PDA

View Full Version : Possible Marcus being paranoid

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:43:13 AM
Just want a clarification. You posted some concerns about soome roleplayers in Avalon - while I agree that that discussion was best off in there and this is not a secret club, something in that thread and as well as a convo I had has triggered a caution in me.

What's your concerns and with who? If it''s a personality clash or the way someone roleplays, that's none of my business and not what I'm interested in.

Probably just being paranoid I am.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:42:31 AM
Hey Mark, thanks for posting in here. I am quite concerned with the characters:

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Raja Lindence

The IP addy for them is the same....and the writing style is the same, so myself and a few others are guessing it is the same person. He is a little too heavy for me....I have had a bad run in with a stalker and such things.....a very very nasty person was he, and he came off of a board such as this. This guy just gives me a really bad feeling that I can't describe....just the same as the stalker that I spoke of did. Usually my instincts are not wrong...I like just about everyone, but this guy gives me the creeps. He speaks ooc like it's ic, and I know that's not too weird, but he is playing me for an idiot. He posted a thread in the RC with the Raja character, and then went back to the LQ and posted ooc, "I don't know why you want me to go there, but alright...what thread is it?" I am sure he is trying to cover up the fact that he is the same person. Did you read through the whole thread in Avalon???? I posted links to everything he has written in. I really don't know, Mark, I just have a really bad feeling about him. He follows me from thread to thread and such things.....it's making me paranoid like I am watching my back when I am on here now.....it has really scared me. Of course, this is not the full extent of things...I have spoken with Loki/Gav if you want to know more....he and I got into a fight in the original thread, but then we patched things up ooc. Or if you wish to PM me that would be really cool. I hope this is what you wanted to know....it isn't a personality clash or really the way that he RPs, he is a good writer, but he needs to loose this...shroud of weirdness......

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2002, 05:54:30 PM
Hmmm okay.... not what I was looking for, but noted anyway.

Actually..... I wonder.... (Does some checkin)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:21:49 PM
What did you wish to know?? I will tell you....