PDA

View Full Version : out for a run(open-especially new padawans)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 16th, 2002, 11:47:18 PM
Corin stepped outside into the rich laden air of the jungle. this was the perfect place for a nice long run to get his mind off things. so much had gone on lately and he didnt want to think about it anymore tonight. he tied the laces on his shoes, and began his routine of stretches.

OOC: anybody want to join him? your welcome too or just make his run a little interesting. i would really like for him to meet some new padawans like himself.

Zen Dracon
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:06:37 PM
Zen hearing of news of a old friend of his out side came running out of the temple. When he reached the out side he saw nobody he recognizes, only a padawan stretching.

While running to the padawan he yells.

Hullo there have you seen anyone here thats calling for me. The names Zen Dracon and yours?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:40:01 PM
"pleased to meet you Zen, my name is Corin Zetith. to answer your question however i have not seen anyone, i just came out to stretch and then im going for a run in the jungle.

Zen Dracon
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:30:03 PM
Interesting, I never knew there was a jungle out here, I would like take a look at this jungle, would you mind if I come along with you on your run?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:41:08 PM
"no not at all, id enjoy the company friend Zen. Do you have anything to run in?"

Corin was always glad to meet new people and make new friendships.

Zen Dracon
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:34:42 PM
Well now that would be a problem, but no matter, I'll run in what I'm wearing now, I don't see the problem in that now do I.

But you would be the expert at that now would you, my new found friend, what would you say?

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 19th, 2002, 08:22:01 PM
"I say thats fine. lets go run!"

Corin set his chrono meter and heart rate monitor to a 6min mile pace and to gradually move up to a 4.30 min pace, it would beep whenever he started to get out of line with the pace. he started off into the jungles, taking in everythin g around him. the beauty the peace and tranquilty it all felt so right to him and thats exactly what he needed.

"So Zen where do you come from?"

Zen Dracon
Jun 22nd, 2002, 11:59:53 AM
"That is a problem there, I don't remember were I came from. I left my home planet when I was an infant. After that I lived with my grandpa and then went on my journeys. I don't really remember my parents that well, I heard they were killed by a bounty hunter, that is what my grandpa said."

After telling his story Zen started to breath heavily.

"Huff, I'm getting really tried must be the clothes."

Now feeling better

"Ha, getting my second wind. Now that feel a little better were do you come from Corin."

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:06:31 AM
"i am the last of the royal Zetith line from Naboo. my only other family members i ever knew were my mother and niece who were brutally masacered by Darth Uhlen, a half Vong half human jedi killing machine."

as he spoke Uhlens name hatred boiled up inside of him from the deep recesses of his soul, his very being, then it was quelled just as quickly as it had come.