PDA

View Full Version : Alright..

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:58:48 PM
I think it's about time the warriors did something. Well, at the moment the Calan thread is still going on, so all warriors join in if you can. Depending on how the friggin thread works out, I think we should cause a little hell for the Ciz sometime later. Anybody got any opinions?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:37:27 PM
I agree with you there. If you see, I started something like this in the thread "Necessary...." because I think we need to be active as well. There are just so few Warrior now...and with Verse and Shade leaving for a few months, we're out a few. Right now.....there are only just a few active members of the Warrior clan....anyone have any suggestions??? Of course, we need a mission or something to go on....

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:57:57 PM
well, we have all of 2 members that are around right now or involved with the Warrior thing. Right?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:26:10 AM
Righty-o. You and me are the only active ones at the moment. I am getting Azhure prepped for this. Marcus and Helenias are Warriors...but they haven't done too much here lately. Then Verse and Shade are leaving for three months. I am trying to see if any of my Padawans are interested in being Warriors as well.....let me talk to some people and get back to you....but as far as active people who are warriors now....it's me and you... Ya know, we should do a mission or something together... *creative juices are flowing* :) PM me if you're interested or have some ideas.....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:45:34 PM
Time wise, I suck right now. I want to do more, but time aint working for me well

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 08:19:40 PM
We understand Mark.....tis alright. We're holding things up just fine.....take your time and if you can come around for an RP here and there, that's great! If not, it's perfectly fine..... :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2002, 08:39:00 PM
Ah, but i want to do something with dis :(

Lack of time sucks

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:03:54 PM
Yeah, tell me about it..... :( I need to get over to Quasimodo and stuff....but lack of time. I'll have more time tomorrow. Just had to go to Tae-Kwon-Do this night and ran out of time. I'll have to reply tomorrow.....going to bed right now. :(

Liam Jinn
Jun 18th, 2002, 01:43:53 AM
Ok, so when Marcus gets the time, then we have a total of 3 whole active members! :\ Well, whenever the leader gets the time all 3 of us should go on a brief dagger and cloak mission just to show that the warriors do exist and are watching..

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 18th, 2002, 04:52:57 AM
Ahhhh.....well...I would gladly join the warriors cause I need action and real fast...but I'm just a padawan -_-.....So =_=........................I have to wait like a hell of a fridging long time before I become a Jedi Knight and really show up my fighting skills. So right I'm useless even though I can still put up a good fight my rank here at the GJO make me limit my-self much too much. But <.< if you want I can still join you this might be interesting EXP for my charact. Plus Lance might be of use beeing a Strider and all that. So just saying..

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 19th, 2002, 11:05:20 AM
Waves hand from back of room....
OOO! ME! Meeeee! I'm a warrior too, if more in spirit than in name...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:02:43 PM
*yay!!!* We have Ryla too!! *huggles her buddy* Okay, so that's four active members when Marcus is around....and Helenias is a Warrior too, but has the same schedule as Marcus..... :\ Hmmm, Lance, who's your Master....Leia, right?? Ask her if you can join the Warriors, just like Azhure did...I am going to be her Mentor, if you wish and it is alright with everyone else, I guess I could help you with it too.....then we could have a decent amount of peeps here.... :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:53:21 PM
Yeah I will when I get the chance to talk to her

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 20th, 2002, 06:38:39 AM
I'm around as well

Liam Jinn
Jun 20th, 2002, 10:40:27 AM
We've got five then! :)

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 21st, 2002, 12:35:57 AM
If Xszor gives me leave, as my mentor, I'll join.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:29:10 AM
I have no master so i guess there is no one to give me consent but can i go?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:16:26 PM
Yes, Azhure...you can join. :) Tomak, you need some more training before you join....I'll be watching you though. We just have so much to cover in that Force class. Don't worry, though...

Liam Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 04:45:27 PM
So should we start a group training thread for the Warriors?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 05:19:21 PM
I think that's an excellent idea Liam. And I think it should be in here as well, if you like that thought. :)

Liam Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 08:53:36 PM
Yep, keep the warrior training in the warrior forum. Hummmumumm...Now who should be at the head of the training? Marcus would be my first choice but I don't know if he has the time..

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 08:57:30 PM
Marcus or Helenias....but I don't know if they have the time either. I would like to submit a vote for.......Liam! :D I'll be second in command..... ;) :lol Just a thought...

Liam Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:34:20 PM
lol, I'd be up for it as long as Xazor is my 2nd :D

Danya Van Derveld
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:36:43 PM
This is still Xaz'..... :) I'd be honored to be your 2nd! :) :) :) Sounds like a good ole' time! :)

Liam Jinn
Jun 21st, 2002, 09:47:24 PM
Heh, well we've got to get Marcus' ok now..

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:05:08 AM
Go for it :)

Chance
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:21:15 PM
WAAAI! Xazor said I can be a warrior :D XD*cough* Umm.... :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:31:35 PM
:lol Heya Chance! :) Yeppers all, Chance is a Warrior as well! :D