PDA

View Full Version : Spar against a Knight...(Open challenge...)

Alpha
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:42:58 PM
Satine sits in the rafters, watching the door for his opponent, and idly scratching his chin--which now had a small silver goatee on it--a recent change. His silver hair gathered around his shoulders, and rippled as the JEdi Knight moved ever so slightly. Touching his sabre, Satine sits and waits...

Anduri1
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:29:54 AM
Anduril walks into the sparring area.

"I sence... Anticipation?"

He looked up, to exactly the point where Satine sits in the darkness unseen.

"I expect that you wish to spar. Though I am not a Knight I would enjoy the challenge. Have you had much previous trianing with the lightsabre?"

He asks with a smile, still not seeing his opponent.

Alpha
Jun 21st, 2002, 07:13:14 AM
"Quite a bit actually." Satine says, dropping from the rafters, and landing without a sound. He takes the hilt from his belt, and dials down the power so it wouldn't cut, just burn. Igniting it, Satine stands at the ready, his black bladed sabre in a defensive position.

"Would you care for the first move?"

Anduri1
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:09:43 AM
"Hmm, well." Anduril walks up to Satine, and stand about two metres in frount of him. Moving the edges of his cloak aside, he showed the Jedi his two sabres.

"As you have probably had more training than me, would you mind if I used both my sabres at once, it might make the spar more interesting."

Alpha
Jun 21st, 2002, 05:52:04 PM
"Go ahead. I could use the practice against double sabres." Satine says, smiling.

Anduri1
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:56:32 AM
Anduril nods, then stands in frount of Satine with his sabres still in thier holsters. Then, in one movement he retracted them with the opposite hands, and brought them both round in a scissor movement.

Alpha
Jun 22nd, 2002, 10:49:32 AM
Satine smiles, and sidesteps the scissor movement, quickly stabbing out with his weapon...

{OOC:I'm guessing the scissor movement was an attack. If nhot, I'll change it.}

Anduri1
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:22:06 AM
(ooc: it was)

Anduril parry's Satine's stab and makes a diagonal upward strike with his right sabre

Alpha
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:06:29 AM
Satine back flips away from the attack, and then charges back, feinting a stab, and then quickly reversing and slicing.

Anduri1
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:07:32 AM
Anduril parrys where the stab would have gone but knowing before it was retracted that it had no momentum he let his second sabre protect his frount, parrying Alphas second swipe.

He then brings both his sabres round, one aiming for each of his opponent's sides, both high and low.

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:17:23 PM
Satine focuses his force powers, and blocks one, while the other just bounces off what seemed to be a Force wall. Spinning his sabre, Satine slashes low, at Anduri's legs.

Anduri1
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:50:53 AM
Anduril wacks his sabre into what seems to be an invisible wall. Noticing the sweep, he jumps, then, wiht a afterthought, he brings both his sabres down in two vertical arcs.

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 05:43:41 AM
Satine rolls away from the arcs, and grins, using the force to propel him to his feet in time to block a slash. Quickly sidestepping a stab, Satine gives a fast slash-stab combo.

Anduri1
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:22:42 AM
Anduril blocks the slash but misses the stab on the upthrust. Just managing to lean backwards out of the way. He does a delayed backflip narrowly missing the sabre with his legs, and the floor with his head. While trying to regain his balance, he holds his sabres in a defensive position.

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:55:26 AM
Satine presses his advantage, slashing, slcing, and stabbing. Most of them Anduri manages to block, but one slash catches the Padawan on the shoulder, the force of it spinning him around. It didn't leave any serious wound, just a burn.

Anduri1
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:22:00 AM
Anduril get knocked backwards by the blow to his shoulder. But he gets up again and does a single but extremely fast hit towards his opponent's left arm.

Alpha
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:51:53 AM
Satine almost manages to dodge it. The tip of the blade pokes the Knight in the arm, and he leaps back, jumping off a wall, and right back at Anduri, switching the sabre to his right hand. He slashes down on the Padawan's neck...

Anduri1
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:33:26 PM
Anduril easily ducks out of the way of the blow and does an upper arm sweep toward Satine

Alpha
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:56:54 PM
Satine blocks the sweep, and then ducks down, sweeping the Padawan's feet out from under him. Quickly pressing the advantage, Satine points his sabre at Anduri's neck.

"Yeild?"

Anduri1
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:51:00 AM
Anduril smiles

"Never!"

He moves his feet up and pushes his opponent away, then taking his chance he stands over Satine and puts one sabre to Satine's neck, the other to his legs.

Smiling he says:

"Yield?"

