PDA

View Full Version : A Robot Jedi...?

Zero-X Dracon
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:34:37 PM
A robot with a human figure comes running into the temple with a tried some face.

I come here to become a Jedi, like my Master or should I say maker. I'm not sure if he has come yet, his name Zen Dracon.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:22:37 AM
Xazor smiled as a being....a robot stepped in front of her. Bowing her head slightly, she smiled.

"Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek to become a Jedi as your maker has? Indeed....I have met Zen. He trains here as we speak."

She said with a warm smile. The being was very curious indeed....

Zero-X Dracon
Jun 17th, 2002, 05:48:35 PM
Bowing back at the Jedi Master.

Good, I'm relieved he has arrived here safely. Now that he is here, I wish to be trained as a Jedi like Zen, if not then why is it, is it because I'm not alive.

Smiling when speaking the words.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 08:18:23 PM
Xazor smiled gently, not completely confident in his answer. She was a bit confused, but it was alright.

"So you seek to become a Jedi just because your Master is? Do you seek this life for your own reasons as well?"

She questione gently....

Zen Dracon
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:56:28 PM
It is good to see you again my old friend. How long has it been since that dreadful day?

Zero-X Dracon
Jun 18th, 2002, 12:02:38 AM
You can say it is like a father and son thing. I'm just trying to follow in his foot steps and past his skill level. Something we have been doing when I was made and I heard that this place has some special sword fighting style so I wish to learn your ways. I too use a weapon similar to the Jedi here. But enough of that I'm just trying to show that you don't have to be alive to be able to use the living Force. Reason why I left my old job.

Zero-X Dracon
Jun 18th, 2002, 12:10:34 AM
Zen is that really you? My goodness how much you have grow. Its been about 3 years when we got seperated. So your a Jedi Padawan its good that your dream is almost complete my friend.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:03:01 PM
Xazor smiled quizically for a moment before sighing to herself....just when she thought that she had seen everything.

"Well my friend....I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. Make yourself at home...meet new people, and catch up with Zen. I am sure he wouldn't mind showing you around...."

She said with a friendly smile before bowing once again to the new Padawan....robot...

"And if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask, or find me. I am one of your friends now, and will help you if ever you need something. Have a great day you two...."

The Knight said with a bright grin as she slipped away into the shadows as she had come....