friend he was to me. I am sorry about your loss. It is hard, I know..."

The Knight said softly, lowering her head in respect to her friend whom was gone now....forever. Somehow, though....he was with her and she felt him....hopefully Galatea would not be too hurt by his death, another wash of sadness and the painful reminder was not needed once again...

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:56:38 PM
"My ... Loss ?" Galatea echoed her words. "So it's true ... He's dead."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 11:59:40 AM
Xazor looked up for a moment, a bit surprised by the woman's words.

"You.....you didn't know? Oh I'm so sorry....perhaps I am not fit to have told you... he died with honor though.....a true warrior. It greatly saddens me as well for.....well, we are...were so close....."

She stumbled about her words...it was never easy to tell such unexpected news....especially news that hurt herself so badly.....

Darius Van-Derveld
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:28:43 PM
"True, true...he did die a most...honourable death,"

From the shadows of a booth Darius stepped out, sketching a bow he moved over to the group, nodding at his sisters hulking guardian.

"It was a blessing to be able to kill him, I have fought no more capable warrior in my life, but I am sorry that I have hurt you Galatea...I know how you cared for him."

Galatea Van-Derveld
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:14:09 PM
Galatea remained silent as Xazor apologized, her lips starting to tremble and even while Darius came over and spoke to her. She closed her eyes, shaken by a sort of sadness mixed with an raged anger.

"..."

She clenched her fist around her glass so hard, that it broke and cut her fingers, but she didn't seem to care.

"Go away, Darius ..." She then said, her tone voice almost cracking. "I told Vega I never wanted to see you, him, or anyone in relation of the Van-Derveld family."