Alpha
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:38:53 AM
With little more then a thought, Anduri was thrown backwards, his sabres keeping away from the Knight's skin by another force blast. Getting to his feet, Satine grins, recalling and igniting his sabre.

"Not bad...Not bad at all..."

Anduri1
Jun 28th, 2002, 11:38:10 AM
Anduril feels the force throw him backwards, however, in mid air, he slows to a halt. Turning in mid air he sets his feet on the ground. Smiling, he says:

"Not bad yourself."

Igniting both his sabres in turn, he walks slowly towards his opponent.

Alpha
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:20:49 PM
Satine twirls his sabre, and then slashes quickly to the left, reversing, and slicing across at Anduri's ribs...

Anduri1
Jun 29th, 2002, 05:23:38 AM
Anduril parrys the left swing and ducks away from the rib swing having his hair singed a little. Then, as he is low, he swings with his left hand towards his opponents calfs, then rising as he turns he does a horizontal swing at stomach height.

Alpha
Jun 29th, 2002, 06:41:04 PM
Satine manages to dodge to calf slash, and then jumps back. the sabre carves a long, shallow furrow across the Knight's gut, making his gasp in pain, and hit the ground. Getting to his feet, Satine grins weakly, and motions for Anduri to continue...

Anduri1
Jun 30th, 2002, 01:38:22 AM
Anduril nods and aims a slash for Satine's sabre arm

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2002, 10:01:33 AM
Spinning out of the way, Satine bats away another stab, and then executes a slash-stab combo.

Anduri1
Jun 30th, 2002, 12:05:53 PM
Anduril easily parrys both the slash and the stab with one sabre. He then makes a step forward, bringing one sabre upwards and the other down aiming for Satine's shoulders.

Alpha
Jun 30th, 2002, 06:42:11 PM
Satine blocks the first sabre, and the other hits another force wall, this one weaker then the others. the Knight was beginning to tire. Ducking a slash, and sidestepping another, Satine goes purely on the defensive, his single black sabre moving faster then both of Anduri's...

Anduri1
Jul 1st, 2002, 01:06:45 AM
Anduril, noting the tiredness of his opponant, increases the speed of his attacks, attempting to exhaust his opponant.

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 06:46:01 AM
Drawing on the Force, Satine blocks, his speed increasing, the Knight ingoring the burning in his muscles. Realizing he couldn't win by defense only, Satine forms a plan. He locks their sabres, the two pushing against each other, trying to win out. Suddenly, Satine switches off his sabre, causing Anduri to fall forward, his balance screwed. Grinning Satine reignites his blade, and then snap kicks the Padawan. As Anduri is knocked backwards, Satine slashes, his blade carving a small, shallow furrow in Anduri's gut.

Anduri1
Jul 1st, 2002, 09:58:18 AM
Anduril bellows in pain at the attack to his gut as he falls. He looks up at Satine and smiles. He then lunges forward at Satine with his right sabre. But noting his opponents undefended legs and as quick as lightning with his left sabre he swings it round, fairly badly burning both of Satine's knees.

Alpha
Jul 1st, 2002, 10:19:01 AM
As Anduri hits Satine's knees, he strikes the Padawan's exposed, and undefended shoulders. He strikes hard, knocking Anduri to the ground, his shoulders burned. Falling to the ground, the Knight readies himself for defnse.

Anduri1
Jul 2nd, 2002, 09:18:53 AM
Anduril smiles through the pain of his shoulders.

"I see you have had a lot of training. You are a very acomplished fighter Satine!"

He then gets his sabres spins both of them round 180 degrees in his palm and does two attacks to both of his opponent's sides.

Alpha
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:11:44 AM
Satine, with one last effort, stops the sabres in midair.

"What say we call this a draw?"

Anduri1
Jul 2nd, 2002, 11:54:10 AM
Andruil smiles and retracts his sabres.

"Very well, a draw! A good spar. We should do it again some time!"

Alpha
Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:23:04 PM
Satine grins, shutting down his own sabre, and clipping it to his belt.

"Sounds like fun. You're not bad, kid."

Anduri1
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:18:31 PM
Anduril smiles, wrapping himself in a fair memory.

"Yes, well. I was well taught."

Alpha
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:30:20 PM
"I can see. Would I, by any chance know this teacher?"

Anduri1
Jul 3rd, 2002, 12:48:54 PM
Anduril smiles.

"I would not think it likely. For he was my father."

Alpha
Jul 3rd, 2002, 01:44:21 PM
"ah. Ok, you're right." Satine says with a smile.