PDA

View Full Version : "I seek an abomination."

Dios Kane
Jun 16th, 2002, 10:53:50 PM
A young man stepped into the hall. He had pale blue hair, and his skin was white as marble. He had a sword by his side, and he wore an armor of an ancient type. He looked around and he spoke up, "I am here seeking an abomination. He has killed countless people. He murdered my family, and I am not strong enough to beat him yet. I need this orders help to defend the galaxy from him and his race. He is a plague and he is among you. I require your holy powers to purge the likes of him. I don't know much of what the training entails but I am ready to accept the burden of this "Jeedi" order. " The man stood there once again with a grimacing look upon his face.He could feel the being among them. He thought again and said,"My name is Dios Kane. Will you accept me here or not? I await your answer." He paused for a moment then left with a cool wind.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:19:32 AM
::Azhure stepped out, although not high in rank what he had said interested her. It sounded like revenge or somehtign similar, or perhaps she was mistaken otherwise he would have gone to the sith. Revenge turned into hate and hate was for darkness. Turning the light on in the dark hall she walked towards the new arrival in curiosity::

Welcome Dios Kane.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:45:18 AM
Tomak walked by the hallway and sensed pure evil. What was this that haunted him. He ran down the hallway straight for Xazor's room. Something wasnt right and he knew it.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:19:53 AM
Stepping from the shadows, Xazor stopped right in front of Tomak.

"Greetings Padawan Ohara....how do you fare this day?"

She said with a gentle bow of her head. Walking past him as if he were to follow her, she stopped when she saw Azhure.

"Greetings my friend....it is good to see you this day."

The Knight continued on, closer to the newcomer. Something was not completely right with him, and she had heard the words he spoke. Walking closer and closer, as she did, her red robes flowed behind her like the waves of an ocean. The Garou Warrior Braids in her hair swung in time with each step, and the gold coins woven into them clanged together softly until she stopped a few feet from the one who called himself Dios.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi today for reason of revenge? I must tell you that to train here, one must not have the lust of revenge. I can more than understand why you feel as you do......for I once felt the same way. Protection of the innocent from the forces of darkness is better than the revenge you seek....."

She said gently, bowing her head slightly when she finished. This young man was a curious being...he had a rough edge about him....

Tomak Ohara
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:26:18 PM
Tomak walked behind Xazor and shielded his face from the newcomer. "Master, I know this man. During my first hundred years alive I killed, and his family was one of my victims. He took up the blade and blames me and my kind for everything. I had a dream once not too long ago. I was surrounded by light, the sun shone brightly in my face, but it seemed almost artificial. Then it clouded itself. Dark clouds, darker than you could ever imagine, came over and surounded me. They tried to devour me, kill me, he is here for a very bad reason." Tomak looked over Xazors shoulder, and saw the face of his rival and hunter Dios. What happened next could only be told by destiny itself......

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:30:48 PM
Xazor eyed the man for a moment before closing her eyes and opening her mind's eye to the man. She let the Force take over her completely and show her what he truly wanted. He did not seek to become a Jedi.....he wanted to hurt Tomak....and now. Swiftly and inconspicuously, she placed her right hand on her saber's hilt. Opening her eyes she held out her left arm so that the man and Tomak could not get to one another.

"Padawan Ohara....I think it wise of you to keep silent as I speak with the newcomer....."

She said loudly and with an edge to the words. She wanted Dios to believe that she was reprimanding Tomak for speaking out.

Tomak, I meant that for him.....I am not upset with you. I know his motives as well as you do. You have used the Force well in your observations of this man.....

She spoke gently in the Padawan's mind as she continued looking into the eyes of Dios, waiting for him to speak....

Dios Kane
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:31:30 PM
Dios heard the whisper of Tomak and quickly spun around, "You are the Demon! I couldn't believe that the Jedi would actually harbor a carrier of disaster such as he! This is blasphemous even to your holy order. Let me join your order and prove myself by cleansing this galaxy from his corrupted ways!" Kane drew his sword QuickSilvar and lunged for Tomak. He grabbed him by the neck and drew his sword to cut the vampires head off and finish it once and for all.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:36:32 PM
Xazor quickly drew her duel-phase saber from her belt. Her finger ran over the ignition switch and two blue blades shot forth from each end of the hilt. Love hummed in her hand as she moved in on the situation. With her free hand, she outstretched her arm with her palm facing out...and sent a heavy Force blast into Dios's chest.

"Do not touch this Padawan! I trusted you when you came in here. You speak of stopping chaos, but you do just the opposite....you create it!"

The Knight said as she looked right into his eyes. Quickly she moved back and stood in front of Tomak....

Tomak Ohara
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:36:57 PM
Tomak kicked away from Dios, and as Dios drew his blade to strike him down, Tomak drewe his lightsaber and cut his blade in half. This was the start of it. This was what it had come to. The one his father wanted him to be safe from, ended up following him and trying to kill him again. Tomak held his lightsaber at Dios throat. "I should kill you where you stand. But that life has left me. I no longer murder. You are not worth my time. Leave this place. You do not belong here murderer. Well, get up and leave. Before I take more than your pride, hunter." Tomak turned off his lightsaber and turned to walk away.

Dios Kane
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:57:42 PM
Dios got up and yelled, "Know this fool! I will get my revenge and I will stop you from darkening the souls of these jedi. I must save them and to do that I must release them from their mortal bodies so that they may see how corrupted they were in the physical realm!" He got up and then realized his sword was broken. He only held the hilt and the blade had seemed to disappear. "I will avenge my family and the death of my master. I will make you suffer like you made me by going after everyone you care for! Because that's what you had planned all along isn't it? You torture me and only me and trick me to come and make you seem like the good guy among these blinded people! I see your trick and know that I can sense you through time, your feelings and what you know!" Dios stepped back and screamed at his own feelings of thinking he had been tricked into the vampire's supposed plot. All those that were force attuned saw a glimpse through Dios' shroud of holy water at a dark angel in agonizing pain. He turned and ran away before anyone decided to follow him.

Danya Van Derveld
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:03:27 PM
ooc: Go to the Arcan IV trading base, Dios.... :evil

Tomak Ohara
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:21:51 PM
Tomak looked at Dios at grinned. "Come back when you have learned something. You could not kill me then, and I can assure under the watchful eye of the Jedi you shall nto now!!!!! You are pathetic. Return to your past, and your failed master." Tomak shut his mouth instantly realizing he was speaking with hatred. The one thing the Jedi went against. "I am sorry Dios. I am sorry for the suffering that has happened to you. I look forward to the next time we fight. Goodbye Dios." He could feel Dios's hatred flow through his body. Yet he could still sense the lightside deep within him. It shrouded his darkness giving him a type of camaflouge. Tomak turned and walked from the recruitment center, but not after telling Xazor thank you, and that one day he hoped he could have a master as excellent as she is.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:32:11 PM
Xazor smiled to herself and placed her disengaged saber back on her belt. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she looked up at him for a moment.

"You must always be mindful of your feelings...they decieve you young Jedi. Perhaps if you do not have a Master soon, and a few of my Padawans reach the rank of Knight....I'll be able to take you. You have a humility about you that the Order needs....."

She said gently as the two left the Recruitment Center. As they left, Xazor noticed Dios speaking with a woman....her signature told Xazor that she was a Sith....and had bad intentions for the young man. It was sad to see that another young life was being taken to the Sith....

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 17th, 2002, 08:27:57 PM
::Azhure had watched and obsorbed what had been said and implied without a word. She did not like this Dios at all.
Without a word she left the hall silently::