PDA

View Full Version : I am here to lead us to power

Razer Blade
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:35:44 PM
As i walk into the palace grounds i get the feeling that i had just walked into my own home, with that feeling and my lust for the dark side, Im offering my skills and talents to the order , i wish to join and bring a perminent darkage to the jedi.

Live Wire
Jun 20th, 2002, 11:58:32 PM
Live Wire just watched the stranger before approaching him. He seemed very sure of himself and his abilities.

"Welcome to TSO. What makes you think you are worthy of entrance to the order?"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 21st, 2002, 12:31:42 AM
Ah, another Ego Inflated Sith Wannabe... which is good... we can use that ego, destroy it, make him lust for revenge, and behold, he is no longer a wannabe, but a True Sith.
I would take him on as an apprentice, but Shasha is showing much promise, and I find it hard to keep myself up to date on all his doings.
We all should hurry up and Get DDC his mastery, this one would be perfect for him.

**Bows respectfully toward LW**

If that is agreeable?

Razer Blade
Jun 21st, 2002, 06:12:48 PM
I have travelled long and far to be here, and my patience grows thin, but with time and training you will see that my strengths complement my ego.

Roddy Two
Jun 24th, 2002, 11:49:20 AM
(snarl)

Live Wire
Jun 25th, 2002, 06:36:54 PM
*shove's roddy out of the thread*

It will be interesting to see if you can adapt to life here. Yes I agree dyzm...DDC would be an approrpiate master for him.

*she turned back to the stranger*

Welcome to TSO. I trust you'll be able to adapt to our way of life here?

Razer Blade
Jun 25th, 2002, 07:22:46 PM
Yes, i am sure that i will, and i will prove to be a most valuable asset. Thank you for the chance to use my powers.